• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dumbest/Stupidest Characters in Fiction

Name off the dumbest character you have seen if fiction and explain their stupidity. For an example, I'll use Thor.

Thor has been living on Earth for five decades (or a REALLY long time in Marvel Universe logic), and he still talks like he's trying to get fired from a Dungeons and Dragons copywriting job. He also doesn't quite know how physics work. For instance, when he swung his hammer down on Captain America in Avengers, he shouldn't have expected him to live.

IMG 1094
That situation was actually very true to the comics. When the Avengers first thawed Cap's body from the ice, the very first thing Thor did was try to kill him with his hammer.

IMG 1095
"BAH! The Mighty Thor neither knows nor cares what the term HULL BREACH means!"

He also has the distinction of being the only superhero who screams his secret indentity at the top of their lungs in public.

IMG 1096

And it's not as if the mortal disguise of Doctor Donald Blake was anymore clever when changing into Thor in the middle of his office.

IMG 1097

Thor also has a serious problem spotting tricks. Which is strange, since he spends most of his time around Loki, the actual god of deceit and mischief. Still, Thor stumbled into every trap ever set for him and lived in a near constant state of outrage and surprise. It's probably why he was both immortal and forced to wear a helmet.

IMG 1098
"BAH! These strange disks continue their strangeness!"

>is supposed to be a millenia old clever warrior.

>yells his secret identity at the top of lungs in public.

God of Thunder everybody.

son goku from pilaf saga would be my first thought, since he does not know what a TV is, despite being 11,

EDIT: but when i saw Ash, i quickly changed my mind, what kind of an dumb person forgets to bring his other pokemons to battle, who uses a bad strategy for using thunder armor,

WeeklyBattles said:
Roronoa Zoro
Amazing swordsman

Gets lost in a straight hallway more than once

i think thats because its meant to be funny, funny dumb is something else then not funny dumb (such as what ash did)

Back