• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

dragon ball transformations and stat boosters

i know people dont use non canon multipliers for transformations in db...but if someone can list out all the transformations along with the canon information which can be used to determine how strong each transformation is, even in the least...that will help a lot...

(including super saiyan 4)

We know that SS Goku is >>>>>>>>>> KKX20 Goku

So SS is at least 20 times Goku's base, but I think this is the only parameter we have related to SS Multipliers

Tbf I'm fine with the 50x for SSJ since there's a lot more supporting it than Daizenshuu and it's consistent. We, however, do not use multipliers for other forms.

• Base --> Oozaru = 10x
Reaso: Stated by Vegeta during the Saiyan Saga.

• Base --> Kaioken xN = Nx (where N is the number)
Reaso: Stated by Goku in the Saiyan Saga.

• Base --> Super Saiyan = 50x
Reaso: 50% Freeza blocked KKx20 kamehameha with a single hand. 100% Freeza was overpowered by ssj1 Goku. Toriyama doesn't deal in numbers like 41 or 42. So 50x makes the most sense and is correct scaling-wise.

50% Freeza > 20x Base Goku

100% Freeza > 40x Base Goku

SSJ1 Goku > 100% Freeza

• Grade 1 --> Grade 2 = Unknow
Reaso: All we know is that Grade 1 < Androids < Imperfect Cell < Semi-perfect Cell < Grade 2

• Grade 2 --> Grade 3 = Unknow
Reaso: All we know is that Grade 2 < Perfect Cell < Grade 3, going by Cell's and Piccolo's statements. Anyway, Grade 3 is useless so I'll skip directly from Grade 2 to Grade 4.

• Grade 2 --> Grade 4 = Unknown, at least 2x
Reaso: About half power of Grade 4 Goku was enough for Vegeta to realize that the gap between him and Goku has widened again.

50% Grade 4 > Grade 2

100% Grade 4 > 2x Grade 2

• Grade 4 --> Grade 5 or SSJ2 = Unknown, at least 2x
Reaso: Gohan at less than half of his full power was almost holding off against SPC's kamehameha.

<50% SSJ2 = Super Perfect Cell > Perfect Cell > Grade 4

100% SSJ2 > 2x Grade 4

• SSJ2 --> SSJ3 = Unknow
Reaso: All we know is that SSJ2 Goku < Fat Buu < SSJ3 Goku <= Kid Buu

• Fusion = (Max of Fusee 1 + Max of Fusee 2) x tens of times(20-190)
Reaso: Stated by Vados in the ToP arc of DBS.

• SSJ3 --> SSJ4 = Unknow
Reaso: Not enough information.

• SSJ3 --> SSJG = Unknow

• SSJG --> SSJB = Possibly 50x
Reaso: Stated to be the super saiyan form of SSJG.

• SSJB --> Ultra Instinct Omen = Unknown, at least 40x
Reaso: Jiren ate SSB KKx20 Goku's and SSBE Vegeta's strongest attacks together at once, yet was damaged by UIO3's punch.

Suppressed Jiren > SSB KKx20 Goku + SSBE Vegeta >= 40x SSJB

UIO3 = Suppressed Jiren (before powering up)

UIO3 > 40x SSJB

• UIO --> Ultra Instinct = Unknow
Reaso: Not enough evidence.

I might have missed something. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Saiyan Base -> SSJ Grade 4 = At most x300

Reason: Katoplesa's ultimate form increased his power x300 and Vegeta has gone SSJ. He struggled a bit against Katoplesa's final mission

SSJBKKx20 -> Ultra Instinct Omen = Likely x50.000 (Note - Likely not valid)

Reason (warning - long): Basically think of this 1) Goku at first lost to Kale in SSJB, but he dominated her as a SSG post the first UI So the first Zenkai is roughtly the gap between SSG and SSB How much it is? Well, Goku went from losing to base Kefla to fighting roughly evenly against a SSJ Kefla Given at first Goku and Caulifla were even while then Goku could fight evenly in base while she was a SSJ2, it's not impossible to state got between x50 and x100 times stronger This is also coherent given how Kefla was stated to be on par with the Genki Dama and Goku fought mostly evenly with her until she one shot him

When he got the second Ui, there is a stated statement all improved nad if anything Goku seemed to have had a roughly equal increase So Goku went another x50-x100 times stronger AND YET he only began fighting equally with Jiren only when he used Kaio ken forcing Jiren to power up this means the UI multiplier is as a low end x50x50x20= x50.000 from SSBKKx20

Against Katopesla, Vegeta was most likely just fooling around and went ssj1 for the lulz. Because when Katopesla increased his strength by 300x, base Vegeta was handling him ok. When Kato increased his speed by 300x, base Vegeta was again handling him ok.

His last form increased both his speed and strength by 300x together, so base Vegeta should have handled him ok. Therefore, it is more likely that he went ssj for the lulz.

AKM sama said:
*Base --> Oozaru = 10x
Reaso
: Stated by Vegeta during the Saiyan Saga.

• Base --> Kaioken xN = Nx (where N is the number)
Reaso: Stated by Goku in the Saiyan Saga.

• Base --> Super Saiyan = 50x
Reaso: 50% Freeza blocked KKx20 kamehameha with a single hand. 100% Freeza was overpowered by ssj1 Goku. Toriyama doesn't deal in numbers like 41 or 42. So 50x makes the most sense and is correct scaling-wise.

50% Freeza > 20x Base Goku

100% Freeza > 40x Base Goku

SSJ1 Goku > 100% Freeza

• Grade 1 --> Grade 2 = Unknow
Reaso: All we know is that Grade 1 < Androids < Imperfect Cell < Semi-perfect Cell < Grade 2

• Grade 2 --> Grade 3 = Unknow
Reaso: All we know is that Grade 2 < Perfect Cell < Grade 3, going by Cell's and Piccolo's statements. Anyway, Grade 3 is useless so I'll skip directly from Grade 2 to Grade 4.

• Grade 2 --> Grade 4 = Unknown, at least 2x
Reaso: About half power of Grade 4 Goku was enough for Vegeta to realize that the gap between him and Goku has widened again.

50% Grade 4 > Grade 2

100% Grade 4 > 2x Grade 2

• Grade 4 --> Grade 5 or SSJ2 = Unknown, at least 2x
Reaso: Gohan at less than half of his full power was almost holding off against SPC's kamehameha.

<50% SSJ2 = Super Perfect Cell > Perfect Cell > Grade 4

100% SSJ2 > 2x Grade 4

• SSJ2 --> SSJ3 = Unknow
Reaso: All we know is that SSJ2 Goku < Fat Buu < SSJ3 Goku <= Kid Buu

• Fusion = (Max of Fusee 1 + Max of Fusee 2) x tens of times(20-190)
Reaso: Stated by Vados in the ToP arc of DBS.

• SSJ3 --> SSJ4 = Unknow

• SSJ3 --> SSJG = Unknow

• SSJG --> SSJB = Possibly 50x
Reaso: Stated to be the super saiyan form of SSJG.

• SSJB --> Ultra Instinct Omen = Unknown, at least 40x
Reaso: Jiren ate SSB KKx20 Goku's and SSBE Vegeta's strongest attacks together at once, yet was damaged by UIO3's punch.

Suppressed Jiren > SSB KKx20 Goku + SSBE Vegeta >= 40x SSJB

UIO3 = Suppressed Jiren (before powering up)

UIO3 > 40x SSJB

• UIO --> Ultra Instinct = Unknow
Reaso: Not enough evidence.

I might have missed something. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
makes sense but manga scans are needed for proof

I will, when I get the time.

Base= Your normal, average state.

SSJ= 50x boost. Pretty strong. Capable of defeating guys like Freeza, and once mastered, can stand alone against Perfect Cell (Barely, that is).

SSJ2= 2x SSJ. Capable of easily beating Cell.

SSJ3= 3x SSJ. Capable of being on the level of Majin Buu.

SSJ4= Idk, not explained well. Capable of defeating guys like Omega Shenron, yet pales when trying to lift a piece of a City. -_-

SSG= LOL WOT?! Managed to make clashes with Beerus that were so strong, they managed to nearly erase the Universe. Luckily, Goku managed to stop that from happening.

SSB= Idek anymore. Stronger than SSG. Is a more controlled SSG in the SSJ state. Also has NEIGH perfect Ki Control.

SSBKK (Time 10/20 included)= POWER SCALING IN DB LUL. Surpasses SSB, and managed to beat Hit, as well as damage Fused Zamasu in combat.

SSBE= I wish I knew wtf was happening. Used to defeat GoD Toppo. Only Vegeta has this state.

SSJ Anger= Meh. It's just a pissed off SSJ2. :/ Nothing more, nothing less.

SSJ Berserk= Huh? Idek anymore. It's just an Anger Management issue SSJ. That's it, basically. Doesn't matter when controlled, either. It's still just Broly Fanservice.

U.I -Sign-= HOW IN THE ****?! Managed to easily beat SSJ2 Kefla, and is around Jiren's full Power. Likely at the level of Lord Beerus (Full Power).

Ultra Instinct (Mastered)= ...I quit. This shit managed to beat a Full Powered Jiren WHILE NOT EVEN MOVING! Hell, he even defeated a LIMIT BREAKING JIREN all because his Friends trusted him, while ALSO having a trait in U.I that makes you Stronger/Faster by the second. However, it has a toll. Once you lose it, your Body's basically dismantled. SUFFERING! :D

Back