• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Talisman - Upgrade to High 1-A

@Livinaa Can I say that Gu Chensha's character is comparable to the strong characters in Marvel Comics? Because I don't know that there are many characters in Marvel Comics who are in the High1-A+ range.
High 1-A+ is basically the same as Tier 0 for High 1-A and below, so no, Gu Chensha isn't comparable to High 1-A+ characters. Though I'm not sure if there's a High 1-A+ in Marvel Comics.

But for High 1-A characters in Marvel, I'm pretty sure they cap at Meta-Quality system. Even if there's a High 1-A at Meta-meta-quality system, they're still too far below Gu Chensha, that is if the new argument for infinite extensions of meta is accepted.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/seeing-a-high-1-a-as-fiction.170951/post-6680770

In case anyone wanted to see the argument for infinite extensions of meta-meta...-quality.
"Transcends X the same way X transcends Y" can either work or not work as a way to skyrocket through tiers. I'll just quote the FAQ on this one:

Q: Is transcending an 1-A character to the same degree they transcend normal humans High 1-A?

A: Generally speaking, no. The first level of 1-A is obtained by surpassing the composition of a lower reality, such that no union, combination or permutation of things within it, no matter how numerous, can attain to the higher level. The next level up repeats this pattern, so that no union, permutation or combination of things in the previous level can attain to it. And so on and so forth. As such, this proportion is already covered by a single additional level.

However, depending on the context, it can be High 1-A or supporting evidence for it, indeed. Specifically, if the statement is not meant to be inform the actual proportion between the powers of two characters, but simply their relative position in a cosmology. As, in a certain respect, it is valid to say that "High 1-A transcends 1-A in the same way 1-A transcends lower tiers," insofar as High 1-A transcends the generic quality defining a hierarchy or potential hierarchy of qualitative layers, just as 1-A transcends the qualities defining all conceivable dimensional spaces.

Have to say I don't really see much evidence pointing towards the latter here, though. At best there's the inference of "Annulled Amaranth is just the 10th layer of a hierarchy, and there are more, so the dynamics between it and higher realms should be similar to the one between it and lower ones," but as said, the actual proportion of that stuff is already covered by a single level higher into the tier, so, yeah. I'm not seeing the whole "Each layer has its own internal hierarchy of layers" thing in the evidence, either.

"Transcends X the same way X transcends Y" can either work or not work as a way to skyrocket through tiers. I'll just quote the FAQ on this one:
I'm talking about transcending High 1-A (Meta-qualitative) the same way High 1-A transcend 1-A (Qualitative), not transcending 1-A the same way 1-A transcend normal human (10-B).

Have to say I don't really see much evidence pointing towards the latter here, though. At best there's the inference of "Annulled Amaranth is just the 10th layer of a hierarchy, and there are more, so the dynamics between it and higher realms should be similar to the one between it and lower ones," but as said, the actual proportion of that stuff is already covered by a single level higher into the tier, so, yeah. I'm not seeing the whole "Each layer has its own internal hierarchy of layers" thing in the evidence, either.
Although Annulled Amaranth is called 10th Deathless (10th layer), the apopathic dynamics started from it, while the lower layer do not have the apopathic dynamics.

Is it necessary to prove that 10th Deathless has it's own internal hierarchy, if the 9th Deathless already has it?

9th Deathless has atleast 6 layers of 1-A, and yet all those layers still view 10th Deathless as apopathic, unable to imagine and describe them. Just those alone should be enough to see how big the apopathic dynamics, right?

Upon reaching 10th Deathless (High 1-A), it's explained that what's apopathic about 10th Deathless is it's transduality to 8th Deathless (non 1-A), and 9th Deathless (1-A). Aka transduality over Deathless lower than it.

Since 10th Deathless also view 11th Deathless as apopathic, unable to imagine and describe them (the same way 9th Deathless view 10th Deathless), then the same apopathic dynamics, aka transduality over Deathless lower than it, will also apply, which would make 11th Deathless High 1-A Meta-meta-qualitative.

This apopathic dynamics goes on endlessly, starting from Annulled Amaranth (10th Deathless).

evidence pointing towards the latter here, though. At best there's the inference of "Annulled Amaranth is just the 10th layer of a hierarchy, and there are more, so the dynamics between it and higher realms should be similar to the one between it and lower ones," but as said, the actual proportion of that stuff is already covered by a single level higher into the tier, so, yeah. I'm not seeing the whole "Each layer has its own internal hierarchy of layers" thing in the evidence, either.
It has been implied that the 10th layer is a hierarchy with its own Deathless Realms, Annulled Amaranth being just its first layer

Ever since Gu Chensha comprehended the tenth level of the Deathless Realm, it was tantamount to planning the theoretical knowledge for his future path. Although he couldn't reach it immediately, he had already started to surpass the Heavenly Dao and Gu Taxian.
The first level of Deathless was Annulled Amaranth (不朽第一层“非有无不朽"). It is neither Immortal nor Non-immortal, a state that is neither existence nor non-existence. No one had ever reached this realm since ancient times. No one had ever thought that Gu Chensha was actually constructing the theoretical knowledge of this realm
自从古尘沙参悟出来了不朽第十层到底是什么之后,等于是给自己以后的道路规划了理论知识,虽然一时不能够到达,可在本质上已经开始超越天道和古踏仙。
不朽第一层“非有无不朽”,既不是不朽,也不是无不朽,是一种既不是存在,也不是非存在的境界,这种境界,自古以来别说有人到达过,就算是想都没有想到过,现在的古尘沙,居然在构架这种境界的理论知识,也就是说,如果他构架成功,以后所有的人都有希望修炼到达这种境界。Chapter 995

Like Hao Xuan, he reached the limit of Annulled Amaranth, but it took another two hundred million years for someone to actually surpass the tenth layer, even though before that there were people higher than him.
Damn it, what is this? How can it be so strong!" Hao Xuan seemed to have gone crazy. He tried his best to activate his Undying Realm (非有无不朽的境界). Unfortunately, even if he reached the limit, he couldn't stop Gu Chensha's hand. It simply reached over
“该死,这是什么,怎么会如此之强横!”昊玄似乎疯了,他竭力催动自己非有无不朽的境界,可惜,这境界哪怕是到达了极限,也无法抵挡住古尘沙的手掌,简简单单的伸过来。Chapter 1149
There's also Hao Xuan's Spiritual Network, which is essentially the higher Heavenly Dao for Annulled Amaranth and everything below. Heavenly Dao is basically the system, the concept, the cosmology for literally everything. Only by transcending it can you reach higher Transduality because Heavenly Dao embraces all dualities and uses it to control everything.

But every hundred million years that pass, a character is born who acts as The Only One who transcends that network/duality. They would challenge Gu Chensha and die, acting as a catalyst for everyone in the multiverse to gain power beyond that person. Like how Hao Xuan (first Annulled Amaranth) was forgotten and replaced by countless other giants a hundred million years later even though those giants were still covered by the Network (enhanced by Gu Chensha). This process continues for a hundred billion years, until the 1001st person reaches a level that can tear apart infinite existence (infinite levels of transduality?)
and the network could no longer cover the Multiverse due to its "size".
Note: Size is a metaphor for power that has been clarified from Null Immortality because when reaching this level, the concept of size no longer has any meaning but only exists as a symbol of strength

Last edited:
Bump

Also this time i will just write down my argument for infinite extensions of meta. Here it is:

-8th Deathless and below is non 1-A (Quantitative)

-9th Deathless is 1-A (Qualitative) proved by BDE second Type 2 and a R>F statement

-10th Deathless is apopathic to 9th Deathless, with 9th Deathless unable to imagine and describe them. This apopathic makes 10th Deathless High 1-A (Meta-qualitative)

Later when the MC reached 10th Deathless (Meta-qualitative), the apopathic part is described as transcending the duality of 8th Deathless (non 1-A) and 9th Deathless (1-A).

-From the way 10th Deathless transcends the Deathless below it, we now know that apopathic here means transcending the duality of the Deathless below it.

-After 10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative), it's revealed that there's 11th Deathless. The difference between 11th Deathless and 10th Deathless is the same as 10th Deathless and 9th Deathless (Qualitative).

9th Deathless can't imagine and describe 10th Deathless (aka apopathic).

10th Deathless too can't imagine and describe 11th Deathless (also apopathic).

So since the way 11th Deathless transcends 10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative) is the same way 10th Deathless transcends 9th Deathless (Qualitative). That would make 11th Deathless Meta-meta-qualitative.

-After 10th Deathless, it actually has no end at all, with there being 11th, 12th, 13th, etc. Basically endless hierarchy of Deathless. Each gap between Deathless after 10th is the same as 10th with 9th, with the lower Deathless unable to imagine and describe the upper Deathless (apopathic). Note that this apopathic dynamics started from 10th Deathless (High 1-A/Meta-qualitative), while there's no apopathic dynamics at all for 9th Deathless (1-A/Qualitative) and below (Non 1-A/Quantitative)

10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative) can't imagine and describe 11th Deathless.

11th Deathless (Meta-meta-qualitative) too can't imagine and describe 12th Deathless, and this hierarchy goes on endlessly.

Since 11th Deathless is Meta-meta-qualitative, then with the gap between them (apopathic), 12th Deathless will be Meta-meta-meta-qualitative. This will be the same with 13th, 14th, etc with endless hierarchy of Deathless. Aka endless extension of meta.

Gu Chensha at the end of the story transcends the entire framework of Deathless hierarchy (framework of Meta-meta-...-quality system). No matter how high you are in Deathless hierarchy, the MC transcends it.

Bump

Also this time i will just write down my argument for infinite extensions of meta. Here it is:

-9th Deathless is 1-A (Qualitative) proved by BDE second Type 2 and a R>F statement

-10th Deathless is apopathic to 9th Deathless, with 9th Deathless unable to imagine and describe them. This apopathic makes 10th Deathless High 1-A (Meta-qualitative)

Later when the MC reached 10th Deathless (Meta-qualitative), the apopathic part is described as transcending the duality of 8th Deathless (non 1-A) and 9th Deathless (1-A).

-From the way 10th Deathless transcends the Deathless below it, we now know that apopathic here means transcending the duality of the Deathless below it.

-After 10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative), it's revealed that there's 11th Deathless. The difference between 11th Deathless and 10th Deathless is the same as 10th Deathless and 9th Deathless (Qualitative).

So since the way 11th Deathless transcends 10th Deathless (Meta-Qualitative) is the same way 10th Deathless transcends 9th Deathless (Qualitative). That would make 11th Deathless Meta-meta-qualitative.

-After 10th Deathless, it actually has no end at all, with there being 11th, 12th, 13th, etc. Basically endless hierarchy of Deathless. Each gap between Deathless after 10th is the same as 10th with 9th, with the lower Deathless unable to imagine and describe the upper Deathless (apopathic). Note that this apopathic dynamics started from 10th Deathless (High 1-A/Meta-qualitative), while there's no apopathic dynamics at all for 9th Deathless (1-A/Qualitative) and below (Non 1-A/Quantitative)

11th Deathless (Meta-meta-qualitative) too can't imagine and describe 12th Deathless, and this hierarchy goes on endlessly.

Since 11th Deathless is Meta-meta-qualitative, then with the gap between them (apopathic), 12th Deathless will be Meta-meta-meta-qualitative. This will be the same with 13th, 14th, etc with endless hierarchy of Deathless. Aka endless extension of meta.

Gu Chensha at the end of the story transcends the entire framework of Deathless hierarchy (framework of Meta-meta-...-quality system). No matter how high you are in Deathless hierarchy, the MC transcends it.
That's right, it seems like Gu Chenshan has completely surpassed the boundaries of the Immortal Realm, as he said:
However, the power of billions of long rivers, when encountering this palm, automatically shrinks, falls into the palm of ancient dust and turns into many runes.

Then, Hao Xuan's body also shrank as Gu Chen's palm expanded.

"Damn, what is this, how could it be so arrogant!" Hao Xuan seemed crazy, he tried his best to urge himself to have an immortal state, but unfortunately, even if this state reached its limit, it could not resist the ancient dust and sand. The palms were stretched out simply.

"Why, what kind of realm is this." Hao Xuan tried to do everything possible, even he wanted to urge all of the multiverse, and end up with the ancient dust and sand, but could not do anything at all: "You are clearly lower than me, But your move, why can't I resist it? What is your realm? "

"You don't understand what realm is. Realm is just a symbol, a name that measures strength, and all realms are determined by me. I have proposed the realm of immortality, and I It ’s not that I have n’t practiced it, but I do n’t need this realm to support myself anymore. ”Gu Chen said:“ This realm is like a little child. When I was young, I wanted to get something. When I grow up, I do n’t like to be unwilling even if I send this thing to me, because I can buy many such things at will. Of course, you ca n’t understand this truth. "Chapter1149"

I'm talking about transcending High 1-A (Meta-qualitative) the same way High 1-A transcend 1-A (Qualitative), not transcending 1-A the same way 1-A transcend normal human (10-B).
That's the exact same thing, just with switched numbers. What goes for one, goes for the other.

Bump

I understand the point being made. I just don't see the evidence for "stacked transduality" in that hierarchy. So, if you could (re?)post something suggesting it, that'd be good.

That's the exact same thing, just with switched numbers. What goes for one, goes for the other.

I understand the point being made. I just don't see the evidence for "stacked transduality" in that hierarchy. So, if you could (re?)post something suggesting it, that'd be good.
Not Livinaa but my argument is this, is it enough?
Yeah. Indeed there is that since Deathless Realm is a thing. The higher level of power (higher Deathless realm) is essentially qualitatively superior to the lower level, no matter how much it is.

Heavenly Dao can evolve on its own by destroying itself back to primordial Chaos (baseline Heavenly Dao contains primordial chaos as part of itself). That Primordial Chaos then destroyed itself to make Chaos even more chaotic and apophatic. This process lasts countless times and only after the entire process is a Null Immortality (higher class) trace born.

There's also Hao Xuan's Spiritual Network, which is essentially the higher Heavenly Dao for Annulled Amaranth and everything below. Heavenly Dao is basically the system, the concept, the cosmology for literally everything. Only by transcending it can you reach higher Transduality because Heavenly Dao embraces all dualities and uses it to control everything.

But every hundred million years that pass, a character is born who acts as The Only One who transcends that network/duality. They would challenge Gu Chensha and die, acting as a catalyst for everyone in the multiverse to gain power beyond that person. Like how Hao Xuan (first Annulled Amaranth) was forgotten and replaced by countless other giants a hundred million years later even though those giants were still covered by the Network (enhanced by Gu Chensha). This process continues for a hundred billion years, until the 1001st person reaches a level that can tear apart infinite existence (infinite levels of transduality?)
and the network could no longer cover the Multiverse due to its "size".
Note: Size is a metaphor for power that has been clarified from Null Immortality because when reaching this level, the concept of size no longer has any meaning but only exists as a symbol of strength
It has been implied that the 10th layer is a hierarchy with its own Deathless Realms, Annulled Amaranth being just its first layer

Like Hao Xuan, he reached the limit of Annulled Amaranth, but it took another two hundred million years for someone to actually surpass the tenth layer, even though before that there were people higher than him.
In addition, the transduality of the 10th Deathless also originates from the apophatic - the relationship of the higher realm with the lower realm since the 10th Deathless.
Just as Gu Chensha spoke, there were pieces of unintelligible, unspeakable, unpredictable, unpredictable, unintelligible, unexplainable, unknowable, unobservable, unresearchable things on the top of his head.
This thing has never happened in the world.
It is neither material nor energy, nor immaterial, nor non-energy, nor mind, nor non-mind. No one can understand what this power is, nor can anyone see what this power is.
Even with the cultivation bases of Wen Hong, Zhuge Ya, Lou Baiyue and others, they couldn't understand what this thing was at all, they seemed to have become stupid.
However, this force soon enveloped them and formed a large cocoon on their bodies.
This big cocoon presents a color that has never been seen in the world. It can even be said that it is not called a color, neither a color nor a non-color.
In short, in the multiverse, even the most advanced creatures, such as Mr. Wuwu, cannot understand what kind of existence this is. It is not that they cannot reach this state, but they cannot imagine and understand that this kind of power is beyond their way of thinking.What is scary is not the realm that cannot be reached through hard cultivation.
The scary thing is that you can't even imagine the existence of this state, and you can't understand it
The realm that Gu Chensha is now urging to display is this realm.
This is still one-tenth of the realm of "Non-Having-No-Immortality". - Chapter 1069

You have cultivated the Undying Realm, but you still haven't comprehended what realms and cultivation are. The Undying Realm is the tenth level of the Undying Realm. What is the eleventh level, the twelfth level, and the thirteenth level? You don't even know about it. You can't even imagine what this realm is like. Your vision is too low level Chapter 1147
你固然是修成了非有无不朽,可还是没有能够参悟境界和修行到底是什么。非有无不朽是不朽境界第十层,而十一层是什么,十二层是什么,十三层是什么?你都不知道吧,甚至都无法想象这种境界究竟是如何,你的眼界实在是太低级了,根本无法承担众生的因果,你现在的这个网络,倒是很不错,这也是你遗留下来的财富,为了加强这个网络的联系 Chapter 1147

Rabbit already posted the scan for the transduality, but i will add this :

But because of this, his eyes opened up a lot, knowing that the ninth layer of immortality without immortality was not the ultimate, I'm afraid, and the real realm was still behind.
There was still the tenth layer of immortality.
But how exactly to name the tenth layer of immortality, Gudunsha himself couldn't even think of it, because it wasn't very appropriate to name it by any name.
There were no words to describe this realm, not even the soul could sense the greatness of this realm, no magnificent words (flowery language) or pictures can depict the billionth part of this realm.
This was the realm after no immortality
. Chapter 968
In the scan above, Gu Chensha (still in 9th Deathless) sees the 10th Deathless in an apopathic way, being unable to imagine and describe it.

It seemed to be a pagoda, divided into ten layers of immortality, from large to small.
The first tier was the Void Immortality, which was very huge and served as the foundation, the second tier was the Micro Immortality, the third tier was the Small Immortality, the fourth tier was the Medium Immortality, the fifth tier was the Great Immortality, the sixth tier was the Constant Immortality, the seventh tier was the True Immortality, the eighth tier was the Everlasting Immortality, and the ninth tier was the Imperishable Immortality. And the tenth layer was a realm that was difficult to heed.
The tenth layer of the pagoda that Gudunsha's Dragonless Mind Technique condensed into, the highest layer, on which countless Qi, matter, destiny, worlds, beings and even things that were there and not there were brewing and drumming**, and finally, Gudunsha made a sudden movement.
His eyes opened with unprecedented insight.
"I finally understand the realm after the absence of immortality, what is the tenth level of immortality, that is neither immortality nor non-immortality, inexplicable, ineffable, if one is forced to call it, then one can call it 'Non-Having-No-Immortality/Annulled Amaranth"
As soon as the word "Non-Having-No-Immortality" was uttered, in an instant, this pagoda glowed with light, and then dispersed, and then entered Gudunsha's body, transforming into a single ray of light, these rays of light, which were neither rays of light nor non-rays of light, were a realm that everyone could not comprehend.
Gudunsha finally mapped out his future path.
The immortal realm, the eighth layer in front of it, were all immortal, while the ninth layer, were non-immortal.
The tenth layer, on the other hand, was neither immortal nor immortal-less. In other words, it was still feasible for this realm to be called 'Non-Having-No-Immortality'.
Chapter 989
Now, in the scan above, Gu Chensha had just reached 10th Deathless, finally being able to imagine and describe it. He described the apopathic as being neither 8th Deathless/Immortal (non 1-A) nor 9th Deathless/Non-Immortal (1-A), aka transduality over the Deathless below it.

From the scans above, it's clear that the apopathic relation between 10th Deathless and Deathless realms below it is transduality. Since 11th Deathless and up also has apopathic relation to Deathless realms below it, that would make 11th Deathless and up transdual over Deathless realms below it.

10th Deathless is transdual to 9th Deathless and below, 11th Deathless would be transdual to 10th Deathless and below, 12th Deathless would be transdual to 11th Deathless and below, and so on.

Alright, this took a bit, but better late than never, etc etc. i'll try not to have further delays between my next replies if possible.

Not Livinaa but my argument is this, is it enough?
Not really, no. The evidence for each layer in the hierarchy of the Deathless Realm being a hierarchy unto-itself is this:

Ever since Gu Chensha comprehended the tenth level of the Deathless Realm, it was tantamount to planning the theoretical knowledge for his future path. Although he couldn't reach it immediately, he had already started to surpass the Heavenly Dao and Gu Taxian.

The first level of Deathless was Annulled Amaranth (不朽第一层“非有无不朽"). It is neither Immortal nor Non-immortal, a state that is neither existence nor non-existence. No one had ever reached this realm since ancient times. No one had ever thought that Gu Chensha was actually constructing the theoretical knowledge of this realm

Which doesn't suggest as much at all. It doesn't even mention any internal hierarchy of layers in the 10th level.

There's also the business with the multiverse-spanning Network:

Time passed quickly.
Hundred million of years.
Another hundred million years, the multiverse is getting bigger and bigger, hundreds of times bigger than when Hao Xuan died, because countless masters appeared, and after they appeared, they created their own universes.
A large number of universes gushed out like fountains, making the multiverse expand again.
However, as the multiverse expanded, the network also expanded. It seemed that the ubiquitous rules gathered all the voids, visible and invisible existences, and then evolved themselves.
In these hundred million years, Hao Xuan was forgotten again, because some old antiques replaced him and also practiced the realm of Annulled Null Immortality (非有无不朽的境界)
As for the white-clothed teenager, Zhou Qin and others, and the more ancient prehistoric emperor of heaven, Gu Huasha and others, they have long been covered by the dust of history, and there is no such person in the memory of all living beings.
Because the age is too long, the multiverse is no longer the original universe.

Which isn't much, either. All it tells me is that there's some cosmic framework encompassing "the multiverse" and Gu Chensha is above it.

In addition, the transduality of the 10th Deathless also originates from the apophatic - the relationship of the higher realm with the lower realm since the 10th Deathless.
From the scans above, it's clear that the apopathic relation between 10th Deathless and Deathless realms below it is transduality. Since 11th Deathless and up also has apopathic relation to Deathless realms below it, that would make 11th Deathless and up transdual over Deathless realms below it.

10th Deathless is transdual to 9th Deathless and below, 11th Deathless would be transdual to 10th Deathless and below, 12th Deathless would be transdual to 11th Deathless and below, and so on.
Yeah, I understand the point. The issue is that the incomprehensibility in question is only ever associated with Transduality for the 10th layer of this hierarchy. The higher levels don't receive this explicit qualification, so you can't really assume that it carries over just because they're also described as unimaginable. That's just an invalid argument.

Basically for the argument to work the text would have to prove how each level transcends the distinction between the previous one and everything below it, but this text only does that with level 10th and then simply describes how the ones above are incomprehensible, which isn't enough? Am I right?

There's also the business with the multiverse-spanning Network:

Which isn't much, either. All it tells me is that there's some cosmic framework encompassing "the multiverse" and Gu Chensha is above it.
The Spiritual Network made by Hao Xuan is created to help everyone in the verse breakthrough to the next Deathless realm after Gu Chensha removed the Virtual Interface from everyone. As already explained by Rabbit, it works as a super Heavenly Dao for 10th Deathless and below, as it was created by Hao Xuan, a 10th Deathless. However, unlike Heavenly Dao, it can grow from only encompassing 10th Deathless and below, to encompassing higher Deathless. Though that too needs the help of Gu Chensha (who at that point is already above the Deathless hierarchy).

Basically everytime someone breakthroughs into the next Deathless realm, they will always challenge Gu Chensha, then get killed and integrated into the Network by Gu Chensha. The Network started as a Heavenly Dao for 10th Deathless and below. When a 11th Deathless is killed by Gu Chensha and integrated into the Network, it became a Heavenly Dao for 11th Deathless and below, and so on everytime the next Deathless realm appear and then integrated into the Network. Also since the Spiritual Network is created to help everyone, then once it reaches a new Deathless realm helped by Gu Chensha, everyone will have easier time reaching that Deathless realm. When it was first created, it helped multiple 10th Deathless be born. When it was strengthened by Gu Chensha to 11th Deathless by integrating the gold robed man, it helped multiple 11th Deathless be born. And so on.

This Spiritual Network and the previous Deathless realm is what the next Deathless realm will be transdual to. For example, 11th Deathless would be transdual to the Spiritual Network (10th Deathless) and the Deathless below. 12th Deathless would be transdual to the Spiritual Network (11th Deathless) and the Deathless below it.

Last edited:
Here's the scan for Spiritual Network

That's right. This network can be said to have gathered all the information in the entire universe. It is equivalent to a super invincible Heavenly Dao that operates its own order. Everyone will be able to learn knowledge that they could never have come into contact with before through their minds. This way, the entire multiverse can develop rapidly, and everyone's strength can reach the highest limits." Chapter 1149
Suddenly, it seemed that something spread to the entire multiverse. For a moment, in the depths of the multiverse, countless filthy negative mental forces seemed to be absorbed by some invincible force, and then this force kept rotating, forming a huge network, so that all creatures in the multiverse can communicate with everyone with their minds, no matter how far away in time and space, they can communicate through this great mental network.
Moreover, this mental network can also absorb people's negative emotions, so that all creatures eliminate the risk of going astray.
"Is this, Gu Chensha's move?"
"The only one who can have this ability is Gu Chensha..."
In the multiverse, countless masters discussed.
But at this time, a voice resounded in everyone's mind: "I, Hao Xuan, have achieved the tenth level of immortality, the realm of Annulled Amaranth (非有无不朽之境界). From now on, the entire multiverse is under my rule. Of course, I have created the Annulled Amaranth network (非有无不朽之网络), so that you can connect to this network through your mind. You all have to abide by the rules, and you can obtain immortal life, and there is no risk of going astray.."
突然之间,似乎是某种东西传播到达了整个多元宇宙,一时之间,多元宇宙深处,无数污秽的负面心灵之力似乎被某种无敌的力量给吸收走,然后这股力量不停旋转,构成了一个巨大网络,使得多元宇宙之中,所有生灵,都可以用心灵沟通所有的人,无论是多么遥远的时空,都可以通过这个伟大的心灵网络进行交流。
而且,这心灵网络还可以吸取人的负面情绪,使得所有生灵消除了走火入魔的风险。
“这是,古尘沙出手了么?”
“能够有这种能力的,只有古尘沙吧......”
多元宇宙之中,无数的高手议论纷纷。
但就在这时候,一个声音在所有人的心灵中响彻起来:“本座昊玄,修成了不朽十层非有无不朽之境界。从此之后,整个多元宇宙,都在我的统治之下,当然我缔造了非有无不朽之网络,使得你们通过心灵,都可以连接这个网络,你们都要遵守规则,就可以获得不朽之寿命,再也没有走火入魔的风险。” Chapter 1148
Spiritual Network is a super Heavenly Dao, but for 10th Deathless and below. It's role is to help everyone reach the next Deathless realm.

Time passed quickly.
Hundred million of years.
Another hundred million years, the multiverse is getting bigger and bigger, hundreds of times bigger than when Hao Xuan died, because countless masters appeared, and after they appeared, they created their own universes.
A large number of universes gushed out like fountains, making the multiverse expand again.
However, as the multiverse expanded, the network also expanded. It seemed that the ubiquitous rules gathered all the voids, visible and invisible existences, and then evolved themselves.
In these hundred million years, Hao Xuan was forgotten again, because some old antiques replaced him and also practiced the realm of Annulled Null Immortality
(非有无不朽的境界)
As for the white-clothed teenager, Zhou Qin and others, and the more ancient prehistoric emperor of heaven, Gu Huasha and others, they have long been covered by the dust of history, and there is no such person in the memory of all living beings.
Because the age is too long, the multiverse is no longer the original universe.
Even some of the previously famous universes collapsed for various reasons, and were replaced by new universes. These universes each have their own characteristics, and even have Annulled Amaranth giants sitting in front of them (非有无不朽的巨头坐镇)
These giants have insight into the mysteries of the universe, the fate of time and space, and even the essence of everything.
They are all waiting quietly, waiting for some opportunity.
Because people who have reached this level can already see through everything, they feel the suppression of Gu Chensha.
"Who can challenge Gu Chensha?"
All the old antiques have such a question in their hearts.
But they dare not act.
They are waiting for a powerful existence, a truly invincible figure to appear again.
Boom!
Suddenly, an unparalleled breath rose from a corner of the multiverse that no one could detect, and no one knew why this breath was born here.
As soon as this breath was born, even the power of the entire mind network instinctively trembled. Then, in the aura, everyone saw a man in a golden robe. The man in the golden robe moved casually, and the multiverse seemed to resonate with his movements, and then the mind network actually retreated where he was.
In other words, the ubiquitous mind network penetrated into the network in the hearts of every living being, and actually retreated around the man in the golden robe. Obviously, the network felt the terror of the man in the golden robe.
"What's going on? The ubiquitous mind network can't penetrate this person's mind..."
"Is this person more powerful than the power of the mind network?"
"Who is this person?"
"How did he come into being? I have mastered many secrets of the multiverse, but I have never heard of such a person. Is there really a secret in the world that I can't comprehend?"
Countless giants were shocked.

The man in the golden robe had a piercing gaze, penetrating all places in the multiverse. Suddenly, he saw the most mysterious place and issued a will that shook the heavens: "Today I was born. I am the only one in the world. All things in the world obey my orders."
Swish!
Countless time and space were penetrated by his golden light.
The golden light turned into a bridge. The man in the golden robe walked on the golden bridge and arrived at this mysterious place.
All the giants and masters saw this place.
Because some giants who are not immortal know that this is the place where Gu Chensha exists.
Suddenly, at the moment when the man in the golden robe arrived at the place where Gu Chensha was, a ray of light appeared in this mysterious place. This light suddenly penetrated the infinite and penetrated everything.
时间很快就过去了。
亿年岁月。
又是一个亿年,多元宇宙越来越大,比起当初昊玄死的时候,更是扩大了数百倍,因为无数的高手出现了,他们出现之后,缔造自己的宇宙。
大量的宇宙如喷泉一般涌出,使得多元宇宙再次扩大。
但是,多元宇宙扩大的同时,这网络也在扩大,似乎无处不在的规则把所有的虚空,有形无形的存在,全部都聚集起来,然后自我进化。
在这亿年的岁月之中,什么昊玄再次被人所遗忘,因为有一些老古董取而代之,也练成了非有无不朽的境界。
至于以前的什么白衣少年,什么周钦等人,更远古的史前天帝,古华沙等人,早就被历史的尘埃所掩盖,众生的记忆中都没有了这一号人物。
因为年代太过久远,多元宇宙都已经不是原来的宇宙。
甚至,以前一些赫赫威名的宇宙,都因为各种原因而崩溃,取而代之的是全新宇宙崛起,这些宇宙各自有各自的特色,甚至都有非有无不朽的巨头坐镇。
这些巨头,都洞悉了宇宙奥秘,时间空间命运乃至于一切的本质。
他们都静静等待着,等待着什么机会。
因为到达了这种境界的人,已经可以看穿一切,他们感觉到了古尘沙的压制。
“谁能够挑战古尘沙?”
所有的老古董心中都有这样一个疑问。
但他们不敢行动。
他们等待某个强大的存在,真正的无敌人物再度横空出世。
轰隆!
突然之间,一股无与伦比的气息从多元宇宙某个谁都察觉不到的角落里面升腾起来,谁也不知道为什么这股气息会在这里诞生。
这气息一诞生,哪怕是整个心灵网络的力量本能的都颤抖了一下。然后,在气息之中,众人就看到了一个身穿金色长袍的人,这个金色长袍的人随意一动,多元宇宙都似乎随着他的动作所共鸣起来,然后那心灵网络居然在他所在的地方退缩了。
也就是说,无处不在的心灵网络,渗透进入了每个众生心中的网络,在这个金色长袍人的周围,居然退避三舍,很显然,此网络感受到了金色长袍之人的恐怖。
“到底是怎么回事?无所不在的心灵网络,居然渗透不了这个人的心灵之中......”
“难道这个人,比起心灵网络的力量还要强大?”
“这个人,到底是谁?”
“他怎么诞生出来的,多元宇宙的许多秘密,我都已经掌握,可从来没有听说过有这么一个人,难道整个世间,还真的有我参悟不透的秘密?”
无数巨头都为之震撼。
这个金色长袍的人目光激射,洞穿了多元宇宙所有地方,突然看到了最神秘的一处地方,发出来了震撼诸天的意志:“今日我诞生,天上地下,唯我独尊,所有世间,一切种种,皆听我号令。”
嗤啦!
无数的时空,被他的金光所洞穿。
金光化为了一座桥梁,金色长袍的人行走在金色桥梁之上,到达了这神秘之地。
所有的巨头高手目光都看到了这里。
因为一些非有无不朽的巨头都知道,那就是古尘沙所存在之地。
突然,就在金色长袍的人到达了古尘沙所在之地的一刹那,在这神秘之地,出现了一道光华,这光华陡然之间,贯穿无极,洞穿所有。Chapter 1149
The gold robed man reaching 11th Deathless, becoming transdual to Spiritual Network (10th Deathless) and Deathless realms below it.

Under the shining light, the man in the golden robe screamed again, then disintegrated bit by bit, and finally turned into a golden elixir.
Then, the golden elixir was thrown out directly and fell into the heavens and the myriad worlds.
"Golden elixir, is this the golden elixir transformed by the man in the golden robe? After we get it, we can get his power!"
"I can't believe that this giant who even the mind network has to retreat is still defeated by Gu Chensha, refined, and then thrown out after he was refined into a golden elixir."
"Let's go and grab it!".......
Gu Chensha's action, in an instant, was like throwing a piece of flesh and blood in the place where sharks gather in the sea, attracting countless bloodthirsty sharks to fight for it.
Immediately, the multiverse was in chaos.
In the following years, almost all the giants came to grab this golden elixir, countless universes were destroyed, and of course countless universes were also born.
In the battle of blood and fire, the multiverse was reshuffled and growing. Any proud son of heaven would inevitably fall, and any giant would die in the battle.
This turmoil lasted for hundred of millions of years before it gradually subsided.
Then, another supreme emperor rose out of thin air. This emperor seemed to have surpassed the tenth level of immortality, the realm of neither existence nor non-existence. He actually controlled part of the mind network.

Then he began to challenge Gu Chensha.
Unfortunately, at the moment of challenging Gu Chensha, he was smashed to pieces by Gu Chensha in a snap of his fingers, and then caught up and turned into a magic weapon similar to the seal again.
Gu Chensha did not take the seal, but threw it into the multiverse, which caused a new round of competition.
Another hundred million years passed.
I don’t know how many reincarnations there are.
Once again, a being who can reach the sky and the earth was born. This being suppressed the mind network almost in a breath, controlled everything in the multiverse, and challenged Gu Chensha.
But Gu Chensha blew it out in one breath, sealed him in it, and then turned into a big flag and sent it into the multiverse again.

One hundred million years passed, one billion years passed, ten billion years passed, and one hundred billion years passed.
The multiverse, no one knows how big it is, and even the mind network gradually disappeared over the years, because the multiverse is too big, even with the power of the mind network, it can't cover it, and the universe returns to its previous state.
During this period, countless characters appeared, and almost every hundred million years, a strongest giant would appear to challenge Gu Chensha.
Unfortunately, they were all transformed into magic weapons by Gu Chensha and thrown into the multiverse.
Zizizizizi.....
Lou Baiyue stood beside Gu Chensha, watching Gu Chensha turn a giant that could tear apart infinite existence into a long sword with one grab, and threw it into the multiverse like garbage. She couldn't help but sighed: "Chensha, this is the 1,001st protagonist you have refined. You said that one day, there will be a protagonist who defeats you. When that time comes, it will be the time of liberation, but when will that day come?"
"Wait..." Gu Chensha shook his head: "I am also looking forward to this day. This day may be the next billion years, or it may never come..."
在光华的照耀之下,这金色长袍的人在其中再次发出来凄厉的惨叫,然后寸寸瓦解,最后化为了一枚金丹。
随后,这枚金丹被直接抛了出来,落入诸天万界之中。
“金丹,这是金色长袍的人所化的金丹?我们获得之后,就可以获得他的力量!”
“想不到,这个连心灵网络都要退避三舍的巨头,还是被古尘沙直接击败,炼化,然后把他练成金丹丢了出来。”
“我们去抢夺!”.......
古尘沙的这个动作,在刹那之间,就如在海中鲨鱼群聚集的地方丢下来了一块血肉,引得无数的嗜血鲨鱼争夺。
立刻之间,多元宇宙顿时大乱。
在接下来的岁月之中,几乎是所有的巨头都来抢夺这枚金丹,无数的宇宙为之毁灭,当然无数的宇宙也都诞生了出来。
在血与火的争夺之中,多元宇宙在洗牌,在壮大,任何天之骄子也难免陨落,任何巨头,也都在争斗之中死亡。
这动乱,足足持续了上亿年,这才逐渐平息下来。
然后,又有一尊无上大帝凭空崛起,这大帝似乎是超越了不朽第十层,非有无不朽的境界,他居然掌控了一部分的心灵网络。
然后他开始挑战古尘沙。
可惜的是,在挑战古尘沙的刹那,他被古尘沙弹指之间击得粉碎,然后抓起来,再次化为了一件类似于大印的法宝。
古尘沙并没有收取这大印,而是把大印丢入了多元宇宙之中,又引起来了新一轮的争夺。
又是亿年时间过去。
也不知道春秋几轮回。
再次诞生了一位通天彻地的存在,这存在几乎是呼吸之间,就把心灵网络压制住,控制了多元宇宙的一切,也挑战古尘沙。
可古尘沙一口气喷出,把他封印在其中,然后变成了一面大旗,再次送入多元宇宙。
一亿年过去,十亿年过去,百亿年过去,千亿年过去了。
多元宇宙,不知道究竟有多大,甚至那心灵网络在时间的岁月之中,也逐渐消失了,因为多元宇宙太大,哪怕是以心灵网络的力量,也覆盖不了,宇宙再次回到了以前的状态。
在这期间,无数的人物出现,几乎是每隔亿年,就会出现一尊最强的巨头来挑战古尘沙。
可惜,都被古尘沙化为了法宝丢入多元宇宙中。
滋滋滋.....
楼拜月站在古尘沙的身边,看着古尘沙一抓之间,把一尊可以撕裂无穷存在的巨头化为了一口长剑,好像扔垃圾似的扔入了多元宇宙中,她不禁叹息道:“尘沙,这是你炼化的一千零一尊主角了,你说总有一天,会有一个主角击败你,到达那个时候,就是解脱的时候,但这一天,到底什么时候才能够来到。”
“等着吧......”古尘沙摇摇头:“我也在期待这一天,这一天,也许就是下个亿年,也许永远不会来......” Chapter 1149
The growth of Spiritual Network, from 10th Deathless into 1000th+ Deathless, since every hundred million years, the highest Deathless realm would be pushed to the next Deathless, while 100 billion years passed. Also shows a giant capable of tearing infinite existence (existence here would also include all the Deathless beings ranging from 10th to 1000th that are already born after the Spiritual Network grew into higher Deathless realm, since this giant was seemingly born after the Spiritual Network disappeared due to the Deathless realms being too vast for it), yet still unable to defeat Gu Chensha.

Last edited:
Yeah, I understand the point. The issue is that the incomprehensibility in question is only ever associated with Transduality for the 10th layer of this hierarchy. The higher levels don't receive this explicit qualification, so you can't really assume that it carries over just because they're also described as unimaginable. That's just an invalid argument.
If Deathless Realm doesn't qualify for meta-meta.. then what about this? Maybe this is my final argument, if it's still not enough then there's no need to continue.
There is a concept called Heaven - it is eternally mysterious and eternally unfathomable, so Heaven cannot be divided into layers like the Deathless Realm or Non-immortality, both of which have layers to indicate hierarchies. If "Heaven" somehow had layers then it would be like a prison, representing change and unchangeability in the same way that Heavenly Dao (Do I need to repeat its properties?) is a prison and thus no longer has qualities such as eternal mystery and eternally unfathomable

In the blink of an eye, layers upon layers of Heavens appeared above the Celestial Emperor's head. That's right, layers upon layers of Heavens. The Heavens couldn't be divided into layers. The Heavens were the Heavens, eternally mysterious and unfathomable. > 天帝出手瞬息之间,在他的头上,出现了一层层的天,没有错,就是一层层的天,天是不可能分出来层数的,天就是天,永远神秘,永远高深莫测。Chapter 964

Those characteristics will carry over to Heaven Beyond Heavens (天外天,天外有天, 天外之天). HBH is essentially the source of everything below, it is as incomprehensible, indescribable, inexplicable, inconceivable as earth beyond the Earth, nothingness beyond nothingness. Of course, outside HBH there will also be a higher HBH acting as its Heaven, this chain lasts forever. As said and implied in the quote below, the relationship between HBHs is not higher layers in the same hierarchy because it cannot be divided into layers. When there is an HBH it will automatically act as Heaven completely transcends the definition of those layers and is not counted as one

However, there were many layers above the Emperor Of Heaven's head.
"Supreme Imperial Heaven, Tranquil Heaven, Misty Heaven, Pure Jade Heaven, Nurturing Heaven, Coiling Dragon Heaven, Dream Return Heaven, Misty Cloud Heaven, Eternal Joy Heaven, Profound Purity Heaven, Great Unity Heaven, Peaceful Cultivation Heaven, Bright Heaven, Nine Arms Heaven, Immortal Tune Heaven, Glazed Heaven, Tranquil Heaven …" The heavens above the Emperor Of Heaven's head were divided into ninety-nine layers. Each layer was inhabited by countless deities and experts. They were like clouds and wild cranes, drifting back and forth freely.
Above the ninety-nine layers of heavens, there were endless Heaven Beyond Heavens.
但是,在天帝的头上,天分为了许多层。
“太皇天,清静天,缥缈天,玉真天,化育天,龙盘天,回梦天,蒙云天,永乐天,玄净天,鸿同天,泰修天,虚明天,九怀天,仙曲天,业琉天,尘和天.............”
天帝头顶上的天,一共分为了九十九层,每一层的天都居住了无数的神仙和高人,闲云野鹤,往来飘**,好不自在。
而在九十九层天之上,居然还有无穷无尽的天外天。Chapter 964

"The heavens are actually also a cage, and the Heavenly Dao is also a cage. Look, no matter how it changes, it is just the turbulence of time and space. There are many worlds in the primal chaos, but there are no changes at all. How boring is that? "We have already seen the end of this world, seen the changes of time and space, and the future, so I want to break this cage. That is why there is the Heaven Beyond Heavens, and beyond the Heaven Beyond Heavens, there is still the Heaven
这诸天其实也是一个牢笼,天道也是一个牢笼,你看无论怎么变化,无非就是时空乱流。混沌,诸多世界,根本没有任何变化,多么无聊?我们已经看到了这个世界的尽头,看到了时空和未来之诸多变化,所以我要打破这牢笼,所以就有了天外天,天外有天,天外之天以外还是有天 Chapter 964

In the process of melting, Gu Chensha only felt that his horizons were getting wider and wider. In that instant, he seemed to have seen beyond the boundless space and time, the heavens beyond the heavens, the earth beyond the earth, the emptiness beyond the emptiness. In a place that could not be thought, understood, explained, or described, there were two masses of wills clashing with each other, blending together, killing each other, devouring each other, and changing each other.
古尘沙只觉得自己的眼界越来越开阔,在刹那之间,他仿佛看到了在无穷的时空之外,那天外之天,地外之地,空外之空,不可以思考,不可以理解,不可以说明,不可以形容的地方,有两团意志在相互对拼,相互交融,相互击杀,相互吞噬,相互变化。Chapter 893

Gu Chensha put aside the long river of fate, moved his body, and came to a place that no one can reach.
This is a spaceless and timeless abyss exists in the Heaven beyond Heavens (天外之天的深幽之地)
This space is infinitely huge and vast, and it seems to be the source of everything. The chaos back then was huge enough, but in front of this place, it is nothing at all. This place can no longer be described as big, because it seems that there is no concept of size, nor the concept of time and space. Chapter 993
古尘沙把命运长河抛开,身躯一动,来到了一个所有的人都无法到达之地。
这是一块不存于任何时间,空间之中的天外之天的深幽之地。
这个空间无限巨大,无限广阔,似乎是一切的源头,当年的混沌够巨大了,可在这个地方面前,根本不算什么。
这个地方,已经不能够用大来形容,因为此地似乎没有了大小概念,也没有时间和空间的概念。
这里到处都弥漫着一种可怕的意志Chapter 993

Baseline HBH starts from the 1-A void of Non-Immortality. As for the higher HBHs, I confused them under Annulled but as you said, they are much higher. Only by completely transcending the Multiverse (this world) and defeating Gu Chensha can one contact them (Another Worlds), the Deathless hierarchy itself is also an element of the world and defined by its logical framework (truth)

"There's no grudge. It's just that he is the strongest expert in the world, and the fact that we can suppress him means that we are the strongest. Therefore, we have to defeat him. Only by defeating him will our cultivation reach the highest level, and then we can enter another world to suppress him "Zhou Qin said.
"Another world? The multiverse is the only world left. Even if we reach the Undying Realm, we won't be able to find another world. Where did you come from? "Zhou Yang asked.
"You can't understand this kind of realm. There is always a heaven beyond heaven, and there is no end (天外有天,永无止境). There is always someone better than you, and there is always a higher mountain." Zhou Qin said, "However, Gu Chensha represents a kind of fate, a kind of pinnacle, a kind of resource. First suppress him, then we can clearly see what is going on in the real world." Zhou Qin's words were always like this, unable to be seen or heard clearly.
“没有什么仇恨,只不过他是天地之间最高的水平,而我们能够镇压这个人,就代表了我们是最高的水平。所以他必须要被我们所战胜,只要战胜了此人,我们的修为才会到达一种最高的境界,然后进入另外的世界,进行镇压。”周钦道。
“另外的世界?现在多元宇宙,已经是唯一的世界了。我们就算到达了无不朽的境界,也不可能寻找出来别的世界,你们到底是从哪里来的?”周洋奇道。
“你不能够理解这样的境界,天外有天,永无止境,人外有人,一山还有一山高。”周钦道:“不过古尘沙代表了一种气数,一种巅峰,一种资粮,先把他镇压下去,才能够看清楚真正的世界到底是怎么回事。”周钦说话总是这样,无法给人看清楚,听清楚。Chapter 1105

Tldr: An HBH will be a Higher logical framework that completely transcends the layers of the Heaven hierarchy below as their Heaven, each HBH will be divided into layers and operate as its own hierarchy. The entire Multiverse and Deathless Hierarchy are in the lowest HBH, the HBHs chain extends to infinity (永无止境) and all of them are a realm that Gu Chensha established since he created all the realms
"My strength has nothing to do with cultivation base. Cultivation base is cultivation base. Strength is strength. Perhaps the truth of this world is that the higher one's cultivation base is, the more powerful one is. However, that's not the case for me." Gu Chensha waved his hand. "Of course, you don't understand this logic right now. It's nothing. You'll understand sooner or later." - Chapter 1147

“我的实力和境界无关,境界是境界,实力是实力,也许现在这个世界上的真理,就是境界越高,实力越强,可对于我来说并不是如此。”古尘沙摆摆手:“当然,你们现在并不能够理解这个道理,这也没有什么,迟早你们会理解的。” - Chapter 1147

"You don't understand what realm is. Realm is just a symbol, a name that measures strength. All realms are decided by me. Non-Having-No-immortality, it's that I suggested it. It's not that I haven't mastered it, it's just that I don't need this realm to support myself anymore," Gu Chensha said. "This realm is like a child. When he was young, he wanted to obtain something, but he couldn't get it. But when he grew up, even if he brought this thing to me, he wouldn't like it, because he could buy many of these things at will. Of course, you can't understand this logic." - Chapter 1149
你根本不理解境界是什么,境界,不过就是一个符号,一个衡量实力高低的名字而已,而所有的境界,都是我来定的。非有无不朽的境界,也是我提出来的,我不是没有练成,而是我已经不需要这个境界来支撑自己了。”古尘沙道:“这个境界,就如一个小孩子,小的时候,很想获得某个玩意儿始终不可得,但长大之后,就算是把这个玩意儿送到面前,也不喜欢不心动了,因为随意就可以购买很多这样的玩意儿。当然,这个道理,你是不能够理解的。” - Chapter 1149

I don't know if this can help prove stacked transduality for Deathless hierarchy, but i will just add this.

8th Deathless has 4 truth states for having Heavenly Dao (both A and not A) and Gu Taxian (neither A nor not A) in it.

Heavenly Dao:
But there is one thing he still can't understand, that is where Gu Taxian came from.

According to Gu Taxian's calculations, there is no such thing in the past, future or present. In the Dao of Heaven, there is no such existence at all. Of course, neither does Gu Chensha himself, but the source of himself is actually Gu Taxian.

"The Dao of Heaven contains countless time and space, the past, present and future." Gu Chensha said: "It really covers everything. The birth of the father is a product outside the Dao of Heaven. In this way, is there any existence outside the Dao of Heaven? "

The way of heaven controls everything, everything that exists and does not exist, what happened in the past, what is happening now, and what will happen in the future is all under the control of the way of heaven.

The human heart is certainly beyond the control of the way of heaven, but human beings have never been able to develop and grow, so there is no large amount of substances that can be extracted from the human heart that can surpass the way of heaven. Development has reached a very profound state.

Therefore, he affirmed that Gu Taxian, the great emperor of Tianfu, was not born from the hearts of the people.

That means, there is existence beyond the Dao of Heaven?

what exactly is it? Gu Chensha couldn't understand this. But he didn't force it, and when his cultivation was deep, he would naturally be able to understand everything.

"Now, I will help you suppress the origin of the Empress of Refining." chapter 880
And yet, they both still can't reach 9th Deathless, implying that 9th Deathless exist beyond 4 truth states, that is, 5 truth states. Heavenly Dao (both A and not A) and Gu Taxian (neither A nor not A) had to unite together to reach 9th Deathless.
"That's right." Old Fourth Gu Huasha said: "I have finally comprehended this Wulong Mind Method. Chensha, you are really an incomparable talent. I only felt the mystery of the Wulong Mind Method today. If I can guess That's right, your current realm and strength are already completely comparable to your father's in his heyday."

"Almost, the emperor father in his heyday was the pinnacle of immortality on the eighth level of immortality, and so was the way of heaven, so the emperor chose to merge and entangle with the way of heaven, in an attempt to comprehend the realm of immortality on the ninth level, but now it seems that things have changed "Gu Chensha said: "There is no immortality, but it has been enlightened, but a terrible thing that cannot be destroyed has been born." - Chapter 968
This is confirmed even more when Gu Chensha stated 9th Deathless don't have any opposites, including the opposite of Heavenly Dao (both A and not A) and Gu Taxian (neither A nor not A)
“That’s right, the power of Null Immortality is like that." Gu Chensha said: "Any Deathless power encountering Null Immortality not only will have no effect but it will be absorbed, making Null Immortality more powerful, similar to pouring oil onto fire, the oil won't put out the fire but add to it. In fact, any and all substances in the world encountering Null Immortality will produce the same result. Originally in the cycle of Heaven and Earth, all things augment each other, even the most powerful power had something to suppress it, but Null Immortality is something that surpassed the Heavenly Dao, so the concept of all things have opposites is not suitable for Null Immortality. - Chapter 1001
So from the above, 9th Deathless has 5 truth states. Now on to 10th Deathless, it's viewed by 9th Deathless as something that can't be imagined and described by them, implying that even 5 truth states can't describe them, meaning that 10th Deathless exist beyond 5 truth states, aka 6 truth states.
But because of this, his eyes opened up a lot, knowing that the ninth layer of immortality without immortality was not the ultimate, I'm afraid, and the real realm was still behind.
There was still the tenth layer of immortality.
But how exactly to name the tenth layer of immortality, Gudunsha himself couldn't even think of it, because it wasn't very appropriate to name it by any name.
There were no words to describe this realm, not even the soul could sense the greatness of this realm, no magnificent words (flowery language) or pictures can depict the billionth part of this realm.
This was the realm after no immortality
. Chapter 968
Just as Gu Chensha spoke, there were pieces of unintelligible, unspeakable, unpredictable, unpredictable, unintelligible, unexplainable, unknowable, unobservable, unresearchable things on the top of his head.
This thing has never happened in the world.
It is neither material nor energy, nor immaterial, nor non-energy, nor mind, nor non-mind. No one can understand what this power is, nor can anyone see what this power is.
Even with the cultivation bases of Wen Hong, Zhuge Ya, Lou Baiyue and others, they couldn't understand what this thing was at all, they seemed to have become stupid.
However, this force soon enveloped them and formed a large cocoon on their bodies.
This big cocoon presents a color that has never been seen in the world. It can even be said that it is not called a color, neither a color nor a non-color.
In short, in the multiverse, even the most advanced creatures, such as Mr. Wuwu, cannot understand what kind of existence this is. It is not that they cannot reach this state, but they cannot imagine and understand that this kind of power is beyond their way of thinking.
What is scary is not the realm that cannot be reached through hard cultivation.
The scary thing is that you can't even imagine the existence of this state, and you can't understand it.

The realm that Gu Chensha is now urging to display is this realm.
This is still one-tenth of the realm of "Non-Having-No-Immortality". - Chapter 1069
And since starting from 10th Deathless, lower Deathless view the upper Deathless as being unable to be imagined and described, 11th Deathless and up would have more truth states. Going up the Deathless hierarchy would add more truth states. Aka Deathless hierarchy = infinite truth states

Now this is my own assumption, so if it's wrong then just ignore this part.

-8th Deathless = 4 truth states = non 1-A (Quantitative)

-9th Deathless = 5 truth states = 1-A (Qualitative)

-10th Deathless = 6 truth states = High 1-A (Meta-qualitative)

-11th Deathless and up = 7-... truth states = High 1-A (Meta-meta-...-qualitative)

Back