• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Earthbound revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least like, mention in justification that PK moves should be comparable to PK Thunder instead of like now where is tried to be implied that characters are dodging PK Thunder:
A thing like this?
" (PSI Users are shown to fight at speeds comparable to PK Thunder, which should behave like a real lightning due to it being naturally used from setient clouds) "

Bonus: Maybe also update travel speed because Skip Sandwich and Bicycle
I don't think that's gonna be beyond Subsonic tho.

A thing like this?
" (PSI Users are shown to fight at speeds comparable to PK Thunder, which should behave like a real lightning due to it being naturally used from setient clouds) "
Yeah, something like that with probably mentioning that PK moves which characters can dodge should be comparable to PK Thunder, which is one of the main factor of the argument.
I don't think that's gonna be beyond Subsonic tho.
Yeah it doesn't give like extremely high, but at same time they're boost to the base travel speed which is Subsonic, in other words " Subsonic travel speed, higher with Skip Sandwich or Bicycle" and then mention of reaction speed.

I could also say to separate abilities by beginning mid and end game but that's already different topic.

Would you kindly unlock the Player's profile? I think that they shouldn't be MFTL+ anymore as they're literally bigger than the multiverse, but we don't have anything about them trascending time, so just Unknown for them in speed should work. If you can make the speed just Unknown from your own tho.

Edit. Just unlock, noticed other stuff I should fix.

Now I can finally announce that the profiles are done. I'll ask the following profiles to get locked
  • Ness
  • Giygas
  • Paula Jones
  • Truth of the Universe (EarthBound)
  • Dark Dragon (Mother 3)
  • Porky Minch
  • The Player (EarthBound)
The latter should be included in The Player disambiguation page as well.

Meanwhile the following pages should be deleted for the reasons already stated:
  • Maria (Mother)
  • Buzz Buzz
  • Negative Man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back