• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball (Toei) GT upgrade (Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the staff conclusions here so far, and what currently needs to be done here?
I think DDM agrees with the cosmology but just not it scaling for omega shenron cuz he said a Range upgrade is fine but disagrees with AP which I’m ok with but for the db page it’d have to be written somewhere that Universe 7 is 2-C and explaining the reasons and then upgrade the range to 2-C

I think DDM agrees with the cosmology but just not it scaling for omega shenron cuz he said a Range upgrade is fine but disagrees with AP which I’m ok with but for the db page it’d have to be written somewhere that Universe 7 is 2-C and explaining the reasons and then upgrade the range to 2-C
I just don't understand why it doesn't scale, since there's a line that the powers of dragons merged with another world

"そして しまいにゃあ 地球自体が腐ってしまう。➡ いや それだけではない。➡やがて 地球から あふれ出したマイナスエネルギーは➡次々と 周囲の星々をも浸食し➡やがては 銀河全体が腐って なくなってしまうじゃろう。➡じゃ… じゃあ この界王神界も。➡うむ。 無事では 済まないじゃろうな。➡た… 大変じゃないですか!➡早く逃げましょう。"

"Elder Kaioshin: And, in the end, the world itself will rot. And it won’t stop there. Soon, negative energy overflowing from that world will erode the surrounding celestial bodies until, entire galaxies will rot and disappear."

"Kibitoshin: Then... then our world will be affected too?!"

"Elder Kaioshin: Yes. Our world isn’t safe from it either."
MTL, mostly.

It's not stated ''every galaxy'' or ''entire galaxies'', is just stated the entire galaxy 銀河全体 means ''the entire galaxy'' 全体 is worded for: ''whole; entirety''

My main issue is that Null brought up a good point that his method of destruction would be polluting all those planets and stars and then blowing it all up as it spreads. It is a 3-A explosion, but one with a delayed reaction. But it's not implied he would destroy time or space. So I don't mind this being a range feat upgrade, but I lean towards still thinking this is 3-A.
Are you fine with 2-C Universe 7 upgrade along with heaven and keeping 3-A ap but upgrading to 2-C range ?

And can somebody write an easy to understand explanation post regarding what is being suggested as well as the discussion so far here, please?
it is being suggested that universe 7 is a 2-C structure in dragon ball gt and toei. About the discussion, in general, the members agree with the crt, but we have few opinions from the staff and they are not commenting even though they are tagged

Okay, but that didn't actually explain anything to staff members who have not kept up with this thread. It just stated the intended end result.

Also, which characters would scale from this?

And can somebody write an easy to understand explanation post regarding what is being suggested as well as the discussion so far here, please?
Basically the realms in Universe 7 are Seperate space time continumms and the living universe is its own space time continuum and it’s implied that what Popo was talking about is that the past present of the future of the living universe are created in this room because the other realms haven’t been established which is further supported by the fact that also Shin calls the living universe a temporal world also apparently also Heaven would be 3-A because it’s stated to be as wide as a universe also in GT its stated that the other world is a place between space times (but it might not be able to be used since it’s not canon but it’s supporting evidence in a way) also I’m not sure if hell is accepted as universal in size but it should be upgraded if it’s not since hell is stated to be bigger than Heaven

(I can’t make hyper links for the videos that show what I said but they’re in the op I can’t download them for some reason or turn them into links)

Okay, but that didn't actually explain anything to staff members who have not kept up with this thread. It just stated the intended end result.

Also, which characters would scale from this?
If this cosmology just scales to toei it‘d just give some range upgrades and maybe new calcs for characters who’ve shaken or threatened to destroy the afterlife or hell/heaven

Basically the realms in Universe 7 are Seperate space time continumms and the living universe is its own space time continuum and it’s implied that what Popo was talking about is that the past present of the future of the living universe are created in this room because the other realms haven’t been established which is further supported by the fact that also Shin calls the living universe a temporal world also apparently also Heaven would be 3-A because it’s stated to be as wide as a universe also in GT its stated that the other world is a place between space times (but it might not be able to be used since it’s not canon but it’s supporting evidence in a way) also I’m not sure if hell is accepted as universal in size but it should be upgraded if it’s not since hell is stated to be bigger than Heaven

(I can’t make hyper links for the videos that show what I said but they’re in the op I can’t download them for some reason or turn them into links)
Forgot to mention it’s stated that the afterlife and living universe are separated by space and time in DBZ

Also it depends if the wiki considers the anime of DBZ canon to DBS’s anime I’m not sure if it does but if it does then they would be upgraded as well
bro, when you put it on, don't forget my scan where the dragons' powers managed to merge the living plane with another world

The Toei Anime is not considered canon to either version of DBS. Dragon Ball Z Kai has occasionally been used for certain parts as secondary canon given certain scenes such as Roshi's Moon busting feat are more or less 100% faithful to the original manga, but not the Toei Anime. Especially since some of its filler outright contradicts Super while simultaneously paves its way for Dragon Ball GT's continuity.

But in the end, both version of DBS were stated to be adaptations of Toriyama's plot outline that follows the original manga.

bro, when you put it on, don't forget my scan where the dragons' powers managed to merge the living plane with another world
It depends if merging two space time continumms is considered 2-C
The Toei Anime is not considered canon to either version of DBS. Dragon Ball Z Kai has occasionally been used for certain parts as secondary canon given certain scenes such as Roshi's Moon busting feat are more or less 100% faithful to the original manga, but not the Toei Anime. Especially since some of its filler outright contradicts Super while simultaneously paves its way for Dragon Ball GT's continuity.

But in the end, both version of DBS were stated to be adaptations of Toriyama's plot outline that follows the original manga.
So some of Kai can be used for DBS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back