• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm honestly unsure. I can agree with the demon realm possibly going, maybe kaioshin realm too but I'm honestly don't know enough about the macrocosm stuff.
Well, all the other realms are separated by a kind of dimensional barrier, hell is a space-time totally different from the other world, it is closed by clouds that create a kind of portal to enter hell, but it is impossible to return from there. was, it is only possible through the permission of Sir Emma, the kingdom of the Kaioshins is outside the Universe it is 1/10 the size of the living Universe and the other world, it is completely isolated from the other world and the living world, it is only possible with access to teleportation and dimensional travel there.

The dimension of the swirling lights, it directly qualifies for low 2-C, the DDM told me in some questions and in the same topic that I updated, to access it you have to distort all spacetime, there inside it is confirmed to have dimensional barriers and Gogeta and Broly were breaking them (according to DDM the feat is similar to Majin Buu's)

The demonic realm, it has a translation of being a Universe in the English scan, but in the Hermes translation it is like a plane or another dimension instead of quoting Universe, but the demonic realm has very precise citations in the databook, where it is said to be the reverse side of universe 7, which with says with work already shown.

according to hermes It’s 魔界, demon world/realm. I think Viz uses “plane” to emphasize that it’s a sort of alternative dimension rather than a planet. They used it for Yu Yu Hakusho too

The world of Kaioshin has been confirmed to be a different dimension of the Universe, the link to it is on my CRT (DDM disagreed on removing the world of Kaioshin)

The right thing would be just the withdrawal from the world of demons, which is more right, that way it would be 5 separate space-times, I already explained to Omega about that, he is very insistent, anyway, that is all to report to you here.

Last edited:
Basically the only thing that should be taken from there is just the demon world as we don't have a lot of information, the rest everything was refuted in the OP by me and others.

So is DB living world bigger than baseline uni or not? Because I'm getting a lot of mixed reactions and DDM says it's bigger.
It could be larger than observable, problem is that we have nothing to solidify as of now, afterlife being bigger than the observable universe is a no brainer as heaven is accepted as universe sized and still only takes up a very small portion of the afterlife s total space.

Last edited:
It could be larger than observable, problem is that we have nothing to solidify as of now, afterlife being bigger than the observable universe is a no brainer as heaven is accepted as universe sized and still only takes up a very small portion of the afterlife s total space.
I think if we had the map we could calculate the size of hell and make it Universe in size, all of hell is in a ball that fills every other world underneath and equals the Universe in the map

So is DB living world bigger than baseline uni or not? Because I'm getting a lot of mixed reactions and DDM says it's bigger.
It is bigger, but i don't see how that matters here

The dimension of the swirling lights, it directly qualifies for low 2-C, the DDM told me in some questions and in the same topic that I updated, to access it you have to distort all spacetime, there inside it is confirmed to have dimensional barriers and Gogeta and Broly were breaking them (according to DDM the feat is similar to Majin Buu's)
The feat is similar yes, which is why it is a 2-C feat for them, i covered why having dimensional barriers inside of them doesn't matter much in the op itself

Again, DDM is saying that the feat that gogeta and broly made to get there is low 2-C, he is not saying that the dimension is low 2-C

The demonic realm, it has a translation of being a Universe in the English scan, but in the Hermes translation it is like a plane or another dimension instead of quoting Universe
exactly, it is another dimensions inside the living universe

Also since you admited that the translation of it being a universe is wrong and that instead it is simply called a "world/realm" then why still show the "universe" translation?

but the demonic realm has very precise citations in the databook, where it is said to be the reverse side of universe 7, which with says with work already shown.

according to hermes It’s 魔界, demon world/realm. I think Viz uses “plane” to emphasize that it’s a sort of alternative dimension rather than a planet. They used it for Yu Yu Hakusho too

And i explained and showed how little this matters, we have statements that it is very small and the scan saying that it has the appearance of the reverse side of the universe? Yeah also covered in the op:

"but most importantly, it is not even saying that it is the complete opposite of the universe as a lower half, it is saying that its appearance is that of the of the reverse of the living universe and the afterlife, aka it looks the opposite of what the other 2 look like, it is talking about its aestetic and nothing more"

That phrase is honestly not really relevant since it isn't talking about anything but how it visually looks like, plus it is stated to be very small by akira, so it being as big as the living universe would severely contradict that

The world of Kaioshin has been confirmed to be a different dimension of the Universe, the link to it is on my CRT (DDM disagreed on removing the world of Kaioshin)

Idk why you keep sending proofs that they are separated dimensions when that was never questioned in anything but the demon realm, but ok

The right thing would be just the withdrawal from the world of demons, which is more right, that way it would be 5 separate space-times, I already explained to Omega about that, he is very insistent, anyway, that is all to report to you here.
Ok so you agree on removing the demon realm as a universal space time then

Well, we also have the hell problem since it also has no universal statements

Basically the only thing that should be taken from there is just the demon world as we don't have a lot of information, the rest everything was refuted in the OP by me and others.
Still waiting for the proof of hell being universal in size

Last edited:
I think if we had the map we could calculate the size of hell and make it Universe in size
As i have explained in the op, no we can't, it was decided that the map is unreliable for scaling sizes here, so we can't use it to do any calculations

all of hell is in a ball that fills every other world underneath and equals the Universe in the map
Nope, hell is another space time and as such cannot be bellow covering the bottom of the afterlife, or else it wouldn't be another space time, a space time is completely separated from the other physically and temporally, so to say that it is physically bellow the afterlife is impossible if hell is another space time

Neutral with everything else, completely disagreeing with the dimensions of swirling lights and kaioshin realm

Agree with Hell, Swirling Lights Dimension and Demon Realm. Hell its part of the Afterlife and while its should be universal in size it was never treated to exist in a separated space-time, there is no proof of either the Demon Realm or Swirling Lights Dimension to be universal in size (and characters needed 2-C of power to break in is not necessarely proof of the dimension to be an entire universe).

I'm unsure about Dimensional Walls. Logically speaking shouldn't they be on a size comparable to the realms to be able to fully separate them? Affect such structure would indeed be at least Low 2-C feat (or 2-C feat). And for the Kaioshin Realm, i do think of all the realms mentioned its the only one with an actual argument to be universal via the 1/10 size difference compare to the macrocosmo along with Heaven's possibly be universal in size.

Overall i agree with downgrading Universe 7 back to 2-3 universal space-time continuums (Afterlife, Living World and possibly Kaioshin Realm).

Last edited:
I'm unsure about Dimensional Walls. Logically speaking shouldn't they be on a size comparable to the realms to be able to fully separate them? Affect such structure would indeed be at least Low 2-C feat (or 2-C feat).
It is less of a strcture and more like the very thing that makes space time, it is the fabric of it, which is what keeps the dimensions separated

Agree with Hell, Swirling Lights Dimension and Demon Realm. Hell its part of the Afterlife and while its should be universal in size it was never treated to exist in a separated dimension, there is no proof of either the Demon Realm or Swirling Lights Dimension to be universal size dimensions (and 4th power needed to break into it is not necessarely proof of the dimension to be an entire universe).

I'm unsure about Dimensional Walls. Logically speaking shouldn't they be on a size comparable to the realms to be able to fully separate them? Affect such structure would indeed be at least Low 2-C feat (or 2-C feat). And for the Kaioshin Realm, i do think of all the realms mentioned its the only one with an actual argument to be universal via the 1/10 size difference compare to the macrocosmo along with Heaven's possibly be universal in size.

Overall i agree with downgrading Universe 7 back to 2-3 universal space-time continuums (Afterlife, Living World and possibly Kaioshin Realm).
About the dimension of the swirling lights, it qualifies for low 2-C, DDM has already stated that and it should continue to be, if this is accepted later I will make another CRT to update the dimensions of the swirling lights, I've already covered all arguments and why she qualifies.

About the dimension of the swirling lights, it qualifies for low 2-C, DDM has already stated that and it should continue to be
Stop using the apeal to autority falacy please

, if this is accepted later I will make another CRT to update the dimensions of the swirling lights, I've already covered all arguments and why she qualifies.
And i covered of why it doesn't

Appeal to authority doesn't really matter on VSBW since the whole site revolves around staff accepting CRTs and agreeing.
Yeah, but the point is that DDM didn't gave an opinion on the matter here yet, and he keeps speaking for him and not acctually covering my points or why he disagrees, staff decides thread sure, but if you will use them then at least explain why they disagree, or better yet, contact then instead of speaking for them, if a staff disagrees with a thread or not is to be determine by the said staff in the thread, instead of just linking to another thread and saying what you think they meant, i could agree with DDM disagreeing with this crt, but only if i hear hin saying that he does instead of someone constantly showing a comment that doesn't anything related to this thread and that it was covered in the op

It just feels frustating to have someone not covering the points and just saying "this thread is obviously wrong since staff x agreed with an earlier thread about a similar topic", you know?

It was something agreed by me, Antvasima, and AKM sama long before you ever joined the forum and while Damage opposed or at least interrogated it, he kind of got outvoted.

Actually, bits in pieces were still valid such as the Living Universe being much smaller than the Other World but what's not usable is stuff like Snake Way being 1/4th the size.
ddm says bits and pieces are still usable, just not snake way, so we could technically still use this to say hell is uni in size

ddm says bits and pieces are still usable, just not snake way, so we could technically still use this to say hell is uni in size
so only the things clearly contradicted or not to scale, like snakeway

Again, the map is not usable at all as decided here, this is also covered in the op, if you have problems with it go talk to the staff that agreed with it

also i was agreeing with luffys evidence on DOSL
Ok then

Yo it just crossed my mind, where could the dimension the Afterlife Tournament took place in fall within the space-time count? It's stated to be another dimension and universe both, and literally looks exactly like a universe, which seems pretty blatant.
could we have some scans? Im intrigued

Yo it just crossed my mind, where could the dimension the Afterlife Tournament took place in fall within the space-time count? It's stated to be another dimension and universe both, and literally looks exactly like a universe, which seems pretty blatant.
Afaik we only ever see stars inside it making it 4-A at most.

could we have some scans? Im intrigued
Called a universe:
f9eb423d3149520b32a621ce8e84e08f.jpg

Called a different dimension:

unknown.png

Herms' translation:
4a1d0654657f92577ba6678831fa20af.png

Literal wording: 異次元 "different dimension"

Being in a different dimension, being called a universe, and has shown to contain celestial bodies....that should be more than enough to be universe sized
Called a universe:

unknown.png

Herms' translation:

Derail, take this to another thread later

Called a universe:

unknown.png

Herms' translation:

Wow, and we know this place is a different dimension 100 percent because of the stars in the background which don't exist in the afterlife, and it is blatantly shown to be one, good catch dude. Afterlife, living realm, East kaio realm, kaioshin realm, DOSL, Demon realm, Hell. I accept all these, kaoishin realm will be accepted soon anyway, i agree with luffy for DOSL, demon realm is literally the opposite of the universe, we dont know what "small" means and it has the same cardinal axis as the living realm so i think its valid. Only hell could be contentious, but i can't see any other size less than universal, it could just have another cloud layer below it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back