• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

i dont see the outlier thing happening

i mean bog had no feats, and now we are getting so many of them

also, rof had one feat, and the saga might blow it out of proportion as well

also, big feats might be exxpected in u6 saga

i am not saying that we will definitely get feats, but we are quite likely to get new ones on various occasions

The Living Tribunal1 said:
well, he did make a reality warping machine in dr slump which is at least universe+ .........
Dragon Quest has some haxed characters

Mortamor blurs the lines between reality and fantasy, and can pry open dimensional walls with his bare hands

There is Estark who exists beyond the boundaries of Time and Space

There is Nokturnus, whose goal is to destroy the universe/revert it all back to nothingness. He is also a lot like Beerus

They seem to be only in the tier 5 range, but the hax they have is pretty dangerous.

Dear lord, I fear... I fear Superman Vs Goku debates are going to soon bombard the internet.

SomebodyStupid said:
Dear lord, I fear... I fear Superman Vs Goku debates are going to soon bombard the internet.
I am pretty sure the consesus would now be Goku stomps, only a select few will say Superman wins.

FanofRPGs said:
SomebodyStupid said:
I am pretty sure the consesus would now be Goku stomps, only a select few will say Superman wins.
Yea, after recent feat is hard to argue. Only if using those obscure/featless Spom and cosmic armor versions

the superman vs goku will be necro'd again, if it ever died to begin with lol

although it is pretty obvious something like thoughtbot superman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of goku's league. pre crisis is the good comparison

LordAizenSama said:
the superman vs goku will be necro'd again, if it ever died to begin with lol
although it is pretty obvious something like thoughtbot superman is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of goku's league. pre crisis is the good comparison
Pre Crisis is too inconsistent, I think SPOM will be used more.

Also with the GBE of the Milky Way now being 10 Gigafoe, the more accurate second punch calc (3.92 Petafoe) would make Goku 3-B

yes, he is featless, but with hype, he is high multi galaxy+ to universal
His Force Vision is in the mid Terafoe range, while Goku's punches are in the low petafoe range. So Goku has him beat in DC. How much FTL is he? Billions? Millions? Trillions?

FanofRPGs said:
yes, he is featless, but with hype, he is high multi galaxy+ to universal
His Force Vision is in the mid Terafoe range, while Goku's punches are in the low petafoe range. So Goku has him beat in DC. How much FTL is he? Billions? Millions? Trillions?
IMO speed comparison with goku is pretty much useless since he can pretty much abuse instant transmission he´s the character who´s closer to be Infinite Speed without being it

Also, using Spom or cosmic armor is really unfair, is the same as using Goku 100 years timeskip, we can assume he´s absurdly op, but featless.

Viturino said:
Also, using Spom or cosmic armor is really unfair, is the same as using Goku 100 years timeskip, we can assume he´s absurdly op, but featless.
Well, unlike Prime One Million or EoGT Goku, Thought Robot has actual feats. Really really good feats. Unless you were just referring to the first two, then yeah.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Viturino said:
Well, unlike Prime One Million or EoGT Goku, Thought Robot has actual feats. Really really good feats. Unless you were just referring to the first two, then yeah.
Thought Robot Superman is not even really Superman, plus for all we know Goku could get a powerup from Toribot that is like the Thought Robot

For SPOM, it all depends on how fast he is, is he billions or trillions of times FTL?

@FanofRPGs

I agree, but he was a tool used by Superman. Toribot is nothing like the thought robot. Toribot is Toriyama's author avatar character who's there for fun. That's it.

I don't know, because as I said, he's featless. However, regular Superman is trillions of times FTL, and Prime One Million should logically be far faster.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
@FanofRPGs
I agree, but he was a tool used by Superman. Toribot is nothing like the thought robot. Toribot is Toriyama's author avatar character who's there for fun. That's it.

I don't know, because as I said, he's featless. However, regular Superman is trillions of times FTL, and Prime One Million should logically be far faster.
I do not know then, Beerus is casually 12,000,000,000-120,000,000,000c and Goku is fighting him to his limit for the next few episodes, we also do not know if Beerus's power grows exponentially the higher the percentage he is at.

When was Superman trillions of times FTL? His best speed feat made him 3,000,000,000c

That is Pre Crisis Superman who is a circus clown loony toon joke, I am taliing about the Post Crisis Superman

You simply said Superman's best speed feat was 3,000,000,000c. You did not specify Post Crisis, so I showed you that. Yes, Pre-Crisis Superman was absolutely absurd, but he's still Superman. In fact, that scan was from a story in 1981, when things started to get a bit less ridiculous.

Also, how come nobody ever talks about COIE Superman? Or do we just lump him in with Pre Crisis?

Sorry. I just assumed that Superman Prime was more based off of Post Crisis Superman.

This is getting off topic

Did anyone notice that even Base Goku could react and dodge his Kamehamehas in episode 4?

Micah007123 said:
Not unless you restict alot of Schneider's hax.
I am doing a composite of DBZ Kai, DBH, BoG, FnF, DBS Anime, DBS Manga, YSGaHFR, and Xenoverse Goku. Does that sound more fair?

I was thinking, a Composite Goku would be broken. His Kamehameha can destroy galaxies at MFTL speeds, he is billions times FTL, his punches can shake the Universe, he has health Regenerationn, cannot be sensed, cannot be hurt by non godly chi blasts, and is immune to mind hax. That sounds a bit OP.

FanofRPGs said:
Micah007123 said:
I am doing a composite of DBZ Kai, BoG, FnF, DBS Anime, DBS Manga, YSGaHFR, and Xenoverse Goku. Does that sound more fair?
That's a hell of alot of overwhealming power, but the problem is still Darsh hax from what I know. In terms of raw power current Goku could probably go head to head against Darsh, but the latters hax and speed are what will slaughter him. Although this is assmuning Darsh is at his best, maybe just use a weaker version and you'll be fine.

Just saw the edit: With all of that It probably will be fair, granted Darsh still has insane hax lol.

Micah007123 said:
FanofRPGs said:
Micah007123 said:
I am doing a composite of DBZ Kai, BoG, FnF, DBS Anime, DBS Manga, YSGaHFR, and Xenoverse Goku. Does that sound more fair?
That's a hell of alot of overwhealming power, but the problem is still Darsh hax from what I know. In terms of raw power current Goku could probably go head to head against Darsh, but the latters hax and speed are what will slaughter him. Although this is assmuning Darsh is at his best, maybe just use a weaker version and you'll be fine.
Just saw the edit: With all of that It probably will be fair, granted Darsh still has insane hax lol.
Isnt he only 7000c in speed? What type lf hax? Mind hax or reality waeping?

How is a person using mind hax capable of keeping up with a persons reactions if their thoughts are moving faster than the persons mind hax can. It kinda doesn't make any sense. Wouldn't the character be capable of "out reacting" the Mind hax and technically be immune to it if the person is of a lesser reaction speed?

Back