• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super vs Beyblade! All GoDs vs.....an evil spinning top and it's owner

I know this match can't be added, but, I wanted to do this so badly sooo making it. Hopefully it should be fair ovo

All Gods of Destruction vs Rago and Diablo Nemesis

Rago called Child of the Black Sun
Hmph. You little worms. You call yourself gods but lets see how you fair against the TRUE God of Destruction! Diablo Nemesis!

Dbs gods
There it is guys....THAT thing....if anyone's gonna take our spot, its DEFINITELY not gonna be some stupid spinning toy! Get it!

RULES:

-Speed is Equalized

-Nemesis starts this battle spinning but all GoDs come for it at once

-Rago cannot be targeted

Winner by any means

Distance: 2,000 kilometers

LETS GO!!!!!!

Rago/Nemesis votes:

GoD votes:

Draw:

@Omega

You'd be surprised by how powerful Beyblade is. That was my literal first fought until I recovered the verse and saw I was dead wrong.

@Vizorus

Pretty much that since without Nemesis Rago is just a normal person. Bladers can't battle without their beys.

false gods vs the true god

interesting... but compared to the nemesis it is worms

nemesis can absorb the power of all...

Yeah Rago can absorb the other GoD energy due to them being similar on his level so there is that...

@TISSG

True, which is why I made this a team match. A single GoD alone wouldn't stand a chance against the evil spinning toy (lets call it that OvO) but together it should give them at least a chance to make it fair.

true lol but regardless the tag team is more of a disadvantage due to absorbing multiple ppl at once. Not to mention other hax and mid-godly so hakai is well...idek lol

Landon Avery said:
Scale of 1-10 how funny is it that a children's toy could potentially beat the GoD's of DBS?
its hilarious how a top bamboozles them tbh so 10 at least

i mean hakai can erase souls and shit so I guess? Since the spirits come back from nothing to boot nemesis uses flames that burn souls to nothing

True. We also must consider that by having the power of all beys, or at least just the legendary blader tier beys, Nemesis would have like 13+ dark bey spirits at his disposal to use as weapons.

The GoDs could erase them if they all work together as Hakai patrol though so it depends on which is more likely. Them hakaing them or the spirits overhwhelming them too much.

Because they can't summon Gaiya, Rago will steal all of their power and use it against them and all of the GoDs will suffer the same fate as Ryuga: death.

GoD's will stomp the children's toy. Nemesis has no check to having the soul and physical form of its bey being erased by a Hakai. Its regen means nothing if the soul is gone. Not to mention energy nullification from Beerus to possibly negate long range energy attacks. The GoD's stomp via Hakai hax.

Nemesis can summon like 12+ other Universe+ bey spirits, but they're all part of the same entity. You Hakai hax Nemesis and they're gone as well.

Back