• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 4

I know this isn't the best place, but with all the craziness going on with the coronavirus, I just want to say, stay safe everyone, I wish you all the best

Effing A, I was right (partly) the number is a reference to how many times she's been forced to "leap" back in time. If each leap was caused by an event comparable to what Joe did to them this arc then they're in for a bad time.

Also, we get a better idea of the size of the Belial gore the entire city is in the dome at the top and the city is at least 7km

That last panel with Shiki and Drakken looked hella nice

I doubt they' beat Drakken in this Arc tho, their too weak at the moment, so they may just pull a Luffy on Whole Cake Island

Seems that they all want to jump Drakken at the same time though, so it'd be like 9 on 1 and if they manage to get Jinn to join them 10 on 1. Plus the interstellar union army has been tracking Drakken as well so they may get involved. Seeing as we don't know exactly how tuff Drakken is, they may or may not stand a chance

I lowkey hope they lose but manage to rescue Labilla and leave Drakken to the army or something. That way Drakken still stays a heavy threat to them and for there to still be something for Amira to do. Maybe even have Elsie join in in case they get outnumbered or jumped by Justice and Co.

[Here a rough translation]

Detailed description of the characters from Edens Zero.
File [1]

Made/Directed by Pino!

Name : Shiki Granbell

Power : Ether Gear (Satan Gravity)

Like : His friends.

Dislikes : Bugs.

Attack : ☆☆☆☆

Defense : ☆☆☆

Accuracy : ☆☆

Power : '''(Nothing was put here)

Ether : ☆☆☆☆

Intellect : ☆☆

Altruism : ☆☆☆☆☆

Note : Here's my master, he's an Ether Gear user. He is very selfless, he always thinks of his friends, and he is always ready to make new ones. He has a real insect phobia. A trauma linked to a past event? He received the Edens Zeros in inheritance from the Great Demon Ziggy, and he set himself the goal of finding Mother. He's an adventurer!

His defense is not necessarily his durability. Otherwise if it were to specify more about his physical abilities his speed should also be included. I thinks it's more his combat-ability.

This was a cool chapter, also we finally start making Shining Star profiles since we see that they are comparable to the Element 4 who can fight Homura

Also, Master Noah looks like Zeref

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Also, Master Noah looks like Zeref
Not really, they have the same look in their eyes, half lidded, sad looking and give the impression they know more than u do. But design-wise they look pretty different

Zackra1799 said:
I guess Shiki should get Forcefield creation huh.
he got it in around like ch 30~40 when chronophage appears and a planet time. hee he show FF+ attack reflection

Back