• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duel Savior Downgrade to 2-B

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
After relooking some things, i think God (Duel Savior) and Touma Taiga should be 2-B, instead of 2-A.

Endless worlds are stated to exist:

Duel savior endless worlds

We don't normally accept endless as being infinte however, and there are stated to be countless worlds on another occasion, so endless is being used to mean countless:

Duel savior countless worlds

It's also been said to have many dimensions

Duel savior dimensions

In conclusion, God and Taiga should be 2-B

Since the thread is already up, Imnity, Ricolis and Touma Taiga should all be probably type 3 abstracts with type 3 concept manipulation.

Spirits are the embodiment's of 2 forces, the law of causality and basically life:

Duel savior spirits

Duel savior spirits 1

Imnity is stated to have control over the concept of causality, which as shown above she embodies:

Imnity concept

Spirits also will exist as long as the world does, which might be proof for type 2 abstractness, though type 3 is ok with me based on what's already posted above:

Duel savior type 8

I can agree with 3 abstracts. I don't think Type 3 concept manipulation is legit if they can only control concept that they embody so they just have respective abilities towards what they embody. This principle was used for a CRT for the Abstract Entities created by Arceus like Palkia to not have Conceptual Manipulation.

Palkia and the CT don't have concept manipulation because they have never shown the ability to manipulate their concepts, but rather just embody them.

You get concept manip if you can manipulate it, regardless if it is just the concept you're linked to.

So Imnity, Ricololis etc should have type 3 concept manipulation then for being able to manipulate their concepts.

Well are they manipulating the concepts themselves or are they just using the affinity they have for causality to manipulate the world?

Manipulating things with the powers you gain from your concept and manipulating the concept itself are two different things.

All that's said is that Imnity can control the concept of causality, as posted above.

It doesn't really say anything about " I am the embodiment of causality thus i can control causality", it's just "I can control the concept of causality".

Ricolis should be able to do the same with the concept of life.

Wouldn't the Conceptual Manipulation be limited in this it is related to only one concept?

I think it should be mentioned that they can only control the concepts that they embodies at least on their profiles.

Back