• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already answered the point of the swirling lights, it qualifies for tier 2, you can ask Medeus if he qualifies or not, he understands about Tier 2 stuff better than me and most of the time he agreed so stop denying the obvious.
well, he agreed with the kaioshin realm and otherworld in his comment here but said nothing on the DOSL, so please stop talking for him, ask him to reiterate his point here instead

Living Universe is still considerably multitudes above baseline 3-A, taking that into consideration, Kaioshin Realm could still meet that 3-A size marking. Hell is actually larger than Heaven and it's like bigger than the Living Universe by a large margin; it is what takes up most of Otherworld's space. But I don't know full context on other details but as others said, 3 timelines sounds like a given minimum.
Before I go to work, I'd like to ask you if the swirling lights dimension qualifies for tier 2? To access it, it is necessary to distort all space-time and within it there are barriers dimensions being cited in the novel.

Translation of the novel is right here

https://vsbattles.com/threads/official-translation-requests-thread-new-forum.107531/post-5704252

I'm done explaining to Omega, but he's in denial, could you answer that for him?

At this point we all universally agree with the Demon Realm being removed from the U7 Cosmo count since not enough supports it and OP brought up fair points. I think as a safe compromise we scale the U7 Cosmos to 5 Universes with SSJ Gogeta and SSJ Broly hitting the 5 and all under them being 4 Universes

Hell is pretty much confirmed Universal and is separated by the barriers represented in Toei and GT (Also Goku had to be taken there in Super so there's that) so it's fine and the Kaioshin realm literally only requires the Afterlife to be 10x the Living Realm for it to go through which is kinda a no brainer we just want to know how much bigger is the afterlife since its finite now for speed and power scaling up 3-As and MFTLs
Theres no point in having SSJ Gogeta scaling to 5 when UIO1+ tiers already scale to 2 macrocosms (and this includes Gogeta).

i kindly ask to not discuss scaling here, it will likely to derail
I'm not sure if this counts as scaling, if it does just ignore it. But I think it's worth mentioning since this feat is the main thing this topic afffects.

However many space-times there are, I think it should be kept in mind that it's a bit disingenuous to apply the Swirling Lights dimension to the BoG feat, because it's contradictory and leads to some backwards ass scaling, since it took power at the level of Gogeta and Broly to reach it. Whatever this thread's conclusion is for how many space-times are, the number of universes the BoG feat scales to should be subtracted by 1 along with the changes (currently the profiles do seem to include Swirling Lights in BoG).

Yeah hell is only escapable from special means, like he could get out from going in through the portal, and the stairway led to king yemmas desk, and gt provided evidence that its a different spacetime, so why would it not be uni in size if it takes up the bottom half of the afterlife?

Yeah hell is only escapable from special means, like he could get out from going in through the portal, and the stairway led to king yemmas desk, and gt provided evidence that its a different spacetime, so why would it not be uni in size if it takes up the bottom half of the afterlife?
Also you would need to go on planes to enter the realm

Yeah hell is only escapable from special means, like he could get out from going in through the portal, and the stairway led to king yemmas desk, and gt provided evidence that its a different spacetime
Again people, i kindly ask to not derail with things the op is not trying to change and that were already solved

wym? it was shown to be the bottom half of the afterlife
It is another separated space time, as such it is not in the afterlife at all, so it litterally can't be the bottom of it

the map that displays it as being bigger thab the circunference of the living universe was already accepted in another thread to nor be in scale and as such, not being usable to determine any size of anything really

IMG_8261.png

it can still be as big bro, regardless of being another spacetime
It certaintly can, but do we reliable proof that it is? I was saying that the ilustration showed still didn't meant much for the main point, hell can't be physically bellow the cloud layer whilr still being another space time, so we can't use it to say that hell is the entire layer bottom of the afterlife, since another space time would be completely spatially disconected from another, i am not saying that it is impossible for it to be big, only that we currently have no reliable proof of its size

Im not saying its the bottom half anymore
understood, i shall not say as such then

, but it would have to be as big as heaven, because shouldn't it literally have to potentially hold the same amount of souls as heaven? Its like they are polar opposites essentially in size. It can hold the same amount as heaven hence it should be as big.
Tbh, heaven didn't need to be universal in size to be able to hold this many souls tbh, a planet the size of say, the solar system for example, would be able to hold quadrilions if not sextilions of souls, as comfirmed by shin in dbs, there is only about 20 or so planets with sentient life in the universe, so to hold them all it wouldn't really need to be universal big, same thing for hell, the difference is that heaven has a stated size, hell does not

There are many different versions of Hell
Honestly, this also falls under my earlier point

Already brought up before
American tableboarding rpg game, this was brought before and was already removed from the verse page a long time ago, that is not reliable canon at all

many different versions of hell, different sections with their own planet PER person it seems
Again, also falls under my earlier point, if hell was of the size of, for example, a galaxy, it would make it perfectly possible for that to be the case, but it would probably not even need that much, since we have comfirmation that there is not that many planets with sentient life

Clearly heaven is universal in size because it needs to hold countless generations of people that have yet to be born yet and people that have yet to die, same should go for hell, can you imagine billions of people having their OWN planet for a section of hell, not to mention the other planets that have life, factoring in the people who have died in the time the universe has been around, and the people that will and HAVE died. It just makes sense for hell and heaven to coincide with each other for how big they are.

Ngl it kind of make sense for Dragon ball to have multiple hells in the living world since hell in the other world could be the real deal and size could be universal in sense. Tilted reason is actually good.

Clearly heaven is universal in size because it needs to hold countless generations of people that have yet to be born yet and people that have yet to die
this point is moot, since even if universal in size it would eventually not have enough space to hold them all

, same should go for hell, can you imagine billions of people having their OWN planet for a section of hell
we don't if all people have their own section of hell, we know freeza had, but he was a special case iirc

, not to mention the other planets that have life, factoring in the people who have died in the time the universe has been around, and the people that will and HAVE died.
Again, the problem you presented also exists even if it is universal in size, regardless, to hold a part of the population of 10 to 20ish planets can be done without a universal size, it can be easily done with a galactic size, since the surface area would be enough to hold decilions of people, we can't go on assumptions here, if hell doesn't have a stated universal size, then we can't just assume one because "it feels right"

It just makes sense for hell and heaven to coincide with each other for how big they are.
Not really? People that go to hell can be reborn ro have another chance in life as shown multiple times in the series, or have their souls cleaned to not go there as shown in the janemba movie, so hell's denizens can be lowered, heaven doesn't have that from what we seens of it

this point is moot, since even if universal in size it would eventually not have enough space to hold them all
then why would it be galaxy level?
we don't if all people have their own section of hell, we know freeza had, but he was a special case iirc
how is frieza a special case?
it can be easily done with a galactic size, since the surface area would be enough to hold decilions of people, we can't go on assumptions here, if hell doesn't have a stated universal size, then we can't just assume one because "it feels right"
This also goes for galactic size, that is also an assumption, being universal in size makes the most sense, then just saying "galactic level".

then why would it be galaxy level?
I was only giving an example, i was not suggesting an specific size for it

how is frieza a special case?
he had one because he refused to repent himself from what he had done

At 0:05
Inplying that if he had repented, he would have crosed over and wouldn't have a hell for him

This also goes for galactic size, that is also an assumption, being universal in size makes the most sense, then just saying "galactic level".
i never said that it was galactic in size no, i purely used as an example for my point

why would heaven be universal in size then lol, but hell isn't?
Why does one matter for the other?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back