• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Toei - Majin Buu Addition (+ A Bunch of Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this serious? There is not only earth that is habitable, there are other planets in DB that exist lives, to fit so many souls it is necessary to have a specific size, it has been stated in guidebooks and anime that all paradise is Universal, so no, some trees do not refute the fact of it being Universal sized, that's the worst argument I've ever seen in my life lol

Does being planet-like now refute its size? O, now I can downgrade a few verses for having a universe represented by a marble, cool that your comment is not helping much here, just your opinion if you agree or disagree, bro.
I’m just saying, based on what we see of the planet physically from panning shots as well as shots on the surface, GK’s planet visually does not look like it’s multi-galactic in size, considering we have what are definitely what we would refer to as “normal size” geographical elements visible from a shot of the planet where we can see all of the planet in frame. I wasn’t referring to Heaven being planet size cuz of the trees, just Grand Kai’s planet. And if the argument is that GK’s planet in lore doesn’t match what we see visually and the panning shot of the planet is an art inconsistency, what’s stopping the comparison shot of GK’s planet next to heaven from also being an art inconsistency? My point is just the planet as shown in the anime is inconsistent between shots and isn’t always portrayed as relative to the universe in size.

Starry dimension thing I think is also iffy considering how long the HTC has existed as a concept which allows for this very scenario.

Last edited:
I’m just saying, based on what we see of the planet physically from panning shots as well as shots on the surface, GK’s planet visually does not look like it’s multi-galactic in size, considering we have what are definitely what we would refer to as “normal size” geographical elements visible from a shot of the planet where we can see all of the planet in frame. I wasn’t referring to Heaven being planet size cuz of the trees, just Grand Kai’s planet. And if the argument is that GK’s planet in lore doesn’t match what we see visually and the panning shot of the planet is an art inconsistency, what’s stopping the comparison shot of GK’s planet next to heaven from also being an art inconsistency? My point is just the planet as shown in the anime is inconsistent between shots and isn’t always portrayed as relative to the universe in size.
That’s not the 3-B feat the 3-B feat is destroying the Kaioshin realm

Starry dimension thing I think is also iffy considering how long the HTC has existed as a concept which allows for this very scenario.
I understand

Literally everything in the Otheworld/outside of the Living Universe in Dragonball is mystical when it comes to the way it's portrayed. Whether it's Heaven being infinite but being seen in it's entirety, Snakeway spanning seemingly the entirety of the macrocosm, Dai Kaio's planet looking smaller than it actually is, this is just how it works in this verse.

I guess but, the only indication present that GK’s planet is really big without relying on comparisons to other celestial bodies is something that can be easily explained by a HTC equivalent, and in every other case the planet is very inconsistent in size.

Doesn't matter if it was done by Buu's ki, it's still a chain reaction.
Ki scales to physicals tho.
We literally scale energy blasts to characters. And the feat was done by Buu's energy.

Besides, it wouldn't affect Canon DB, only Toei.

And characters don't need to destroy the Universe on screen to have the AP, you can be Tier 2 and not have enough AOE

Ki scales to physicals tho.
We literally scale energy blasts to characters. And the feat was done by Buu's energy.

Besides, it wouldn't affect Canon DB, only Toei.

And characters don't need to destroy the Universe on screen to have the AP, you can be Tier 2 and not have enough AOE
Doesn't matter. Still a chain reaction.

I guess but, the only indication present that GK’s planet is really big without relying on comparisons to other celestial bodies is something that can be easily explained by a HTC equivalent, and in every other case the planet is very inconsistent in size.
It 'could', but it would be completely headcanon on our side. In cases like these, it's best to just take things at face value and use what the series itself shows us to make our conclusions

I still don't get where this chain reaction meta comes from, especially seeing as it's not stated in the show itself or secondary material

It 'could', but it would be completely headcanon on our side. In cases like these, it's best to just take things at face value and use what the series itself shows us to make our conclusions
But what the series itself shows us is that GK’s planet is both visually smaller than Earth but comparable in size to a planet that is supposedly universal in scope.

I think Kaioshin stuff is better evidence.

I still don't get where this chain reaction meta comes from, especially seeing as it's not stated in the show itself or secondary material
The show says the universe would be crushed by alternate dimensions, not that Buu would just blow it up with a ki blast or whatever. That's a chain reaction feat.

And I’d hardly call Videl a viable source considering everything about the GK planet shown physically has it appear as relatively small, and even when landing on the planet the geography is portrayed as normal size.
Doesn't matter, since the Daizenshuu CONFIRMS IT TO BE TRUE. It's like saying "I don't trust the guy telling us snake way is 1 million KM long because it's shown to be the length of half the universe" when the Daizenshuu outright confirms it to be true.

The show says the universe would be crushed by alternate dimensions, not that Buu would just blow it up with a ki blast or whatever. That's a chain reaction feat.
Buuhan's blowing it up with pure power, pure ki. With this he is ripping through and destroying the living universe. Daizenshuu 7 states that this ripped space would envelop the entirety of the living world, and that would cause the universe to be wiped.

With this in mind I see Buuhan destroying the living universe as a direct feat, with the rest of the universe/macrocosm's destruction coming as a result of environmental direction

Doesn't matter, since the Daizenshuu CONFIRMS IT TO BE TRUE. It's like saying "I don't trust the guy telling us snake way is 1 million KM long because it's shown to be the length of half the universe" when the Daizenshuu outright confirms it to be true.
Ngl I’m not even sure the Daizenshuu statements exist, from what I’ve seen from others it might just be a gaslighting moment.

Buuhan's blowing it up with pure power, pure ki. With this he is ripping through and destroying the living universe. Daizenshuu 7 states that this ripped space would envelop the entirety of the living world, and that would cause the universe to be wiped.

With this in mind I see Buuhan destroying the living universe as a direct feat, with the rest of the universe/macrocosm's destruction coming as a result of environmental dirección
Someone should try to make a CRT, I know it's been debated to death, but c'mon man. It was Buu's literal Ki. I'm calling it a day and giving it a try

With this in mind I see Buuhan destroying the living universe as a direct feat, with the rest of the universe/macrocosm's destruction coming as a result of environmental direction
Source? Because the linked scan doesn't mention that at all.

Someone should try to make a CRT, I know it's been debated to death, but c'mon man. It was Buu's literal Ki. I'm calling it a day and giving it a try
Buu doing with with his ki doesn't automatically make the destruction applicable to his AP if the destruction is being caused by the alternate dimensions flooding the universe. If that's your only argument I'm rejecting it in a heartbeat.

he is already accepted as Low-Multiversal via environmental destruction, it only remains for someone to do a CRT to explain that the Ki he used serves as a potential for destruction, since the ability is through Ki

Buu doing with with his ki doesn't automatically make the destruction applicable to his AP if the destruction is being caused by the alternate dimensions flooding the universe. If that's your only argument I'm rejecting it in a heartbeat.
I mean, the character in question is ripping Space-time via brute force/raw energy.

The Universe crushed by alternate dimensions would just be secondary effects, the same way we quantify Universe/Multiversal shaking feats and scale it to some characters's AP.

All of that is just consequence of someone's raw power in action.

Shaking, crushing, etc....all can be scaled to pure AP if it's done by someone's power

I mean, the character in question is ripping Space-time via brute force/raw energy.
Yes, but this by itself isn't quantifiable. Otherwise manga Gotenks and Super Buu would be Universal.
The Universe crushed by alternate dimensions would just be secondary effects, the same way we quantify Universe/Multiversal shaking feats and scale it to some characters's AP
That's what's causing the universal destruction, not exactly just a "secondary effect".

Yes, but this by itself isn't quantifiable. Otherwise manga Gotenks and Super Buu would be Universal.
I mean, Buu didn't threaten to destroy the Time chamber, nor Super Buu's scream in this case was stated to be a Universal threat, unlike Buuhan's
That's what's causing the universal destruction, not exactly just a "secondary effect".
Shouldn't it be a secondary effect? , like, someone powers up, continent shakes, climate changes, or Space is ripped, etc.....
All of that can very well be side-effects of someone's power.
For example, when Saiyan saga Vegeta made the whole Earth shake just by powering his ki.

Or the instance where Anos making a step by a step with his feet, the more and more the dude walked, the Universe started to shake more and more violently (this happens in the LN/WN).

These are two examples. The Characters's power is so vast that just by flexing their energy everything around them crumbles, like if tomorrow does not exist lol

Hello everyone, i think Maverick looking for a write up about Buuhan's feat appearing in Daizenshu....so it's here

Daizenshu's scan of what you're talking about, I really think creating a space big enough to crush the Universe would make him POSSIBLY Universe level...?

Translation: "...When this space covers the world, the universe will disappear..."

Shouldn't it be a secondary effect, like, someone powers up, continent shakes, climate changes, or Space is ripped, etc.....
All of that can very well be side-effects of someone's power.
For example, when Saiyan saga Vegeta made the whole Earth shake just by powering his ki.

Or the instance where Anos making a step by a step with his feet, the more and more the dude walked, the Universe started to shake more and more violently (this happens in the LN/WN).

These are two examples. The Characters's power is so vast that just by flexing their energy everything around them crumbles, like if tomorrow does not exist lol
But this isn't a shaking feat, it's destroying the walls between dimensions by warping space-time. This argument seems like a false equivalence.

• Do not create discussion threads trying to upgrade the Z Anime and GT characters based on Super Buu crashing the universe by breaking the walls between dimensions with his Vice Shout as it was discussed and debunked countless times.
OP is not even trying to do this anyway. Focussing on the actual profile instead first and the feats proposed should be priority.

But this isn't a shaking feat, it's destroying the walls between dimensions. This argument seems like a false equivalence.
I mean, shaking/destroying dimensional walls shouldn't be comparable in some way?

Both effects are produced by a character's energy.

If I'm right, Yhwach Low 2-C rating got accepted for something similar.

• Do not create discussion threads trying to upgrade the Z Anime and GT characters based on Super Buu crashing the universe by breaking the walls between dimensions with his Vice Shout as it was discussed and debunked countless times.
OP is not even trying to do this anyway. Focussing on the actual profile instead first and the feats proposed should be priority.
Fair 👍

Hello everyone, i think Maverick looking for a write up about Buuhan's feat appearing in Daizenshu....so it's here

Daizenshu's scan of what you're talking about, I really think creating a space big enough to crush the Universe would make him POSSIBLY Universe level...?

Translation: "...When this space covers the world, the universe will disappear..."

This is scan is kinda weird ngl.... would like to see the opinion of others.

I mean, shaking/destroying dimensional walls shouldn't be comparable in some way?

Both effects are produced by a character's energy.

If I'm right, Yhwach Low 2-C rating got accepted for something similar.
I don't see how? One is Space-Time Manipulation and the other is shaking. Shaking the universe isn't Universe level anyway.

Also, Yhwach's Low 2-C tiering is listed as Environmental Destruction too, which is what Buuhan's feat will be listed as.

I'd need some context for line quoted? Because Buuhan isn't "creating" anything during the feat in question to my knowledge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back