• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability upgrade, Ap revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems i was right all along. Garou never damaged Rover. He's the most durability dragon in the series.

Garou didnt overpower Rover which i was also right about. These should be changed.

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/3/3b/5pitTly.png/revision/latest?cb=20180429030022'][IMG alt="5pitTly said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/3/3b/5pitTly.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20180429030022[/IMG][/URL]
LordGriffin1000"]
You got scans?

He did in the web comic. Idk which one we prefer as canon here.

ByAsura said:
He did in the web comic.
Idk which one we prefer as canon here.
Yeah in the webcomic Rover never got up from Garou's hit (at least not until chapters later in his next fight) and it was explicitly stated that Garou defeated him using his strength right after. Here Rover immediately gets back up, is explicitly stated to have taken no damage, then continues beating up Garou.

I'd just suggest taking out Rover scaling from the profiles. Keep Garou 7-A for beating Darkshine, who's one of the strongest S-Classes and held his own against Bang in sparring. Flashy Flashy 7-A for Garou stating his previous form would've lost to him, even after he had defeated Darkshine.

.Ryukama said:
ByAsura said:
He did in the web comic.
Idk which one we prefer as canon here.
Yeah in the webcomic Rover never got up from Garou's hit (at least not until chapters later in his next fight) and it was explicitly stated that Garou defeated him using his strength right after. Here Rover immediately gets back up, is explicitly stated to have taken no damage, then continues beating up Garou.
I'd just suggest taking out Rover scaling from the profiles. Keep Garou 7-A for beating Darkshine, who's one of the strongest S-Classes and held his own against Bang in sparring. Flashy Flashy 7-A for Garou stating his previous form would've lost to him, even after he had defeated Darkshine.
He didnt, the fight was just off panel

No, in the Web Comic we visibly see Overgrown Rover be punched through the ground, unlike here where he only goes down a little.

ByAsura said:
No, in the Web Comic we visibly see Overgrown Rover be punched through the ground, unlike here where he only goes down a little.
Not only that but Psykos outright says Garou defeated him immediately after.

Qawsedf234 said:
The page in questio. Webcomic Garou was directly said to have beaten Rover. The manga probably changed it to fix the sorta weird Rover scaling.
Yeah it makes much more sense for Rover to be above Garou.

So apply the changes to Rover, Darkshine, Garou, and Flasy Flash.

Wonder if Rover will recive more damage from the Cross Fang Dragon Slayer Fist in the manga, since he just sorta no selled it in the webcomic. Also hope Genos does more on screen stuff against him.

Garou should still keep his durability and speed feat because he was able to endure a full barrage of energy attacks from Rover and was able to dodge some of them as well. But AP justification gonna need to change because of Rover no selling Garou's attack.

So Garou's AP needs to change but speed and durability should stay the same regardless.

It was just off panel, Manga just made it more clear. Rover being pushed through the ground doesnt mean he took damage.

But him never getting up and it explicitly being stated that he got defeated does.

The manga clearly retconned things. Even your version of the event was rewritten (You insisted Rover merely stayed down only cause he was told to sit, in here he doesn't even get down at all. So technically you were also "wrong")

Anwyays I've changed the reasonings on the profiles so this is now resolved. If anyone has a problem with anything they can message me on my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back