• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Slayer vs The Monster King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have a scaling chain behind, but I think Orochi's a bit larger and with bigger jumps.

Skill-wise Orochi no diffs. He has adapted and learned Garou's style and he does the same thing. He probably also holds range here.

I followed Orochi's 7-A chain it only goes to gokestu's feat. Natsu DF scales above base Mard gear who is as strong as the restricted Celestial Spirit King so i'd say that they are pretty even in terms of AP.

Okay, dunno Orochi's scaling chain but Natsu's like this:

Dragon Force Natsu > Etherious Mard Geer >> Mard Geer >= Celestial Spirit King = 200 Megatons.

Natsu is more versatile and can eat Orochi's fire to not get tired and he seems to have a better stamina since Orochi has zero feats.

So suprisingly for everyone, I'll vote for Natsu. Both should be comparable, but Natsu can get slightly stronger and take care of Orochi's range options and could stay away because he'd get rekt in CQC.

Orochi's scaling chain, from what I see from his profile, is this:

Orochi >> Gouketsu = 203.15 MT

And on a sidenote, the Celestial Spirit King Feat is 224 MT

So as far I see, Natsu is the one with the AP advantage

There's another one.

Monster Orochi is comparable to Golden Sperm, who casually stomps a weakened Tatsumaki, who can TK Crush Black Sperm Easily, one of which One Shotted Bomb (One Punch Man) who is a little above baseline.

Either way, Natsu FRA

Actually the complete scaling chain is

Orochi = Golden Sperm (Far stronger than)> Weakened Tatsumaki (Casually one shot)> Multi-Cell Sperm (Far stronger than)> Black Sperm (One shot)> Bomb (Stronger than)> Bang = Slightly above baseline 7-A

Would Orochi not be able to use his acquired Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist he copy from Garou to reflect Natsu's physical attacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back