• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

i'd say these feats in episode 12 will be at 3-C at most as of now. but maybe higher. anyone else?

i was one big and important question - if we see many galaxies in the background, and the galaxies getting destroyed and the universe literally crumbling, then- a)- will the size of dbu be adjusted to that of a normal one

and

b)- if the above statement is impletmented, then beerus and all gods get massive boosts, then will the buu saga, and end of cell saga be given consideration for change as well? (since one of the reason to keep em at 4-C was cuz beerus, a massively stronger being was at 4-B)

Micah007123 said:
So there is no way GT will ever happen?

I kind of liked GT, but ehh Super will probably be much better than GT.

Also this is for FnF, but I just wanted to hear people's thoughts

Does this formula sound accurate?

I am calculating Beerus's star feat

Okay our Sun's area is 6.088E+12 Square Kilometers, the average distance between two Binary Stars is 18 au, lowballing it and saying he destroyed it in a cyllinderical explosion. The surface area of that is 4.39763E+18 miles. Dividing that by the area of the sun. That gives me a 1870862.26x. Now multiplying that by the GBE of the Sun (54.5366885 Septillion Megatons of TNT). I got it to be 102.030632 Nonillion Megatons of TNT.

Just for reminder, to be Multi-Solar System Level you need 3.377 Decillion Megatons of TNT. Beerus is only 1/30th of that. Plus this is Beerus who is using a fraction of 1% of his energy doing a casual chi blast.

Hmm, the universe feat happened when Beerus and Goku punches meet each other, so don't you have to divide the outcome of the feat by 2 to find the energy behind both Punches?

@LT1

i don't think Cell would considered for a change because the calcuation would still stand whether or not this feat happens in the anime

The Living Tribunal1 said:
i was one big and important question - if we see many galaxies in the background, and the galaxies getting destroyed and the universe literally crumbling, then- a)- will the size of dbu be adjusted to that of a normal one
and

b)- if the above statement is impletmented, then beerus and all gods get massive boosts, then will the buu saga, and end of cell saga be given consideration for change as well? (since one of the reason to keep em at 4-C was cuz beerus, a massively stronger being was at 4-B)
1. I already have proof the DBU has more than 4 galaxies. In Dragon Ball Z Kai (Which is canon, it is used as flashback footage for Dragon Ball Super and Torishima said filler from it is official and canon) it shows Boo lifewiping a galaxy, now I assume that is not one of the 4 galaxies. So the DBU has more than 4 galaxies.

2. I am pretty sure they will be upgraded, I am still suprised DBZ characters are not FTL with the new Dragon Ball Super feats, I really doubt Beerus is 12,000,000,000x faster than SSJ3 Goku.

Ahhhh, no i don't think so since a galaxy contains trillions of stars, I don't think cell is that weak compared to beerus.

FanofRPGs said:
1. I already have proof the DBU has more than 4 galaxies. In Dragon Ball Z Kai (Which is canon, it is used as flashback footage for Dragon Ball Super and Torishima said filler from it is official and canon) it shows Boo lifewiping a galaxy, now I assume that is not one of the 4 galaxies. So the DBU has more than 4 galaxies.

2. I am pretty sure they will be upgraded, I am still suprised DBZ characters are not FTL with the new Dragon Ball Super feats, I really doubt Beerus is 12,000,000,000x faster than SSJ3 Goku.

That is some nice evidence but will it hold?

@FanRPG: Well yes Beerus is indeed billion times faster than ss3 goku, there's already a calculation for beerus's speedm you can look it up though

Darkness552 said:
@LT1
i don't think Cell would considered for a change because the calcuation would still stand whether or not this feat happens in the anime
The problem with that is if DBS really turns out to be galaxy level, than they would be >40 quintillion times more powerful than Cell, which would make no sense at all

DeezNuts1102 said:
@FanRPG: Well yes Beerus is indeed billion times faster than ss3 goku, there's already a calculation for beerus's speedm you can look it up though
I agree that Beerus is billions of times FTL, but I think DBZ characters' speeds should be upgraded. I can see Beerus being hundreds or thousands of times faster than SSJ3 Goku, but not billions.

FanofRPGs said:
Darkness552 said:
@LT1
The problem with that is if DBS really turns out to be galaxy level, than they would be >40 quintillion times more powerful than Cell, which would make no sense at all
eh i feel it would sense cell is no longer a challenge anymore.

Yeah since beerus said that Vegeta gave him slightly more entertainement than did Goku, and he was using 10% of his power, so a Galaxy busting beerus will put BOG ssj3 goku and ssj2 vegeta at at least Solar system busters.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
FanofRPGs said:
That is some nice evidence but will it hold?
I am not sure, I think people will just consider Boo wiping out a galaxy in DBZ Kai an outlier.

Aimenaltair said:
Yeah since beerus said that Vegeta gave him slightly more entertainement than did Goku, and he was using 10% of his power, so a Galaxy busting beerus will put BOG ssj3 goku and ssj2 vegeta at at least Solar system busters.
Man these boosts in power are confusing. lets slow down a little bit.

Let me put it this way, lets say someone does 1 joule of damage, using the gap I have, Beerus's attack would be 190x stronger than Tsar Bomba. I doubt it is that big of a gap.

well it shouldn't be an outlier since he didn't one shot it did he? he did so over time. but it proves that i could be more than 4 galaxies.

So what tier do you predict Super to get to?

I predict anything from the 3-C to 2-C range

FanofRPGs said:
3-B with the 4 galaxy theory. 3-A-2-C with evidence of other galaxies.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
FanofRPGs said:
3-B with the 4 galaxy theory. 3-A-2-C with evidence of other galaxies.
I think it will be 3-B at least. The DBU has more than 5 galaxies, and the distance is obviously huge

Sorry, i am new in here but IF in eps. 12 this universe-feat will not happen (anime) what does that say about the stats of dbz/dbs. And more important, if this universe-feat will not happen in the anime can we use the manga instead.

if many gaalxies are shown, then more than likely they will show galaxies getting destroyed by punch shocks waves, they skipped thru in the manga cuz it was rushes

if that happens then 3-A for sure

but it is the question of if it happens

The Living Tribunal1 said:
if many gaalxies are shown, then more than likely they will show galaxies getting destroyed by punch shocks waves, they skipped thru in the manga cuz it was rushes
if that happens then 3-A for sure

but it is the question of if it happens
7-days til the decisive episode.

Back