• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball (Toei) GT upgrade (Redone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I strongly agree with this CRT, all AKM's counterarguments that were made in the previous thread have already been answered, if this is closed with the justification that the arguments have "already been debunked", it definitely shows that unfortunately democracy no longer exists in this forum, and that only the opinion of the admins is taken seriously

Hello, I wasn't present for the previous thread that Zamasu-chan had made but I've read through it and would like to give my thoughts on the arguments made on both sides, and add on to them.

-Popo states that all of the past present and future are created in this room (The Room of Time): One extremely important thing that I have not seen mentioned in this thread thus far or the one that preceded it, is Mr Popo's status and how it reflects on this statement. Not many know this but Mr Popo was actually born in the Afterlife, stated in Daizenshuu 7.
This automatically gives his word on the temporal natures of the DBZ macrocosm the upmost of credibility, his words should not be taken lightly when figuring out the Z cosmology.

-It says "Separated by time and space, the harsh trials that the sleeping father and son must face continue on and on." Goku is in the afterlife and Gohan is on earth. The Narrator says they’re both separated by time and space. That's a super blatant statement that heavily implies that the universe and afterlife are two different spacetime continuums.: I've seen that the argument made against this statement is that it's 'just using flowery language'. I'd like to make it known that this argument is very, very weak and I wholeheartedly believe that no one would have even entertained it as an actual argument had it not come from a mod with high sway in the community. Nevertheless it did, and from what I've seen the overwhelming majority of the wiki shares the view that it is a non-argument and have made their points.
Even after seeing that, AKM you have continued to repeat it's use as an argument and even tried to point us out for being the ones to rehash 'debunked repeated arguments'. AKM, do you believe that your view holds more weight than the majority of the wiki even though the common consensus is that the evidence supports their side? Have you not considered that the majority's perspective isn't just coming from ignorance, but maybe that your view is the wrong one?

-Pixel scaling these specific images gives heaven a volume of 264405000000m^3 which is the size of a mountain. This makes no sense because all mortals in the universe are supposed to fit on heaven. We also know in DB that not everything is drawn to scale all the time: Official guidebooks have stated that the DB macrocosm holds Universe sized constructs within it far too much to be ignored.
Screenshot_29.png
knOxJ4s.jpeg
eZRB4EI.jpeg
c12dEkt.jpeg

If anything, the arguments made here go hand in hand with making a point for the Otherworld being a higher dimensional plane.

Pan states that the strange place Goku goes to in "Otherworld" is "a place between space-times":
And with this statement, we finish the gauntlet of the Toeiverse with all three series, DB DBZ and DBGT each alluding, stating or making reference to the fact that the Toeiverse is 2-C. Lightning doesn't strike twice, let alone thrice.

Agree FRA.
I agree with what you said but are you saying the wiki doesn’t accept uni sized heaven?

Also I was reading the beginning of the thread and it said minus the Buuhan feat because it’s always denied the Buuhan feat is accepted as Low 2-C via chain reaction but Buuhan doesn’t have a page so it’s on the power of the verse page so we could make a Toei Buuhan page and add that feat to it as its already accepted and if this thread is accepted it will be changed to 2-C (which it should I don’t see why this thread wouldn’t get accepted)

DDM agrees with the cosmology but disagrees with anyone scaling with it I think and AKM says he has the same reasonings from last time but we addressed his reasons and he hasn’t typed since but besides that there’s not been much input
Hmm. It seems like much of this intended revision has likely been rejected then.

Hmm. It seems like much of this intended revision has likely been rejected then.
All of our points that hinge on the source material have been rejected on the basis of one non-factual point by AKM, his own personal interpretation of a clear line that does not line up with the source material and neither is it shared by the majority of the community as has been made clear by this revision

And regardless we need more opinions since Medeus' and AKM's opinions still puts us in impasse (even if not scaling anyone, we still need to know whether the cosmology revision is correct ot not).

And regardless we need more opinions since Medeus' and AKM's opinions still puts us in impasse (even if not scaling anyone, we still need to know whether the cosmology revision is correct ot not).
Could AKM atleast explain his reasoning? I think this is sufficient evidence and doesn’t have anyway to disprove besides “flowery language” which has been addressed within the thread
@AKM sama

My main issue is that Null brought up a good point that his method of destruction would be polluting all those planets and stars and then blowing it all up as it spreads. It is a 3-A explosion, but one with a delayed reaction. But it's not implied he would destroy time or space. So I don't mind this being a range feat upgrade, but I lean towards still thinking this is 3-A.

My main issue is that Null brought up a good point that his method of destruction would be polluting all those planets and stars and then blowing it all up as it spreads. It is a 3-A explosion, but one with a delayed reaction. But it's not implied he would destroy time or space. So I don't mind this being a range feat upgrade, but I lean towards still thinking this is 3-A.
Isn't that the same problem with Super?

Do you agree with the cosmology upgrade? That’s what I’m mostly looking for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back