• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Hunter D vs Vampire Hunter D

Please don't let this be a stomp

After having aided in the destruction of the Dark Brotherhood, the Dragonborn thought that would be the last he would ever see of them... He continued on with his main journey, putting an end to The Eater of Worlds, and defeating The First Dragonborn. After absorbing Miraak's powers and taking his leave from Apocrypha, The Dovahkiin thought he could finally settle down and rest... He was unaware of what awaited his return to Solstheim.

Dragonborn DLC Dovahkiin vs Full Vampire D. The Dovahkiin has access to all his equipment, and D has The Akashic Records. Battle takes place on Solstheim.

Dovahkii:

D:

Inconclusive:

TheDovahkiin

Well, Dragon Boi resists D's gay powers, if they are 2-C resistances

However, I don't see resistance against Death Manipulation and Existence Erasure, so D can put him down with the records without any difficulty

He still fought on par with Alduin

Anyway, what stops Prisoner Metaphysics? Dovah basically starts with the move that lets him win such as his Tier 1 spells/items

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He still fought on par with Alduin
Anyway, what stops Prisoner Metaphysics? Dovah basically starts with the move that lets him win such as his Tier 1 spells/items
Are any of those thoughtbased?

How good is Dovah's resistance to EE? D's is 2-C EE that erases across past, present, and future. He also has innate resistance negation.

Does he open with that? Is it thought based?
Yes and Yes

D's in his Full Vampire Form, so he's bloodlusted, meaning he's immediately gonna go for the kill. Akashic Record powers are thought based.

Dovahkiin's resisted Alduin's attempt at eating him, which could erase anything that he eats from time.

Also, you should add "the Elder Scrolls" and "Vampire Hunter D" to the topic if you want this to gain more traction.

Erasing the Dovahkiin across the future and the past won't do anything to the Dovahkiin, considering he exist outside of time and causality,

Waria Kambang said:
Erasing the Dovahkiin across the future and the past won't do anything to the Dovahkiin, considering he exist outside of time and causality,
Akashic Records negate Acausality

Also Acausality doesnt mean you resist Conceptual EE on a 2-C scale.

And Prisoner Metaphysic allows you to exist outside of causality that even a High 1-B God (Sotha Sil) is subjected to. And good luck trying to erase the Dovahkiin on conceptual level, considering that he resist Conceptual manipulation and is a Prisoner, who is a cosmic constant in the dream of the Godhead.

Waria Kambang said:
And Prisoner Metaphysic allows you to exist outside of causality that even a High 1-B God (Sotha Sil) is subjected to. And good luck trying to erase the Dovahkiin on conceptual level, considering that he resist Conceptual manipulation and is a Prisoner, who is a cosmic constant in the dream of the Godhead.
Okay still doesnt mean he resists conceptual EE ona 2-C scale.

Also his EE bypasses a good number of resistance layers, and D has innate resistance negation so theres that.

The Dovahkiin is a Prisoner, a cosmic constant that is directly tied to the dream of the Godhead, as in the Aurbis and events in the Elder Scrolls. To Erase the Dovahkiin on Conceptual level, D would need to be able to erase the concept of the Prisoner, which is not possible with his EE potency.

Waria Kambang said:
The Dovahkiin is a Prisoner, a cosmic constant that is directly tied to the dream of the Godhead, as in the Aurbis and events in the Elder Scrolls. To Erase the Dovahkiin on Conceptual level, D would need to be able to erase the concept of the Prisoner, which is not possible with his EE potency.
Then why isn't High 1-B immortality listed on his profile if thats the case?

Okay so which is it?

Does the prisoner have High 1-B immortality with their acausality making them immune to any form of Erasure or Conceptual Manip or no?

The concept of prisoner is at least High 1-B and Dovahkin is a prisoner, but i think this is the wrong argument to say why he resist, D could attack another dovah concept, the main reason he can't do it( that is releated to prisoner metaphysics) in my opinion is the savior hide, a armor that defended attacks from mehures dagon(a daedric prince, High 1-B) like reality warping and conceptual manipulation and dovah has it, since he is a quantum being using every possible outcome via prisoner.

if you want to know more about dovahkin conceptual resistance, here is the link of the battle we made with i guy with 2-C conceptual manipulation as a main attack, https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2692623

(sorry for my bad english)

Zhepar said:
The concept of prisoner is at least High 1-B and Dovahkin is a prisoner, but i think this is the wrong argument to say why he resist, D could attack another dovah concept, the main reason he can't do it( that is releated to prisoner metaphysics) in my opinion is the savior hide, a armor that defended attacks from mehures dagon(a daedric prince, High 1-B) like reality warping and conceptual manipulation and dovah has it, since he is a quantum being using every possible outcome via prisoner.
if you want to know more about dovahkin conceptual resistance, here is the link of the battle we made with i guy with 2-C conceptual manipulation as a main attack, https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2692623

(sorry for my bad english)
So Savior's hide gives resistance to Conceptual EE huh? Well aint that interesting.

Well what are Dovahkiin's resistances to Soul Hax, Death Manip, and Power Null?

He has resistance feats of Soul maniputation and Power Nullification, but i dont remember against death manipulation, even more, i remember threads where the win con of the other peoople was death manipulation against dovah

This might be an incon if i'm honest, but atleast D has a wincon now.

And what was his Soul Manipulation feat again? Was it Soul Cairn? If so how good was his resistance?

Gonna ask the same question for Powernull.

I believe its soul tear and having a dragon soul,about powernull is not staff of magnus(since its High 1-B), so its probably silence from strong mages, talking about it, what D can do against High 1-B power Null and drain?

Zhepar said:
I believe its soul tear and having a dragon soul,about powernull is not staff of magnus(since its High 1-B), so its probably silence from strong mages, talking about it, what D can do against High 1-B power Null and drain?
Nothing lol.

Thats why I made this match Dovahkiin has an actual wincon.

But regardless, they both have a wincon... However he would need to pull out his staff an activate it. D on the other hand has thought based Death inducement and crap. Hmmm...

I Know Dovah has thought based BFR too. But does the whole "Thinking is faster than speaking or attacking" even apply to immeasurable speed?

do you know why people talk so much about prisoner metaphysics its because of this, if dovah can make a first move, that count as a win con, he will use it, so his first move is to use the staff and at his speed happens in the same that D first move, what is D first move when he fights?

Zhepar said:
do you know why people talk so much about prisoner metaphysics its because of this, if dovah can make a first move, that count as a win con, he will use it, so his first move is to use the staff and at his speed happens in the same that D first move, what is D first move when he fights?
Yes im aware

D's first move is Thought Based Records Spam.

When both characters are Immeasurable, things like thinking and moving arent any different than normal speed characters from their perspectives
Thanks for clarifying

Question is what ability of Akashic Records does D starts with? If it's Conceptual EE, then It gets resisted and D is send to a place between Tamriel and Oblivion, but if it's something the Dovahkiin doesn't resist (which I'm pretty sure there are abilities from Akashich Records that the Dovahkiin doesn't resist), then it's inconclusive.

Waria Kambang said:
Question is what ability of Akashic Records does D starts with? If it's Conceptual EE, then It gets resisted and D is send to a place between Tamriel and Oblivion, but if it's something the Dovahkiin doesn't resist (which I'm pretty sure there are abilities from Akashich Records that the Dovahkiin doesn't resist), then it's inconclusive.
Well D is bloodlusted in his Vampire Form so he's going to use all of the Records lethal powers

This includes Death inducement, Soul hax, Existence Erasure, etc.

In the TES there are 2 parts to the soul

The soul (the energy etc) which is 1-A so soul resistance is that

And for those that are going to ask "but then they seal a 1-A soul resistance in a cristal with a normal spell?" no

what they seal inside is their memories,emotions, personality etc.

No, the soul resistance is not 1-A. None of the mortal has 1-A soul resistance.

As for the Dovahkiin's soul resistance, the Dovahkiin has a 4-dimensional soul. This is because the soul of the Dovahkiin is what powers them. Both Arngeir and Miraak explicitly stated this to be the case. If you want a higher-end feat, the Dovahkiin's soul scales above Durnehviir's, who stated that the Ideal Masters, a High 2-A or Low 1-C beings are incapable of possessing his soul.

Waria Kambang said:
No, the soul resistance is not 1-A. None of the mortal has 1-A soul resistance.
As for the Dovahkiin's soul resistance, the Dovahkiin has a 4-dimensional soul. This is because the soul of the Dovahkiin is what powers them. Both Arngeir and Miraak explicitly stated this to be the case. If you want a higher-end feat, the Dovahkiin's soul scales above Durnehviir's, who stated that the Ideal Masters, a High 2-A or Low 1-C beings are incapable of possessing his soul.
Let me look for the things that ultima said about the soul

sorry it was matt not ultima that said this

"All beings in TES have 1-A AE. Because all things in the Dream on a fundamental level are composed of AE. The soul in TES has two layers basically, the Animus and the AE. The Animus is the skin that is composed of personality, experiences and memories, and is recycled endlessly with each reincarnation. The AE is the primal state of Being that defines one's Existence on a fundamental level, which predates the invention of the concepts of Space and Time before the Aurbis formed and the Et'Ada erupted from infinite ineffability.

Because every souls in Elder Scrolls was once an Et'Ada, an Original Spirit unbound by everything save their own consciousness. Quoting Crowley, "Every Man and every Woman is a Star". Which is related to the concept of CHIM which is realizing this truth about yourself and uncoiling the winged splendor of your soul and ascending to royalty to wear a crown of starlight among the heavens.

So yes, the Dovahkiin has a 1-A soul. All things have."

so yea the soul ressistance of the dova is 1-A

Back