• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
well to make use of that range she woud have to actually get far enough away but if they start relatively close with speed equalized... bacchus could win... i think...

Range spam works bubbling less so, it's only really good for holding poofed gems or possibly incapacitated opponents (I think the opponent would need to be unable to wake up for it to really hold)? They aren't that strong they just interfere with gems abilities to reform, heck early steven could pop the things from inside iirc

Didn't he bust out of it after being sent to the temple? And wasn't he 7a at the time,? I guess it works for a bfr victory if baccus cant find her again but actually holding him for extended periods? Even then steven allowed garnet to bubble him and didn't try to resist.

Just looked it back over steven pulls it apart from the inside with very little effort and didn't try to resist garnet bubbling him so....

Also can I get a scan of sapphire using her powers to form large ice spikes at range? I don't quite remember her doing that, I remember the blizzard but not the ice spikes.

Back