• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eden's Zero Discussion Thread 2

Chapters Out: http://*****************/read-online/Edens-Zero-chapter-18.html

Looks like this sister will be the first real main antagonist

also Repuzzan shows up in the chapter, page 9

Also Shiki Outsped Jinn's Reaction, so he gets that Subsonic Speed

Finally, been waiting for the chapter all day. Anyone get Spider-Man vibes from the highway fight?

So Jinn is a flying cyborg ninja dude? Noice

Should we go with the official English translations for Shiki's attack names? I can add them in if anyone wants.

Okay, I also added all of the official translations to the Edens Zero Wiki, so if you want to double-check there you can.

So anyone read the new chapter yet? http://*****************/read-online/Edens-Zero-chapter-19-page-1.html

Colour page was awesome, and this was a set up chapter more than anything. Still we got some details on what roles the star shines play on the ship, a hint to Empinos reason for being built and Homura- whom I'm expecting to end up being best girl.

Kimono + Leotard underneath + thigh-high boots

That's a... strangely interesting clothing combo for Homura

Also it may be just me, but that spread of the planet Guilst alone with stakes and skulls creeps me out more than anything FT offered

I thought we all swore to never mention those... things

And I never watched the anime or read Rave, so Jiggles Butt Gang is ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

So another waifu... I mean girl enters the cast, that's cool, also Good chapter and that color page is great, wonder what the main villain of this arc will be, this is clearly the first real arc

Wow, that colour spread really emphasises certain parts of Witch's... design. She stands out for sure.

Ok, I'm really intrigued by this new arc.

Also Planet Guilst looks really interesting. I like the design that the planet is like the roots of a huge tree, and the skulls on sticks/people dying made it feel quite dark. I'm usually interested when slavery/cruel reality is handled in manga, because it brings a "dark feel" to it. I really enjoyed it in Sabaody in OP, and will probably enjoy it here. I like that stuff because it brings a more serious/dark tone to the series.

Of course, shounen doesn't go too dark, but it's an interesting concept notheless.

0ODm0E9
Well what you guys think about it? Mashima be like: fu** theory of this and that my character will fly at ftl speed lol

Yeah, Hiro will hopefully give us stupid insane feats, simply because, yeah, I don't really care about science

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
Yeah, Hiro will hopefully give us stupid insane feats, simply because, yeah, I don't really care about science
PicsArt 11-09-06.05.17
@demon can you finish it(those blue outline,98% work is already done)

A dark Hiro Series? i don't believe it, well the only reason characters in Fairy Tail didn't die was because Japan's Aaudience hates that kinda stuff, and Hiro didn't wanna piss people off, although, Makarov should've 100% stayed dead tho, that's one of things I think the final arc messed up

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
A dark Hiro Series? i don't believe it
Eh I can see it, Tartarus hard some bits that were kinda dark (Erza being tortured, the murder of the magic council in front of Mest and Seilah using Elfman to choke Lisanna come to mind) and Fairy tail zero was just one big angst fest.

U sure about that? We all thought My Hero Academia wouldn't have something dark until....certain chapters came up. Hell even Kishimoto is gonna have our favorite characters die (well he favors it) and that's gonna piss people of in the future but I'm sure that Hiro himself is gonna be like "I wanna follow my path too"

Back