• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earthbound revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The player can't harm Giygas with physical attacks because they player is a representation of the person playing the game, they cannot directly attack a being inside the game because they exist outside it, unless you punch the screen or something idk.

Ness only touches the Truth, he absorbed Magicent but not Truth (if it is stated he absorbed the Truth as well please provide scans), Magicent does not scale to the Truth of the Universe just because it resides there.
1st point: Quote that addressed this: "So apparently a 5-D being can't interact with a lower D being, despite Truth doing EXACTLY that. So yes, The Player can interact with characters in the game, play the game before even saying shit. The Player is meant to be YOU. You completely ignored how The Player's prayers deal MORE damage out of any other prayer. If The Player is going to pick a prayer over a physical attack because prayers deal more damage, that completely meants The Player's regular attacks deal less damage. And again, beings like Truth whom are also 5D can interact with characters like Ness"

for the 2nd point you basically said
"truth of the universe is directly in magicant, ness absorbs the entirely of magicant, ness doesnt scale to truth of the universe or gains any of its power" this argument doesnt even make sense he literally absorbed magicants entirety until it was no more. obviously something that is residing there would be absorbed too

Last edited:
1st point: Quote that addressed this: "So apparently a 5-D being can't interact with a lower D being, despite Truth doing EXACTLY that. So yes, The Player can interact with characters in the game, play the game before even saying shit. The Player is meant to be YOU. You completely ignored how The Player's prayers deal MORE damage out of any other prayer. If The Player is going to pick a prayer over a physical attack because prayers deal more damage, that completely meants The Player's regular attacks deal less damage. And again, beings like Truth whom are also 5D can interact with characters like Ness"
... If the player is me, then yes, I cannot directly affect the game, dude. Like you think I wouldn't shove my hand inside the screen and give my homie Ness a handshake if I could? But I can't lol, unless you want me to pull out the cartridge and step on it which would indeed kill Giygas but also kill everyone else. Or maybe I can pull out a Game Genie and use that to mess around lmao

... If the player is me, then yes, I cannot directly affect the game, dude. Like you think I wouldn't shove my hand inside the screen and give my homie Ness a handshake if I could? But I can't lol, unless you want me to pull out the cartridge and step on it which would indeed kill Giygas but also kill everyone else. Or maybe I can pull out a Game Genie and use that to mess around lmao
Hack the game and delete all files relevant to Gyigas.

I have some points to talk about, it wouldn't make sense for the player to punch the tv screen to destroy Giygas since well.. the player is playing games

Kinda busy at the moment, sorry if i repeat the same point over and over.

The sea of eden is truth of the universe itself is. Ness can directly touch it to gain massive power boost.
Nothing in this article implies the Truth of the Universe is the Sea of Eden, only that it resides there.
No because the player does not exist in a 5-D space they exist IRL while the game is fiction. This is a reality-fiction interaction not an interaction between a higher dimensional being and lower dimensional being, and again, why would the player, who exists outside the game world, be able to directly affect Giygas with physical attacks when they are literally meant to be the person holding the controller. The prayers all do increasingly more damage with every use as well.
for the 2nd point you basically said
"truth of the universe is directly in magicant, ness absorbs the entirely of magicant, ness doesnt scale to truth of the universe or gains any of its power" this argument doesnt even make sense he literally absorbed magicants entirety until it was no more. obviously something that is residing there would be absorbed too
Because the Truth is not limited to Magicant.

And lastly, please do not accuse me of having not played the game. I wouldn't be talking here if I didn't, so I'd prefer you keep the petty insults to yourself and discuss in good faith.

Nothing in this article implies the Truth of the Universe is the Sea of Eden, only that it resides there.

No because the player does not exist in a 5-D space they exist IRL while the game is fiction. This is a reality-fiction interaction not an interaction between a higher dimensional being and lower dimensional being, and again, why would the player, who exists outside the game world, be able to directly affect Giygas with physical attacks when they are literally meant to be the person holding the controller. The prayers all do increasingly more damage with every use as well.

Because the Truth is not limited to Magicant.

And lastly, please do not accuse me of having not played the game. I wouldn't be talking here if I didn't, so I'd prefer you keep the petty insults to yourself and discuss in good faith.
The giygas and player argument isnt really going anywhere so ill just leave it and use the absorption of a fraction of truth of the universe

"Because the Truth is not limited to Magicant." I mean yeah absorbing Truth doesn’t mean ness has the fullest extent of its attack potency since its just a fraction of it but it just means it’d have said attack potency to a much lower degree. A fraction of Low 1-C should still be low 1-c and theres even a confirmation of this here on a thread regarding the tiering system FAQ page https://vsbattles.com/threads/a-new-tiering-system-faq-page-in-the-wiki.112473/#post-3579788

"And lastly, please do not accuse me of having not played the game. I wouldn't be talking here if I didn't, so I'd prefer you keep the petty insults to yourself and discuss in good faith." i said i quoted that from elsewhere those arent my words. it is not my intention to be rude.

The giygas and player argument isnt really going anywhere so ill just leave it and use the absorption of a fraction of truth of the universe

"Because the Truth is not limited to Magicant." I mean yeah absorbing Truth doesn’t mean ness has the fullest extent of its attack potency since its just a fraction of it but it just means it’d have said attack potency to a much lower degree. A fraction of Low 1-C should still be low 1-c and theres even a confirmation of this here on a thread regarding the tiering system FAQ page https://vsbattles.com/threads/a-new-tiering-system-faq-page-in-the-wiki.112473/#post-3579788
Given that the last attempt to upgrade Ness and Giygas to Tier 1 was rejected despite this, I'm fairly certain it does require more proof of scaling than just that.

"And lastly, please do not accuse me of having not played the game. I wouldn't be talking here if I didn't, so I'd prefer you keep the petty insults to yourself and discuss in good faith." i said i quoted that from elsewhere those arent my words. it is not my intention to be rude.
My apologies for the misunderstanding.

I have asked Ultima and he said any actual value like half would scale. Which means giving fraction of truth's power to Ness would likely scale him to low1-c.

I mean, there are so many powers in page itself that rather unexplained or are game mechanics. It's better to discuss that questionable stuff, before touching scaling which does have a chance to not work out, for previous reasons.

First things first, considering that there's plenty of things to touch let's begin with Type 2 immortality: "Can tank fatal wounds and still manage to win a battle.". However "fatal wounds" doesn't exactly kill Ness and others, of course you can see Ness being "ghost", however that pretty much like, stylistic effect rather than Ness literally dying, Mother 3 pretty much further implies that characters do not die after taking "fatal wounds". If Ness is actually dies then that implies questions like, where's body or does it mean that guys at hospital learnt necromancy and etc. Feat itself is more stamina, where Ness and others can constantly fight and heal themselves during being wounded to be beaten.

Ness dying would make absolutely no sense considering we've given him fate manip that prevents that

pretty sure ness narratively takes fatal damage to the territorial oak explosion and literally must survive despite fatal damage without healing during an earlier point in the game.

"narratively"

If we're using enemies as narrative then Low 2-C or whatever Ness is the biggest outlier ever

Ness dying would make absolutely no sense considering we've given him fate manip that prevents that
Plus, this.
My eyes runs big through the Ness page so I'll try to cover everything before awakening which implies cosmology.
Btw, other thing I noticed which also is on Ness's profile.
"Class 5 (Able to lift a submarine alongside Paula and Jeff Andonuts)"
Should we use some sort of asuumption of how much Submarine does weights? And then I guess divide by 3, just to know exact measurement of how much Ness lifted.
Should this be given more scans, and overall btw should we given to already existing profiles scans of TOTU protecting Ness and "Chosen ones"?
Previously was discussed as Game Mechanic rather than actual literal resistance.
Is there something that implies that Nuclear Reactor Robots are well...literally Nuclear, or actually spreads radiation, probably should have more scans
If that counts should it be more like, analytical prediction rather than literally precognition?
I don't quite get Power Null in Ness's with items page. We should also probably specify about equipment since Ness does not able to hold everything at once.
Ness's Magicant also seems good especially enemies explanation, but Abstract Existence quite questions me.
"Can gather up Flying men to assist in battle, who are represention of his courage". Iirc Ninten could take Flying Man to real world, but not Ness.
Before touching cosmology part at all with implying that Ness is not a kid but universe.

"narratively"

If we're using enemies as narrative then Low 2-C or whatever Ness is the biggest outlier ever
you do realize the territorial oak is very early game where ness is like tier 9/8 right? by the time ness receives the massive amp of absorbing the totu's power and his magicant he one shots it upon touch if you go back.

you do realize the territorial oak is very early game where ness is like tier 9/8 right? by the time ness receives the massive amp of absorbing the totu's power and his magicant he one shots it upon touch if you go back.
So what, enemies are "narratively" able to contend with the player characters only when it's convenient for an ability? Why would it be game mechanics in the late game but not in the early game lmao

So what, enemies are "narratively" able to contend with the player characters only when it's convenient for an ability? Why would it be game mechanics in the late game but not in the early game lmao
no? its because ness receives a very blatant amp far above the likes of tier 8 and he is severely nerfed in gameplay for the sake of gameplay after that. its game mechanics late game unless you unironically think tier 2/1 late game starmen and the other chosen ones makes sense

no? its because ness receives a very blatant amp far above the likes of tier 8 and he is severely nerfed in gameplay for the sake of gameplay after that. its game mechanics late game unless you unironically think tier 2/1 late game starmen and the other chosen ones makes sense
What Armor here saying is that if we not consider game mechanics as game mechanics in first part of game then there's no reason to fo same with end game.

Like, there's no particular reason to use game mechanics at beginning and not using it at the end. That will be kinda hypocritical and confusing for people reading Ness's page.

What Armor here saying is that if we not consider game mechanics as game mechanics in first part of game then there's no reason to fo same with end game.

Like, there's no particular reason to use game mechanics at beginning and not using it at the end. That will be kinda hypocritical and confusing for people reading Ness's page.
yep. And don't get me wrong, I'm all for believing that a game- especially one as brilliantly written as Earthbound- can include its gameplay in its storytelling, but if that's what we're going with, then Ness definitely ain't tier 1/2/whatever

Either way, going to sleep now.
But still want these porposals to be discussed:
Plus, this.
My eyes runs big through the Ness page so I'll try to cover everything before awakening which implies cosmology.
Btw, other thing I noticed which also is on Ness's profile.
"Class 5 (Able to lift a submarine alongside Paula and Jeff Andonuts)"
Should we use some sort of asuumption of how much Submarine does weights? And then I guess divide by 3, just to know exact measurement of how much Ness lifted.
Should this be given more scans, and overall btw should we given to already existing profiles scans of TOTU protecting Ness and "Chosen ones"?
Previously was discussed as Game Mechanic rather than actual literal resistance.
Is there something that implies that Nuclear Reactor Robots are well...literally Nuclear, or actually spreads radiation, probably should have more scans
If that counts should it be more like, analytical prediction rather than literally precognition?
I don't quite get Power Null in Ness's with items page. We should also probably specify about equipment since Ness does not able to hold everything at once.
Ness's Magicant also seems good especially enemies explanation, but Abstract Existence quite questions me.
"Can gather up Flying men to assist in battle, who are represention of his courage". Iirc Ninten could take Flying Man to real world, but not Ness.
Before touching cosmology part at all with implying that Ness is not a kid but universe.
That's all before we go deep into discussion of entire Earthbound's cosmology.

submarines are thousands of tons, tens of thousands. would be a huge upgrade. Imo I think resistance to radiation is fine, everything else I agree with i think

submarines are thousands of tons, tens of thousands. would be a huge upgrade. Imo I think resistance to radiation is fine, everything else I agree with i think
Alrighty then.

Now let's try to answer probably the most important question, on which dependant case at all.

Let's find a full truth, about Truth of the universe.

So alright, the point is the guy protects Ness and chosen ones. What do we have as evidence for that matter? Like, is there supporting feats or stuff, cause I can't believe that there's someone who said just that this guy exists and then he was putted to every Earthbound protagonist. It was possibly supported by something.

Alrighty then.

Now let's try to answer probably the most important question, on which dependant case at all.

Let's find a full truth, about Truth of the universe.

So alright, the point is the guy protects Ness and chosen ones. What do we have as evidence for that matter? Like, is there supporting feats or stuff, cause I can't believe that there's someone who said just that this guy exists and then he was putted to every Earthbound protagonist. It was possibly supported by something.
Gonna bump for further discussion.

As I've researched a bit on EarthBound out of boredom, these things called my attention, note that I still don't particularly support the verse, but I think it's still worth mentioning for the sake of proper research in here:

Shoutouts to @StrymULTRA
https://topstrongest.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:StrymULTRA/Earthbound_Explanation_Blog

https://topstrongest.fandom.com/wiki/MOTHER_(Verse)

While they're from another site and all, don't let that distract you from the nice quality of these pages that bring a nice view on the series.

As I've researched a bit on EarthBound out of boredom, these things called my attention, note that I still don't particularly support the verse, but I think it's still worth mentioning for the sake of proper research in here:

Shoutouts to @StrymULTRA
https://topstrongest.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:StrymULTRA/Earthbound_Explanation_Blog

While they're from another site and all, don't let that distract you from the nice quality of these pages that bring a nice view on the series.
I have doubts around the blog, and my internet is quite laggy atm, but that's some info to work on, thanks.

Shoutouts to @StrymULTRA

Alright PSI/PK part is good. Well explained power set of the characters.

This means that any person, as they live, has their own magicant, as implied also in MOTHER 2
Don't quite got a implication here, while I get it that every person have it's own Magicant which should make sense by itself in particular to me, I don't got how quotes imply that.
This is pretty important, as it's said that there are many universes as many persons are alive, and this reffers to Magicant, due to them being for each person, making each Magicant an actual Universal+ space-time continuum, making the Magicant Cosmology made from 5.28 to 6.08 billions universes, giving that MOTHER 2 events happen in 199X, meaning that it's between 1990 and 1999.
That can be good justification for Uni+ Ness, however I don't get the reason why Ness should scale. To quote blog:
Ness, as said before, completely fuses with the Universe after being powered from Truth, and thus absorbing Magicant, making him a whole living Multiversal structure thanks to the Magicant cosmology.
So I guess it implies that Ness absorbing Magicant makes Ness 2-B. However.
What implies that Ness absorbed every other Magicant? Blog itself states that everyone have it's own magicant. The fact that Ness absorbed own Magicant shouldn't mean he absorbed the others. Plus the thing from the blog itself:
Magicant had actually been an illusion born of Mary's consciousness.
I quoted Mother 1 screenshot which was used in a blog btw so that info gives me some questions on how we should treat Magicant.
But why just an universe, despite the whole Magicant structure?

Well, Giygas was still able to influence characters in both the Magicants in both MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2.
I mean, that worlds inside of people heads not literally parallel dimensions. Mother 3 implies parallel dimensions, yes, but not Magicant. Like if destroying universe with people who have Magicant, that will imply that just killing a human in Earthbound is already Uni+ which wouldn't make sense as far as I see the argumentation.

For now, want to talk about exactly Magicant topic instead of making very long answer, with taking everything from the blog and expecting same long answer which will confuse each other.

Given my blogs were used, I'll answer these.
Don't quite got a implication here, while I get it that every person have it's own Magicant which should make sense by itself in particular to me, I don't got how quotes imply that.
Maria wasn't a PSI user but just a regular person. Occam's Razor would tell to us that every living person on Earth has one as well.
So I guess it implies that Ness absorbing Magicant makes Ness 2-B. However.
What implies that Ness absorbed every other Magicant? Blog itself states that everyone have it's own magicant. The fact that Ness absorbed own Magicant shouldn't mean he absorbed the others. Plus the thing from the blog itself:
He absorbed one, but he merged with the timeline, which is big enough to contain all the possible magicants, ergo timelines in EB are 2-B sized.
I quoted Mother 1 screenshot which was used in a blog btw so that info gives me some questions on how we should treat Magicant.
In MOTHER 2, as already stated, it was stated that "there are universes per man" in Monkey Cave, meaning that they're actual universes.
I mean, that worlds inside of people heads not literally parallel dimensions. Mother 3 implies parallel dimensions, yes, but not Magicant. Like if destroying universe with people who have Magicant, that will imply that just killing a human in Earthbound is already Uni+ which wouldn't make sense as far as I see the argumentation.
I never claimed such. I just mean that Giygas can affect alternate universes outside the main universe in the same timeline. Take EarthBound timelines as DBS timelines in how they work, but much, much bigger.

Tho finishing to read all the blog first is recommended before making comments on it for kinda obvious reasons.

Maria wasn't a PSI user but just a regular person. Occam's Razor would tell to us that every living person on Earth has one as well.
I mean, my question here is for the part and not Maria part:
as implied also in MOTHER 2
Specifically how this quote implies that:
The truth of the universe travels the cosmos like a grain and like a wave and speaks to the universes known as man.
Your coming here, my waiting here… It was all predestined truth.
Ness, Paula, Jeff, and Poo… When these four forces meet, the twisting cosmos will breathe calmly once more.
To say it again, there is point with Maria stands, question is about Mother 2 implication point. If being specific I guess I should concentrate on the word "universes"(?) I guess that probably can be counted as implication if I get it right.
He absorbed one, but he merged with the timeline, which is big enough to contain all the possible magicants, ergo timelines in EB are 2-B sized.
But what at least implies that power of the land is the timeline (if I get what you meant).
In MOTHER 2, as already stated, it was stated that "there are universes per man" in Monkey Cave, meaning that they're actual universes.
I mean, that still some sort of anti feat for magicant which is really strange that it in the blog of explanation of Magicant as the universe and not otherwise what exactly this quote implies.
I never claimed such. I just mean that Giygas can affect alternate universes outside the main universe in the same timeline. Take EarthBound timelines as DBS timelines in how they work, but much, much bigger.
So basically I should think that each time travel creates parallel dimension. Something similar to MCU-like time travel(in other words, each jump in time creates parallel dimension. Cause I'm just not DBS guy to associate concepts with Dragon Ball, especially since only thing I know is that there was Goku Black who used time ring). Though then, that questions on why characters do needed to time travel at all. Like, at the beginning of the game we have Buzz Buzz, who went in the past so we prepared ourselves to beat Gyigas, so we could save the future from Gyigas's evil plan, why Buzz Buzz needs that if by this time travel logic, this will not save future but instead just creates an alternative timeline, and then Gyigas (at bare least his minions), goes in our present time from the future, to beat us, which makes me assume that our actions are relevant for the future, and then we have to go back in time to beat Gyigas there or else Gyigas will perform his evil plan before Ness was born and etc. In other words, we have entire plot based on time travel, if each time travel is irrelevant for the future then what's the point of both villains and heroes of Earthbound doing time travel.
Tho finishing to read all the blog first is recommended before making comments on it for kinda obvious reasons.
I mean, I finished reading blog (and likely will read this few more times during the debate), but talking about everything at once is definitely not something I want to do either. Or else we will stuck. Much safer imo is to concentrate on something one. Besides we're already eventually got into Time travel dialogue by talking about Magicant, so eventually we still will talk about everything.

Last edited:
To say it again, there is point with Maria stands, question is about Mother 2 implication point. If being specific I guess I should concentrate on the word "universes"(?) I guess that probably can be counted as implication if I get it right.
Yes, that.
But what at least implies that power of the land is the timeline (if I get what you meant).
Nope. The power of the Earth is what let Ness to do so. After all, the Earth's power is actually known to not give just Tier 5 boost, given that Dark Dragon is the power of the Earth itself.
I mean, that still some sort of anti feat for magicant which is really strange that it in the blog of explanation of Magicant as the universe and not otherwise what exactly this quote implies.
It's just that the EarthBound timelines are like DBS timelines. Like DBS timelines have 12 universes, EB ones have billions, with one of them being the main universe, rest are Magicant universes. The timeline that contains all of them is big enough to contain all of them.
So basically I should think that each time travel creates parallel dimension. Something similar to MCU-like time travel(in other words, each jump in time creates parallel dimension. Cause I'm just not DBS guy to associate concepts with Dragon Ball, especially since only thing I know is that there was Goku Black who used time ring). Though then, that questions on why characters do needed to time travel at all. Like, at the beginning of the game we have Buzz Buzz, who went in the past so we prepared ourselves to beat Gyigas, so we could save the future from Gyigas's evil plan, why Buzz Buzz needs that if by this time travel logic, this will not save future but instead just creates an alternative timeline, and then Gyigas (at bare least his minions), goes in our present time from the future, to beat us, which makes me assume that our actions are relevant for the future, and then we have to go back in time to beat Gyigas there or else Gyigas will perform his evil plan before Ness was born and etc. In other words, we have entire plot based on time travel, if each time travel is irrelevant for the future then what's the point of both villains and heroes of Earthbound doing time travel.
Uhm, I didn't. I said that MOTHER 1 Giygas has 2-B range because he can affect both main universe and Magicant universes.
I mean, I finished reading blog but talking about everything at once is definitely not something I want to do either. Or else we will stuck. Much safer imo is to concentrate on something one. Besides we're already eventually got into Time travel dialogue by talking about Magicant, so eventually we still will talk about everything.
One per time? K.

Yes, that.
Ok, but. According to same translator,
I went here, "Create your own Magicant" article and Star Master tells us:
Ness, you have stood at all eight power spots of the earth. That was the requirement/condition for creating this realm in your mind known as Magicant.
Which contradicts to implication that everyone literally have Magicant, or in other words Ness had requirements to create Magicant.
Nope. The power of the Earth is what let Ness to do so. After all, the Earth's power is actually known to not give just Tier 5 boost, given that Dark Dragon is the power of the Earth itself.
Then that gives a question.
A: Then what should imply that Ness absorbed exactly the timeline?
B: If you mean that Ness absorbed exactly Dark Dragon (and I guess assuming he is the timeline) then, Mother 3 plot? I mean, considering that we're assuming that instead of travelling through dimensions, Porky constantly time traveled and assuming that Mother 3 and Mother 1+2 in a same universe, then what's the Mother 3 plot here for?
It's just that the EarthBound timelines are like DBS timelines. Like DBS timelines have 12 universes, EB ones have billions, with one of them being the main universe, rest are Magicant universes. The timeline that contains all of them is big enough to contain all of them.
Repeating my previous point, I'm not DBS guy so DBS terms don't make it simpler.
Uhm, I didn't. I said that MOTHER 1 Giygas has 2-B range because he can affect both main universe and Magicant universes.
So basically this:
Well, Giygas was still able to influence characters in both the Magicants in both MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2.
And if you mean the fact that we met enemies is why exactly Gyigas attacks us, we have a statement which implies that Magicant always has it's evil side. In other words enemies which we encounter in Magicant are always were the part of Magicant.
One per time? K.
Yeah, one per time is more simpler in communicative way.

Which contradicts to implication that everyone literally have Magicant, or in other words Ness had requirements to create Magicant.
I never said that all Magicants exist at the same time. Just that the timeline is big enough to contain all the possible Magicants if everyone had one.
Then that gives a question.
A: Then what should imply that Ness absorbed exactly the timeline?
B: If you mean that Ness absorbed exactly Dark Dragon (and I guess assuming he is the timeline) then, Mother 3 plot? I mean, considering that we're assuming that instead of travelling through dimensions, Porky constantly time traveled and assuming that Mother 3 and Mother 1+2 in a same universe, then what's the Mother 3 plot here for?
1) Rest of the blog and TSW Profile of Ness should tell you.
2) MOTHER 3 is another timeline. And no, Ness didn't absorb Dark Dragon, I meant that the power of the Earth itself is Tier 1. Dark Dragon isn't in MOTHER 2 timeline but it's a proof that the power of the Earth is not just Tier 5.
And if you mean the fact that we met enemies is why exactly Gyigas attacks us, we have a statement which implies that Magicant always has it's evil side. In other words enemies which we encounter in Magicant are
In Blog is said that Giygas awakens and amplifies the evil of said characters, not that he makes them magically evil from nothing. Ergo he just awakened and empowered the evil part of Magicant.

I never said that all Magicants exist at the same time. Just that the timeline is big enough to contain all the possible Magicants if everyone had one.
I mean Magicant is stated as world which exists within mind, quoting the blog itself here. So I guess it would be logical to assume that Magicants should exists in your own mind(which really reminds me of Mental Worlds in Psychonauts verse), previous Mother 1 quote about Magicant being an illusion born of the consciousness, implies of these worlds existing not like literally (to point out we previously had illusion being quite big to say the least which can be a support of the factor when comes talk about Magicants(aka Moonside)). Like, asking themselve a question where was Magicant when it existed, what will be the answer? In other words, the place where Magicant exists, according to blog apparently it should just fill the space of existing universe if it's not a world inside of your own consciousness...I guess, if we are counting the timeline as the universe. However the fact that it's stated as world within own mind should probably more mean that Magicant exists like "inside" of ourselves.
1) Rest of the blog and TSW Profile of Ness should tell you.
2) MOTHER 3 is another timeline. And no, Ness didn't absorb Dark Dragon, I meant that the power of the Earth itself is Tier 1. Dark Dragon isn't in MOTHER 2 timeline but it's a proof that the power of the Earth is not just Tier 5.
1)...Alright... but like, let's see
he merged with the timeline
looking in the blog atm I only found blog saying that Ness merged with timeline, but I didn't found scans, quotes or other material in support of this. Could you specify? Thanks in advance.
2) Yeah that's what I basically meant. But I guess that part is when we get to the "Real World" part?
In Blog is said that Giygas awakens and amplifies the evil of said characters, not that he makes them magically evil from nothing. Ergo he just awakened and empowered the evil part of Magicant.
Ok, let me try I Ctrl+F'd blog in search of words "awakens", "amplifies" and "magicant" as well.
I found this:
He was also influencing the Magicants, as said before, in both MOTHER 1 and MOTHER 2, giving to his Mind Control ablities Multiversal range, due of him affecting even the Magicant Universes.
That's only thing I found on blog. Because of which I still do not think that Gyigas was awakening or AMP evil which already exists in basically all Magicants.

I mean Magicant is stated as world which exists within mind, quoting the blog itself here. So I guess it would be logical to assume that Magicants should exists in your own mind(which really reminds me of Mental Worlds in Psychonauts verse), previous Mother 1 quote about Magicant being an illusion born of the consciousness, implies of these worlds existing not like literally (to point out we previously had illusion being quite big to say the least which can be a support of the factor when comes talk about Magicants(aka Moonside)). Like, asking themselve a question where was Magicant when it existed, what will be the answer? In other words, the place where Magicant exists, according to blog apparently it should just fill the space of existing universe if it's not a world inside of your own consciousness...I guess, if we are counting the timeline as the universe. However the fact that it's stated as world within own mind should probably more mean that Magicant exists like "inside" of ourselves.
All of this is easily debunked from the fact that to enter Magicant you need a portal (6:20). Aka it's actually a realm separated from the actual universe, as that's how you travel through universes in Earthbound.
Ok, let me try I Ctrl+F'd blog in search of words "awakens", "amplifies" and "magicant" as well.
I found this:
That's only thing I found on blog. Because of which I still do not think that Gyigas was awakening or AMP evil which already exists in basically all Magicants.
Argument from ignorance. There's literally a section dedicated to Giygas called as "Giygas" in the blog with all the explanation. Good thing you read it all hm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back