• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero General CRT

Hi, this is my first P&A CRT, so I hope it doesn't suck too much.

SHIKI:

Shiki should get Telepathy, as he pulled Drakken Joe's memories into his mind and saw them as a flashback, as well as Limited Time Manipulation since his gravity can pull memories from the past

MY WAIFU WITCH REGRET:

Witch should get limited Telepathy via communicating with Sister (I could've sworn there were other instances of the Shining Stars doing telepathy but I forget them). This would apply to Sister and Hermit.

She should also get Limited Body Control for being capable of hiding the seams on her skin and being able to tan her own skin, which should apply to all of the other Shining Stars.

She should possibly also get limited Acupuncture for being an incredibly skilled masseuse.

SISTER IVRY:

Asides from the above mentioned Limited Telepathy and Limited Body Control, Sister should also get Durability Negation since her Overheal Destroy increases the amount of energy inside an enemy's body until it explodes. Honestly, when you think about it this move is broken af.

She should also get Power Nullification for reverting Illega's Ether that turned those girls to stone via her Dispel Driver.

She should get Limited Mind Manipulation as well as Resistance to Mind Manipulation via resisting Clown's mental torture, before overcoming it and taking control of it and then going all dominatrix and literally dominating Clown's mind.

CLOVER'S WAIFU HOMURA:

While she doesn't get any of the above abilities, Homura should get:

For her Transformation power (which she already has), it should be added that the app Weisz gave her during IIRC the Drakken Joe arc allows her to change her outfit at will.

Homing Attacks for being able to make the swords she summons home in on a target.
Thoughts?

Last edited:
It isn’t that Shiki pulled memories from the past itself, he pulled in Rebecca’s memories, which conveniently remember the events of Universe 1

Agree, but how about Homura? Does she get anything?
And yes i did read EZ now, not bad but could be better
Hmmm, I'll have to check.

Edit: Added potential abilities for Homura to OP.
It isn’t that Shiki pulled memories from the past itself, he pulled in Rebecca’s memories, which conveniently remember the events of Universe 1
Ok, so no time manipulation. How does the rest look to you?

Last edited:
Hi, this is my first P&A CRT, so I hope it doesn't suck too much.

SHIKI:

Shiki should get Telepathy, as he pulled Drakken Joe's memories into his mind and saw them as a flashback, as well as Limited Time Manipulation since his gravity can pull memories from the past
Telepathy is fine
MY WAIFU WITCH REGRET:

Witch should get limited Telepathy via communicating with Sister (I could've sworn there were other instances of the Shining Stars doing telepathy but I forget them). This would apply to Sister and Hermit.

She should also get Limited Body Control for being capable of hiding the seams on her skin and being able to tan her own skin, which should apply to all of the other Shining Stars.

She should possibly also get limited Acupuncture for being an incredibly skilled masseuse.

SISTER IVRY:

Asides from the above mentioned Limited Telepathy and Limited Body Control, Sister should also get Durability Negation since her Overheal Destroy increases the amount of energy inside an enemy's body until it explodes. Honestly, when you think about it this move is broken af.
This is all fine
She should also get Transmutation for reverting Illega's Ether that turned those girls to stone via her Dispel Driver.
This is power null, not transmutation

It's quite literally "Dispelling" the effects
She should get Limited Mind Manipulation as well as Resistance to Mind Manipulation via resisting Clown's mental torture, before overcoming it and taking control of it and then going all dominatrix and literally dominating Clown's mind.
This is fine
CLOVER'S WAIFU HOMURA:

While she doesn't get any of the above abilities, Homura should get:

Limited Power Nullification for continuously negating and nullifying Kleene's wind attacks in their rematch.
This isn't really Power Null, just countering her wind with her own wind
For her Transformation power (which she already has), it should be added that the app Weisz gave her during IIRC the Drakken Joe arc allows her to change her outfit at will.

Homing Attacks for being able to make the swords she summons home in on a target.
Thoughts?
These are fine

Shame my Waifu Rebecca didn't get anything new

Shame my Waifu Rebecca didn't get anything new
1. Type 4 Immortality via Self-Resurrection

2. Possible Law Manipulation (Her ether gear is said to be capable of changing the laws of cosmos) in Chapter 84

3. Transformation with Cat Leaper and Overdrive

4. Extrasensory Perception (she can sense Ether flow)

5. Weapon Mastery (she is good enough with guns to get all head-shots almost every time she fights)

1. Type 4 Immortality via Self-Resurrection

2. Possible Law Manipulation (Her ether gear is said to be capable of changing the laws of cosmos) in Chapter 84

3. Transformation with Cat Leaper and Overdrive

4. Extrasensory Perception (she can sense Ether flow)

5. Weapon Mastery (she is good enough with guns to get all head-shots almost every time she fights)
This is acceptable

And all the Shining Stars should get type 2 immortality, as chapter 234 shows Valkyrie surviving getting decapitated.

And all the Shining Stars should get type 2 immortality, as chapter 234 shows Valkyrie surviving getting decapitated.
Also, Post Ziggy fight Shiki should get Ziggy's True Gravity P&A, such as Resistance Negation (True Gravity can effect and destroy things that are resistant to regular gravity), Power Absorption (Via Gravity Drain), and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. True Gravity is stated to transcend concepts[1] and is able to effect things such as "Memories", "Pain", and "Power")

neutral on that. i dont think he's manipulating metal but instead the technology inside the ground

Also, Post Ziggy fight Shiki should get Ziggy's True Gravity P&A, such as Resistance Negation (True Gravity can effect and destroy things that are resistant to regular gravity), Power Absorption (Via Gravity Drain), and Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3. True Gravity is stated to transcend concepts[1] and is able to effect things such as "Memories", "Pain", and "Power")

Back