• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Starter Pack said:
Like many other Abnormalities in the Lobotomy Corp verse, he can cause normal people to panic and freak out just from seeing him, and the only people who can usually stand up to him had years of specialized training to harden their minds. And even they sometimes break at times, if it's bad enough.
I guess try Oudo then, cuz he has some passive hax of his own

Assuming the body puppetry only works on men you could try Mamika Kirameki. The empath manip also seems like it won't work on her.

The body puppetry and empathic manipulation should work on anyone and is not gender specific.

But how does Mamika's power nullification work?

@Jasonsith I assumed Empath manip wouldn't work cause it specifies turning people good and Mamika is supposed to be the protag in a childeren's magical girl anime. You know, the definition of goodness.

She completely nulled the effect of another characters gravity bullets that had penetrated another characters forcefield in the same scene.

Shouldn't Del be 10-A, 9-B with cybernetic arm?
Also, 9-B's? Make Connie fight them. Just remember to restrict Rose's sword.

Something tells me that Connie vs Deer is a bit too easy.

also she's in the megajoules so uuuuuh that not gonna work

The God Of Procrastination said:
Battles for any Precure, but especially opponents from Sailor Moon.
Maybe, Smile Cures in their 5A keys against Gilgamesh (Fate) in his 5A? (Maybe also restrict SNI, it's gonna get stompy if he brings his dura negating things right out.

The God Of Procrastination said:
Ah. What about Complete Arsenal?
Pretty much any power Completely Arsenal has is a subpower of reality warp. Reality warp is literally the broadest name for "hax".

That's why we go like "does he have basic hax or reality warping ones". Basic hax usually fall like body control, elemental manip, etc. Reality warping takes care of literally anything that's even remotely good (things you'd find in the strongest per tier thread).

Hmm.. both seem like they would instantly get mind controlled, if I don't miss anything.

Though I wonder if Utaka might be an interesting opponent for Higashikawa Mamoru?

Back