• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream World Krueger in a gauntlet

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I have absolutely no idea what his dream limits are. So, I wanna see how you guys do with this thread. Round 1: Kirito (Game World)

Round 2: Neo (in the matrix)

Round 3: Darkrai and/or Cresselia

Round 4: Sasuke

Round 5: Saitama

Round 6: Buu (all forms)

Round 7: Asura

Round 8: SSJG(SS) Goku

Round 9: Frisk (Full Determination)

Bonus Round: Archie Sonic (pre genesis)

How much does he go through?

The thing about Freddy is that his limitations in the dream world are rather...vague. If we assume that he really is in control of everything in there like he says, then he could logically beat everyone here.

However, if we go only by what he has demonstrated thus far, then I totally belive that he can make it up to Frisk. I'm unsure what to say about how he would fair against Frisk and Archie Sonic however.

My main line of reasoning for beliveing Freddy to make it that far is because he just simpily has quite alot of OP hax. All he would need to do to alot of these people would be to just hold them still, turn them into paper and then do whatever to them with their weakened durability.

Err... Pretty sure that even if we assume that Freddy can control everything, that's probably 3-A at max, so Frisk ain't getting beaten even at that level.

But yeah Freddy in Dream World is vague AF

Back