• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What the different between just duality and conceptual duality???

If you transcend duality, will you get affected by conceptual duality???

If you transcend/unbound conceptual duality will you have a higher degree of transduality???

And if you get transduality will you automatically get NEP 2 and acausality type 5???

The duality have to be concepts to actually be qualified for TD in the first place.

TD 1 is transcending only specific dual concepts
TD 2 is transcending all dual concepts on your level/layer of reality
TD 3 is transcending duality on all possible levels of reality. (1A and above)
TD 4 is transcending even the duality of Duality and Transduality
(thanks to GoldenExPoint for the explanation)

No matter what the author says, TD is the most scrutinized on here due to how broken it is. It'll get rejected outright if the characters don't back that up with feats. And no extrapolations🦅.

I hope this answers your question

And if you get transduality will you automatically get NEP 2 and acausality type 5???
TD 3 and up will get both

TD 2 and below, maybe, depends on what dualistic concepts you transcend/unbound by in your verse. They're more..... Limited versions

The duality have to be concepts to actually be qualified for TD in the first place.
No, you just have to stated it a duality and then you transcended it, and you get transduality

Like this character, and i see many character that get TD but only just stated duality not conceptual duality

If he's mentioned to to be a paradox of dualities, he'd get TD2. But it's not diffierent from conceptual dualities as dualities are in itself concepts.

If he's mentioned to to be a paradox of dualities, he'd get TD2. But it's not diffierent from conceptual dualities as dualities are in itself concepts.
No, i think you missunderstand what i mean in here

Duality is just the "thing" (light and dark, life and death,...). And like just you says mentioned it is enough to get Transduality

But, what if the duality in here is not just the "thing" but the "concept of thing" (concept of light and dark, concept of life and death,...)

And there are a different between "thing" and "concept of thing"

Dualities are concepts.
I firmly believe, we distinguish between duality and conceptual duality
Transduality is the state of being wherein an entity exists independently of, and qualitatively beyond, various dual systems, ranging from very specific, limited sets of dual distinctions to duality itself on a conceptual level.

I'll say this again, Dualities are concepts.

Transcending specific dual concepts is Type 1, Transcending all Dual Concepts of your reality is type 2, type 3 is transcending the concept of Duality and any extensions of it, transcending the duality of Duality and Transduality is Type 4

Last edited:
From what I have seen, dualities are concepts. if I trascend death, but not the concept of it. aren't I still bound by it?

"Trascending the light and darkness" can just mean that i live beyond them. but "Trascending the very concept of light and darkness" should be transduality.

Also, yes for the last question. if you have td2, you by default have nep 2 and Acausality type 5. since both "existence & non-existence" and "cause and effect" are dualities themselves.

I'll say this again, Dualities are concepts.

Transcending specific dual concepts is Type 1, Transcending all Dual Concepts of your reality is type 2, type 3 is transcending the concept of Duality and any extensions of it, transcending the duality of Duality and Transduality is Type 4
Can you give proof from your statement??? Because i only see duality not a concept

Yea unless you says there are no different between life and death and concept of life and concept of death

From what I have seen, dualities are concepts. if I trascend death, but not the concept of it. aren't I still bound by it?

"Trascending the light and darkness" can just mean that i live beyond them. but "Trascending the very concept of light and darkness" should be transduality.
But if you manipulating death is not mean you manipulate concept of death. Is about the thing and the concept of thing

But if you manipulating death is not mean you manipulate concept of death. Is about the thing and the concept of thing
Manipulation and Transduality have literally nothing to do with each other.

If I trascend the very idea(concept) of death, I will trascend its boundaries aswell. thus I will be immune to it completely in any form. that will not be the case with well... trascending "death" alone, what does trascending death anyway.

Manipulation and Transduality have literally nothing to do with each other.
No, is example for, you manipulate thing not make you manipulate concept of that thing. And if you trasncend thing is not mean you transcend concept of that thing
If I trascend the very idea(concept) of death, I will trascend its boundaries aswell. thus I will be immune to it completely in any form. that will not be the case with well... trascending "death" alone, what does trascending death anyway.
It is if you transcend the concept, but what if you just transcend the thing that shaped by the concept??? That my question. Because concept is independent from what is govern (unless type 2 and 3). So if you transcend the thing it govern, that dont make you transcend the concept because the concept is independent

The distinction you're trying yo make doesn't exist. There's nothing like Duality and Conceptual duality as dualities are conceptual in nature(how many times should we say this tho)

characters who qualify for TD will be immune to manipulation of said concepts

No, is example for, you manipulate thing not make you manipulate concept of that thing. And if you trasncend thing is not mean you transcend concept of that thing
It is if you transcend the concept, but what if you just transcend the thing that shaped by the concept??? That my question. Because concept is independent from what is govern (unless type 2 and 3). So if you transcend the thing it govern, that dont make you transcend the concept because the concept is independent
What your talking about is not duality then. Dualities are ONLY conceptual, and transcending what you are talking about would not qualify for transduality. You can not obtain transduality without the duality being conceptual on an entire layer of reality,.

What the different between just duality and conceptual duality???
duality is a dual system, conceptual duality is the concept of dual system. However they are not that different from each other
If you transcend duality, will you get affected by conceptual duality???
yes, depend what what duality you transcended, there are multiple dual systems. unless you transcended all dual system
If you transcend/unbound conceptual duality will you have a higher degree of transduality???
this kinda vague to be fair, need more context than just transcended the concept of duality. Still, i think it is yes
still depend on what dual system you transcended, not all dual system related to NEP2 and Acausality 5. Unless, ehhhhh you are Transduality type 4

Last edited:
Dualities are concepts because they are some dudes ideas and not real things.

Dualities are concepts because they are some dudes ideas and not real things.
May I know difference between NEP type 2 and Acausality type 5? I mean what are advantage and disadvantage between the two. It seems both are free from casualty why do we treat them separately.

NEP Type 2 isnt free from causality. You just don't exist. You are still bound by cause.

Acausality Type 5 is not being bound by any system of causality. Even things like punching, or thought-based attacks all have causality imbued on them, as does any kind of action or event within reality. Hence why they are that much untouchable unless you have feats.

When did type 2 NEP free from Causality ??
I thought NEP type 2 is free from normal casualty. Like they cannot be harmed or interacted with CM type 1 or some other normal methods
NEP Type 2 isnt free from causality. You just don't exist. You are still bound by cause.

Acausality Type 5 is not being bound by any system of causality. Even things like punching, or thought-based attacks all have causality imbued on them, as does any kind of action or event within reality. Hence why they are that much untouchable unless you have feats.
So having Acausality type 5 automatically gives a character NEP type 2?.

I thought NEP type 2 is free from normal casualty. Like they cannot be harmed or interacted with CM type 1 or some other normal methods
No, the reason they can't be harmed is because by default we don't assume character can interact with NEP without feat. By your logic Invulnerability characters also Acausal 5 because they can't be harmed.
Stop the mindset that Conceptual is something extremely special, at least on this site
So having Acausality type 5 automatically gives a character NEP type 2?.
No
So a character can have Acausality type 5 but not NEP type 2. But still Acausality type 5 > NEP type 2 right?
No, they just both can't be interacted without feat

If a verse has 5-6D cosmology but a character from 4D is completely unbound by Casualty. Does that make 4D character Acausality type 5
We not rate Acausal based on dimension, except some special case. And i'm sure on this site Acausality 5 require more than just unbound by causality

No, they just both can't be interacted without feat
If you put Acausality type 5 vs NEP type 2 characters but neither have feats for interacting one another. Is this inconclusive?
We not rate Acausal based on dimension, except some special case. And i'm sure on this site Acausality 5 require more than just unbound by causality
Yeah that's what I want to know what exactly needed to get Acausality 5. How big of an feat should be shown to get Acausality type 5.

Back