• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't really know the verse, but I've seen a scan that states transcend causality
I have seen the scans too. Yes they Transcends the fate of the world & they can't be harmed by normal people but other desparado can Influence fate on them so technically they not completely unbound by Casualty. Atleast that's what I think

Can't harm =/= can't interacting. Normal folk can interacting with them normally and and even fighting them, just Desperado was so strong that they can't win, and was destined to lose due to the normal folk bound by fate. Ikki when he was just a normal Blazer was fight well against Edelweiss, he just can't win

To be honest, at first i thought this verse was interesting because it focus on a weakest character that work his way up rather than being Gary Stu from the start, but when the bullshit Desperado with fate and causality shit come out it cringe me to oblivion and i drop the verse

literally noted on the Acausality page

Trasncend causality without supporting evidence/contexts that they can't be interacted normally would just be considered Aca 4, like a characters from Rakudai Kishi verse
"May prove to be"
Literaly on what you sent. Since when does "may" means "have to"?

Why are people here saying that dualities are inherently conceptual? They aren't. Your first indication should be that concepts correspond to things in reality; it would be nonsensical for dualities to only lie in concepts, because that would require those concepts to not correspond to anything real. Hell, a lot of the time concepts aren't fully separate from reality, and can be affected by things in reality.

Your second clue would be the ability to construct dualities for real-world objects. Certain particles have mass, others don't. Particles are measured to either have spin up or spin down in the direction of measurement. I could bring up larger-scale examples such as a switch in a circuit being on or off, a person being alive or dead, but I worry about people nitpicking those, If either of those larger-scale examples makes you want to go "Umm, actually" please just stick to the small-scale examples.

Your third clue would be the ability to construct non-dual systems without any conceptual transcendence nonsense. "This sentence is false" does not have a truth value of "true", nor does it have a truth value of "false"; it is outside of that duality, we can describe it as having the truth value "paradoxical". That does not mean that the sentence conceptually transcends truth and falsehood; what would that even mean materially?

Maybe in the way we index it we only care about conceptual dualities, but you'd be spreading misinformation to say that those are the only ones which exist.

Back