• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote Jawzhar.

His size is FAR greater, he can eat literal suns, so the heat and power from her explosions may not do much to him, he can literally swallow her whole, and even if she could fight her way out, he wouldn't die so easily. She has no real means to put him down. Plus his intelligence is high enough to trick gods. Meanwhile Nemesis, while dubbed as a god, is more an alien than a god. And tends to act more bestial. He also has the flight and range advantage to.

I mean, even if she has the stat amps, speed is equalized, she'd struggle to budge the much larger foe, while her weight is like a pebble next to the things he eats on the regular. I think it's mid difficulty at worst for Jawzhar. He just has the right combination of advantages over her, and the main benefit she WOULD have had, speed, is nixed for this fight.

Don't get me wrong though. If this was the high tier scaling for NP, she'd rip him a new one.

Size just means he's easier to evade with precog at equal speeds.

Nemesis completely trashes his ass considering how she has already a ton of experience battling Kaijuu, has precog, power ups mean she will have the power, endurance and speed advantage and the power advantage will just keep growing the more damage she deals.

Back