• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sherong's theme

my little tribute to Akira Toriyama

I mean, why don't they have it?, it's one of the most important points of the plot, Goku used it to search for information from the SSG, he tried to use it to revive North Kai, Z fighters used it to revive all those killed by Cell, Gohan wishes for Pan's fever to be cured, Piccolo wishes to have his latent potential unlocked (Shenron even threw in a bonus), etc.

Even for silly stuff like Bulma wishes for a bigger butt, Bulma wishes for longer eyelashes.

So I propose that it be added to characters who have searched for/used Dragon balls more than once as optional equipment.

Agree: @LuffyRuffy46307, @Ednaxel2, @CaveGamist, @SuperSonicTL, @DarkDragonMedeus, @LordGriffin1000
Disagree: @Nullflowerblush, @Damage3245
Neutral: @TheGreatBanana (leaning to agreement)

Last edited:
Sherong's theme

my little tribute to Akira Toriyama

I mean, why don't they have it?, it's one of the most important points of the plot, Goku used it to search for information from the SSG, he tried to use it to revive North Kai, Z fighters used it to revive all those killed by Cell, Gohan wishes for Pan's fever to be cured, Piccolo wishes to have his latent potential unlocked (Shenron even threw in a bonus), etc.

Even for silly stuff like Bulma wishes for a bigger butt, Bulma wishes for longer eyelashes.

So I propose that it be added to characters who have searched for/used Dragon balls more than once as optional equipment.
Don't forget to add the tags, little brother

Anyway, i agree with all of this

a list of users who have used or searched for it on more than one occasion, added Non-canon too, keep in mind that this is mega summarized and that I have most likely lost some other user, so you can help enlarge the list:

Kami (Creator)

Dende (second creator)

Oolong (He asked for panties and was with his teammates looking for them on several occasions like in the movie The World's Strongest)

Bulma (The one who started the search and creator of the radar, With Namek Dragon balls she resurrected the Z warriors, then in the Buu saga she used it to revive all those killed by Majin Vegeta etc)

Master Roshi (Revived Goku, possessed one at the beginning of the series, etc)

Gohan (he have one since he was very young, gave it to revive his father, he looked for it to revive people killed by cell, also during the Fusion Reborn movies and Dragon Ball Z: Wrath of the Dragon, etc.)

Krillin (He joined in the search, used his wish to take the bombs from the androids, etc.)

Goku (He had a DB from a very young age, to make all the inhabitants of Earth forget that Majin Buu was evil.
Restore Planet Kaio to how it was before it was destroyed by Cell.
Knowledge about Super Saiyan God. Resurrect Android Number 8, Open the music box that encloses Tapion, resurrect those killed by Hildegarn and those killed at the end of GT)

Pilaf Gang (Use 3 times, once to become youngers, stop plans to revive king Cold by spending two wishes, they were the main rival of group in OG Dragon ball series)

Trunks (he look for the balls in the second Broly movie, look for the dragon radar in the Buu saga, look for it in the Battle of the Gods, etc)
Piccolo (He used the balls to revive everyone in Cell Saga, he got a power up from them, etc)

?

We give optional equipment the potaras to Goku from Toei verse, the earth Dragon balls (Not counting the Namek ones or the super Dragon balls) have been used like 15 times by the Z warriors and their friends

Hell Goku had possession of a Dragon balls for years when he was a child, probably the same thing happened with Gohan

Agree tbf but they never used it the way you are trying to make them use it but i suppose it can be an option in a hopeless fight.
Yes, at the best can be use for preparation time to obtain information such as happen with the Super Saiyan God or something like what Piccolo did in Super Hero, so it does not influence a battle, it is just a small detail that I want to add

Last edited:
I'm not sure, doesn't seem that relevant anyway and many, many characters have used them or could find them.
By this logic we should give Porunga to those who have found him (including Moro), Doronbo (to like Granolah) and Super Shenron to Zamasu, Grand Priest, Champa...

Many characters have used them overtime, but I don't see them as that character-related to warrant the status of optional equipment.

I think Shenlong reality manipulation would be 2-C, for giving to Piccolo ability to reach Goku in power.
Shenron's power-related wishes is still tied to Dende, and he didn't straight up empower Piccolo, he unlocked what then allowed him to grow in power.
He already had 2-C potential in him, he just couldn't access it.

Shenron's power-related wishes is still tied to Dende, and he didn't straight up empower Piccolo, he unlocked what then allowed him to grow in power.
He already had 2-C potential in him, he just couldn't access it.
Yes, but it was a scale lower than Goku's tier, the dragon balls it's just a few small pieces removed super dragon balls, that it makes sense to have the ability to achieve 2-C easy

As far as equipment goes I think this should only be granted to the ones who actually created the Dragon Balls. Not just anyone who has happened to use them in the show's history. Any character can use Dragon Balls.

Those who've consistently used them I'd argue could have it (optional equipment/prep wise), and the creators of them I think are fine. But those one and done characters or ones who used them for useless wishes I'd say no (but that should be obvious).
Yes, that is my plan, the characters are Goku, Gohan, Piccolo, Bulma, Kami, Dende and Krillin

I'm not sure, doesn't seem that relevant anyway and many, many characters have used them or could find them.
By this logic we should give Porunga to those who have found him (including Moro), Doronbo (to like Granolah) and Super Shenron to Zamasu, Grand Priest, Champa...

Many characters have used them overtime, but I don't see them as that character-related to warrant the status of optional equipment.
I assume you are neutral?

I agree it should be added for characters if they have been shown to be able to get the dragon balls with relative ease. So far, so good.

Last edited:
Back