• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku and Pikkon entered through the path of the serpent that opens a kind of portal to hell, but from inside hell it is impossible to get out.

Every structure of hell is separated from the afterlife, through clouds (which open a portal when anyone falls on the serpent's path), this is demonstrated in DB's own map and in all weak anime

we don't accepted that anymore, it is just 3-A
Actually, it was only removed due to a Infinite size update which got over turned, so the whole "Earth being close to the edge of the Universe requires a universe far larger than the observable universe since not only is their OU bigger via better telescope technology, every planet, star, and galaxy known in our universe exists in the Dragon Ball universe and then some. Which means 46.5 lightyears is merely a spec compared to the rest of the universe.
that was from a tableboard american rpg, it is not canon for obvious reasons and it was removed a while back
Not really, the old Macrocosm scale shows Hell being much larger than planet Heaven

Goku and Pikkon entered through the path of the serpent that opens a kind of portal to hell, but from inside hell it is impossible to get out.

again, when have i said otherwise? i was talking about heaven not hell

Every structure of hell is separated from the afterlife, through clouds (which open a portal when anyone falls on the serpent's path), this is demonstrated in DB's own map and in all weak anime

dude, when have i said otherwise about hell?

Actually, it was only removed due to a Infinite size update which got over turned, so the whole "Earth being close to the edge of the Universe requires a universe far larger than the observable universe since not only is their OU bigger via better telescope technology, every planet, star, and galaxy known in our universe exists in the Dragon Ball universe and then some. Which means 46.5 lightyears is merely a spec compared to the rest of the universe.
well, we never used this and no thread was ever made accepting this, but this will become irrelevant when the otherworld size thread gets accepted anyway, so i will not fight over it

Not really, the old Macrocosm scale shows Hell being much larger than planet Heaven
the old macrocosm map is not in scale, that was accepted, that was the entire basis for the crt, you can't use visuals from the map to say what is bigger than what

well, we never used this and no thread was ever made accepting this, but this will become irrelevant when the otherworld size thread gets accepted anyway, so i will not fight over it
It was something agreed by me, Antvasima, and AKM sama long before you ever joined the forum and while Damage opposed or at least interrogated it, he kind of got outvoted.

the old macrocosm map is not in scale, that was accepted, that was the entire basis for the crt, you can't use visuals from the map to say what is bigger than what
Actually, bits in pieces were still valid such as the Living Universe being much smaller than the Other World but what's not usable is stuff like Snake Way being 1/4th the size.

I definitely agree with that, I think another thread should be opened to discuss DB realms

It was something agreed by me, Antvasima, and AKM sama long before you ever joined the forum and while Damage opposed or at least interrogated it, he kind of got outvoted.
ok then, fair enough

Actually, bits in pieces were still valid such as the Living Universe being much smaller than the Other World
no? they were not, it was agreed that it cannot be used to scale size at all, plus both of them have the exact same size in the map

but what's not usable is stuff like Snake Way being 1/4th the size.
for similar reason hell can't be said to be bigger because of the map weird scale of sizes

It actually has nothing to do with the Universe being infinite, but rather that there are dimensional barriers separating those dimensions from the living Universe, which are considered low 2-C size according to @Ultima_Reality, @omegabronic misunderstood the point of the other thread, but it did make this topic unnecessary for the verse, as I gave you a detailed explanation as to why we consider these realms to be low 2-C in size and among other things, the dimension of the swirling lights only accessible through spacetime distortion. and within them the multiple dimensional barriers that were broken by Gogeta and Brolly, and also in the novel itself it explains in detail that the Universe did not support such energy and that dimension would have to be bigger than the Universe, being the size low 2-C this was accepted there, the other realms are divided between areas, where it is impossible to enter by normal means (only via dimensional travel and teleportation) hell is separated from every other world by dimensional barriers (which can be seen as clouds) but it is accessible to enter through portals, as shown in the anime / manga ) so we consider it to be at least low 2-C in size, the world of demons the dimension is within the Universe, but it is the Universe on the opposite side, in the same translation as the Omega brought data as a dimension and Hermes explains that the word is not "world" that fits, but rather as an alternative dimension, Heaven is only accessible by plane and has its size confirmed in databook and anime, but I used it the databook, it is also separated from the other world. The realm of the 1/10 Kaioshins of the living Universe and the other world (which is also outside the Universe and separated by a dimensional barrier, preventing access by third parties without special methods)

What else needs to be explained here?

Why is TDOSSL is being made retroactively part of the macrocosm without

a) ever it being depicted in a map, making it a space conceptually similar to RoSAT and Suguroku which are unaffected by universe spanning events as shown in DBS manga

c) why are we assuming that it is inside of the U7 boundaries when the characters literally exceed the limits of the universe

d) why is a spacetime that Gogeta and Broly broke into, whilst having multi macrocosm busting power, being retroactively scaled to a character who can only bust a single one.

So far I see evidence for 4 spacetimes Living Worl/Afterlife/hell/kaiorealm within a macrocosm, DOSL creates recursive scaling and is unconfirmed to be part of the standard macrocosm structure shown in all maps, it can’t scale to BoG Goku because it took multiple clashes from Gogeta and Broly to break into the first place, maybe bump Gogeta and Broly to 9 universes but that’s it .

Sorry but it looks like you didn't read it, my thread was accepted by the people who know the most about Tier 2, including @Antvasima , why would it be wrong bro?
i explained the reasons in the OP of this thread, also staff can make mistakes, regardless, something being accepted before doesn't make it immune to being changed later

Actually, bits in pieces were still valid such as the Living Universe being much smaller than the Other World but what's not usable is stuff like Snake Way being 1/4th the size.
Bro, do you disagree with the Op?

a) ever it being depicted in a map, making it a space conceptually similar to RoSAT and Suguroku which are unaffected by universe spanning events as shown in DBS manga

c) why are we assuming that it is inside of the U7 boundaries when the characters literally exceed the limits of the universe

d) why is a spacetime that Gogeta and Broly broke into, whilst having multi macrocosm busting power, being retroactively scaled to a character who can only bust a single one.

So far I see evidence for 4 spacetimes Living Worl/Afterlife/hell/kaiorealm within a macrocosm, DOSL creates recursive scaling and is unconfirmed to be part of the standard macrocosm structure shown in all maps.
dude please don't derail the thread with something that it is not covering, leave this for another time

So far I see evidence for 4 spacetimes Living Worl/Afterlife/hell/kaiorealm within a macrocosm, DOSL creates recursive scaling and is unconfirmed to be part of the standard macrocosm structure shown in all maps.
So are you suggesting 4 Space Times

5 with SSJ Gogeta and SSJ Broly

9 GoDs+

60 with Zeno

i explained the reasons in the OP of this thread, also staff can make mistakes, regardless, something being accepted before doesn't make it immune to being changed later
Well, the team is very strict about DB, there were no errors during my CRT, if that happened they would definitely disagree and say that it does not meet the requirements for realms to be low 2-C

So far I see evidence for 4 spacetimes Living Worl/Afterlife/hell/kaiorealm within a macrocosm, DOSL creates recursive scaling and is unconfirmed to be part of the standard macrocosm structure shown in all maps, it can’t scale to BoG Goku because it took multiple clashes from Gogeta and Broly to break into the first place, maybe bump Gogeta and Broly to 9 universes but that’s it .
Fair enough, but still the dimension of the swirling lights qualifies to be low 2-C or if not higher, there were space-time affected and dimensional barriers broken within.

But anyway, I think your argument would make sense.

How about someone just quickly pixel scale this shot of Heaven from the series itself to the Afterlife's space around it possibly speed things up till the other calc gets concluded? If I'm not mistaken, as long as like it'd fit in the total space like 8 or 9 times, the Kaioshin Realm would be a universe in size off that alone.
this is not the place to discuss this, go to the thread about the afterlife size to discuss this, honestly medeus gave good points for at least the kaioshin realm to be low 2-C even without that

Fair enough, but still the dimension of the swirling lights qualifies to be low 2-C or if not higher, there were space-time affected and dimensional barriers broken within.

But anyway, I think your argument would make sense.
dimensional barriers are simply space time fabric, they have no size to make th DOSL into low 2-C

also since you agreed with Aguila can i count you as an agree for the other realms outside of the DOSL?

How about someone just quickly pixel scale this shot of Heaven from the series itself to the Afterlife's space around it possibly speed things up till the other calc gets concluded? If I'm not mistaken, as long as like it'd fit in the total space like 8 or 9 times, the Kaioshin Realm would be a universe in size off that alone.
Why nobody thought of this is beyond me unfortunately I wouldn't know how to do it

Change of plans I agree with a 4 Universe BoG Goku until 5 Universe SSJ Gogeta and Broly and then 9 Universes for anyone stronger than GoDs
this thread is about the cosmology and not the scaling tho, so could you say what you agree cosmology wise so that i can put it clearly in the op?

dimensional barriers are simply space time fabric, they have no size to make th DOSL into low 2-C

also since you agreed with Aguila can i count you as an agree for the other realms outside of the DOSL?
No, I don't agree with Op for obvious reasons, @Ultima_Reality already explained it to you and still going on with it.

But anyway, I agree that the other realms are space-time separate from each other, being 4 in total, but the dimension of the swirling lights is still part of the macrocosm, they had to affect all space-time of Universe 7 to enter there, making the dimension at least low 2-C and with dimensional barriers inside being broken

this thread is about the cosmology and not the scaling tho, so could you say what you agree cosmology wise so that i can put it clearly in the op?
Based on DDM/Luffy/Agulair reasons I believe we should have
Living World /Afterlife /Hell/ Kaiorealm (based on the fact it scales to the Afterlife which is vastly larger than the living realm) and finally Swirling Lights which can go to SSJ Gogeta and Beyond

could someone make a concise summary of why the dimension of sweriling lights would qualify as low 2-C?

Please don't call Maverick "Little sister", it feels condescending.
Not to derail but I think we should leave that to Maverick to decide what's condescending since we have no idea of familiarity or dynamic
could someone make a concise summary of why the dimension of sweriling lights would qualify as low 2-C?
We pretty much agree with the points Luffy brought up

Not to derail but I think we should leave that to Maverick to decide what's condescending since we have no idea of familiarity or dynamic

We pretty much agree with the points Luffy brought up
yeah, i asked for a summary of that, since a giant wall of text not organized makes it hard for me to tell what exactly the argument is

Basically, I already explained in my comment, the dimension of the swirling lights is another space-time ( Brolly and Gogeta distorted all space-time in the Universe to go into such a dimension and broke several dimensional barriers there )

Simply put, it qualifies to be a low 2-C or directly 2-C size by having multiple dimensional barriers within it, plus there are many claims of it being a higher dimension (extradimensional/superdimensional) and being portrayed as a mathematical dimension or something like that by the director
s)

Medeus quick explanation

As I said earlier, this seemed to be an extended version of Toei Buuhan's newly revised feat, so Low 2-C is indeed a bare minimum this could be interpreted, and think it is solid to consider a 2-C feat.

I also asked some questions about the dimension of the swirling lights, and it was agreed that it has enough reason to be another spacetime of size low 2-C/ 2-C

Right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back