• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super: The Dragon of God Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vietthai96

He/Him
Okay it me again, for another Dragon Ball revision thread. The star of this time is big yellow serpent- i mean Dragon

First is the feat to upgrade:

Those 2 videos above are the total sum up of the time Super Shenron appear. So what new thing he should have, we come to the second part of this thread

Second is what addition he will have

Immortality Type 1 - this is possibility though cuz he predate all dragon

Size Manipulation - as we can see in two videos that he appear in different size, that mean he can manipulating his own size to fit the environment he in, the first time he appear at the end of U6 vs U7 arc he constantly increases his size until he reach type 7; in ToP he just as large as the fighting stage

Large Size (Varies, up to Type 7) - well with his ability to grow or change his size, i think varies, up to type 7 is better to describe his ability and his size

Light Manipulation - We can see that his body can glow blinding light when he first appear, the second time he generated multiples light particle around the fighting stage, he even pull then back after Grand Priest done his wish

Incorporealilty - After GP done his wish, we can see that he turn into small yellow light ball and then change form as in the second video, that mean he can turn his own body into pure light

Wish Granting description will be extended - Can grant any wish across the twelve universes, granted abilities like Immortality and Regeneration [Mid-High], etc....Should be capable of granting wish that other dragons can grant

Soul Manipulation?? - He switch Goku and Zamasu body, i think this somewhat fall under soul manipulation

This is all, thank you all very much for participating my CRT ^^

Almost everything is good.

I agree with DDM on intangibility.

What's the reason for the other dragons to have Immortality instead of longevity?
I only remember them having been around for a very long time.

Wish Granting (Can grant any wish across the twelve universes which are the following: Life Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Fusion Nullification, Soul Manipulation, Resurrection, Creation, Memory Erasure, Can grant Immortality (Type 1, 2, and 3), Void Manipulation (Undid Zeno's erasure of the multiverse))

New additions:

This one is controversial: Death Manipulation (Shenron cannot kill Vegeta and Nappa because they are stronger than their creator but with Super Shenron the limit is unknown)

Non-Physical Interaction

Sound Manipulation (His roar shook near by planets)

Last edited:
Wish Granting (Can grant any wish across the twelve universes which are the following: Life Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, Age Manipulation, Fusion Nullification, Soul Manipulation, Resurrection, Creation, Memory Erasure, Can grant Immortality (Type 1, 2, and 3), Void Manipulation (Undid Zeno's erasure of the multiverse))

New additions:

This one is controversial: Death Manipulation (Shenron cannot kill Vegeta and Nappa because they are stronger than their creator but with Super Shenron the limit is unknown)

Non-Physical Interaction
oh yeah, this also look very good, i also thing he should have Healing which scale from Porunga as he restore Goku energy in the end of Buu saga

About Immortality type, i think because they was called Eternal Dragon, also we saw nothing indicated they just long live, they always stay the same. Also Shenron depend on Dragon Balls, so if the Ball is eternal then they can have Immortality type 1

Not sure about Incorporeality, sounds more like transformation and elemental intangibility.
I doubt this, he actually turn into pure light which mean at that state he have no physical body, which is Incorporeality

A body of light is technically still a physical body; just not solid. It's a body of Macro Quantum particles called photons. Which is still more so an elementally intangible body rather than immaterial or abstract.

Last edited:
A body of light is technically still a physical body; not just solid. It's a body of Macro Quantum particles called photons. Which is still more so an elementally intangible body rather than immaterial or abstract.
Oke, reasonable, also what do you think you stuff that ProudLearner suggest

Also SS should have Teleportation scale from other Shenron, iirc Shenron capable of teleporting

Immortality Type 1 - this is possibility though cuz he predate all dragon
If the other dragons have type 1 immortality, then sure I can agree with that. Otherwise, I disagree with this point.

Size Manipulation - as we can see in two videos that he appear in different size, that mean he can manipulating his own size to fit the environment he in, the first time he appear at the end of U6 vs U7 arc he constantly increases his size until he reach type 7; in ToP he just as large as the fighting stage
I think that's just it fully forming. I don't think it's actively changing its size, but I think size manip could still work.

Incorporealilty - After GP done his wish, we can see that he turn into small yellow light ball and then change form as in the second video, that mean he can turn his own body into pure light
Wouldn't that be transformation rather than incorporeality?
Soul Manipulation?? - He switch Goku and Zamasu body, i think this somewhat fall under soul manipulation
Yeah, this should qualify for soul manipulation.

Also, does SS have power bestowal?

I doubt this, he actually turn into pure light which mean at that state he have no physical body, which is Incorporeality
Incorporeality would mean that he naturally has no physical body. He's just changing into actual light, which should just be intangibility and transformation. Would also be an extension of light manipulation.

oke so, if no one disagree, can we apply this change or need more staff input??, if it is the later then i will ask Ant to review

Agree with transformation and other things

Zeno complementing shenron shows how strong that guy is

Zeno complementing shenron shows how strong that guy is
Actually Zeno said the Dragon can do anything, but that too NLF, but again it is safe to assume that he can do what all other dragon can do (except Toei stuff)
Wouldn't this change his tiering though? We gave him AP and LS based on his size
his tier is fine, this just revise his abilities

Yeah, sure
Attack Potency: At least Multi-Galaxy level physically (Via sheer size alone). Low Multiverse level via granting wishes (Instantly restored the 7 universes that were erased by Zen'ō)

What Medeus, Saman, and KingTempest have accepted can probably be applied now, including what ProudLearner suggested.

Well look like thing get accepted, but i ned to sleep now cuz midnight, i will return later to apply the revision

Okay. No problem. Tell us here when we should close this thread.

Okay. No problem. Tell us here when we should close this thread.
Well i'm done editting, i also add some more proof for his abilities, and add some new abilties like Teleportation, Healing because he should capable of doing Shenron and Porunga did in DBZ. And update his Intelligence as the following: Gifted, likely higher (As the Dragon predate Shenron and Porunga, he should have knowledges superior compare to the other two dragons). Well you can evaluate them, and if you find them unqualify then you can either remove or ask other to evaluate them.

Okay. I think that is probably fine, as I checked earlier, but it would be best if somebody is willing to further clean up the grammar of the page after Vietthai's edits.

Okay. I think that is probably fine, as I checked earlier, but it would be best if somebody is willing to further clean up the grammar of the page after Vietthai's edits.
Look like Domino finish fixing grammar, i think you can close both the profile and this thread, thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back