• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dropping the Riordanverse Tier by smiting it with Zeus' Lightning Bolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has a problem with the wind gods feat though? Also welcome to the seventh and final layer of Hell Lmao.

Well, they had to climb the mountain still, so that could have taken some hours, and I guess sunset would be a bit later as well since they were going up. The conversation between Percy and Annabeth was pretty short as well, it seems a bit weird for him to wait several hours to start it.

Worth noting too that they crossed the whole U.S, so they were flying through some timezones, New York time would be ahead of California. Although he also says dawn was gettting close, so, idk.
Even with those justifications the time it took for them to travel that distance still wouldn't be under an hour.

Well, it's about three hours down with just timezones, and they apparently got to Olympus near dawn, so there's some big time skip somewhere there. Probably not a useful feat anyway, but it being during the flight seems a bit weird considering the conversation.

For another one, I recall Percy calling Blackjack in Mark of Athena, he got there pretty quickly from presumably Camp Half Blood to somewhere in Kansas. That could be good as well.
This is a legit feat, aside from the somewhat ambiguous timeframe:

“Hmm...” Jason snapped his fingers. “I can call a friend for a ride.”
Percy raised his eyebrows. “Oh, yeah? Me too. Let’s see whose friend gets here
first.”

Jason whistled. Piper knew what he was doing, but he’d succeeded in summon-
ing Tempest only three times since they’d met the storm spirit at the Wolf House

last winter. Today, the sky was so blue, Piper didn’t see how it could work.
Percy simply closed his eyes and concentrated.
Piper hadn’t studied him up close before. After hearing so much at Camp
Half-Blood about Percy Jackson this and Percy Jackson that, she thought he
looked...well, unimpressive, especially next to Jason. Percy was more slender,
about an inch shorter, with slightly longer, much darker hair.
He wasn’t really Piper’s type. If she’d seen him in the mall somewhere, she
probably would’ve thought he was a skater—cute in a scruffy way, a little on the
wild side, definitely a troublemaker. She would have steered clear. She had enough

trouble in her life. But she could see why Annabeth liked him, and she could defin-
itely see why Percy needed Annabeth in his life. If anybody could keep a guy like

that under control, it was Annabeth.
Thunder crackled in the clear sky.
Jason smiled. “Soon.”

“Too late.” Percy pointed east, where a black winged shape was spiraling to-
ward them. At first, Piper thought it might be Frank in crow form. Then she real-
ized it was much too big to be a bird.

“A black pegasus?” she said. “Never seen one like that.”
The winged stallion came in for a landing. He trotted over to Percy and nuzzled
his face, then turned his head inquisitively toward Piper and Jason. - P.98, Mark of Athena

Well, it's about three hours down with just timezones, and they apparently got to Olympus near dawn, so there's some big time skip somewhere there. Probably not a useful feat anyway, but it being during the flight seems a bit weird considering the conversation.
I mean there were a lot of pauses during the conversation where Percy felt awkward and didn't want to say anything or wanted to not bother Annabeth as well as whenever Percy was observing what was going on around him as opposed to talking.

There's also that big time-skip between them taking off and the start of their conversation so a couple of the lost minutes could've been sprinkled in these gaps in the timeline.

I can see a gap of minutes, but there's many hours missing there, I don't think they quite fit anywhere. Better focus on the more clear cut feats anyway.

Kansas one could work, maybe the wind yeet one if we can find a timeframe with the context, and the Lost Hero travel with the Pegasi. Besides that, I can recall Zeus volleyballing the Argus from Greece to the US, it's probably reasonable that they can fly faster than that.

Thank you for helping out, Spino. Do you want to copy the Fanverse calculations to blogs in our wiki (while giving credit of course), or would you prefer to recalculate them instead?

I can see a gap of minutes, but there's many hours missing there, I don't think they quite fit anywhere. Better focus on the more clear cut feats anyway.

Kansas one could work, maybe the wind yeet one if we can find a timeframe with the context, and the Lost Hero travel with the Pegasi. Besides that, I can recall Zeus volleyballing the Argus from Greece to the US, it's probably reasonable that they can fly faster than that.
Those feats are probably a good start

Thank you for helping out, Spino. Do you want to copy the Fanverse calculations to blogs in our wiki (while giving credit of course), or would you prefer to recalculate them instead?
Is somebody else here willing to copy the Fanverse calculations to a blog in our wiki?

Okay. No problem. Just remember to give credit to the original calc creators.

Sorry things have come up, I could do it, but it would take at the very least a few days, is there a chance anyone else could do it?

Sorry, but what is exactly is this calc applicable to? (The Mellie feat)
Believe it scales to god's reactions.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to upload the calc due to some irl problems. If someone else could do it, that'd be great.

Athena's Athena Parthenos, Hyperion's light blasts, Helios's attacks I would think that one idk for sure, and pretty sure Apollo's arrows.
Hmm, those should be fine.

So the gods would be MHS by upscaling from the demigods due to a lack of actual reaction feats?

Hmm, those should be fine.

So the gods would be MHS by upscaling from the demigods due to a lack of actual reaction feats?
Uh I think they scale directly to it. The feat is done by one of the wind gods, right? That means it would only scale to the gods

Uh I think they scale directly to it. The feat is done by one of the wind gods, right? That means it would only scale to the gods
Oh. We'll probably have to wait for the calc to be accepted though.

I think it's wind spirits, not gods, but I may have to double check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back