• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

The Living Tribunal1 said:
composite goku?
does that include the shin budokai goku?

who is possibly universe+
When I say composite, I mean modern era (2008-present Goku)

so basically, the yo son goku special, with dbz kai goku, and current movie and dbs goku?

well, u might want to wait for at least 3 days if u wanna include the bog and post bog dbs stuff

but if composite is basically dbz kai, then idk who wud win

isnt dbzkai goku like 4-A or something?

so basically, the yo son goku special, with dbz kai goku, and current movie and dbs goku?
well, u might want to wait for at least 3 days if u wanna include the bog and post bog dbs stuff

DBZ Kai Goku is 4-A yes

Why is Goku Kai different from Goku Z?

actually, goku kai is same as goku z and both are at 4-A

on the other hand manga goku is considered to be 4-C or high 4-C

the goku profile on this wiki is based on manga goku

Then we would need to bump the manga and the anime one, since both are getting the 3-Something feat

I still remember the time when gogeta4 was considered 3-B oh man

actually, goku kai is same as goku z and both are at 4-A
on the other hand manga goku is considered to be 4-C or high 4-C

the goku profile on this wiki is based on manga goku
I thought Kai Goku was based off of Super/Manga Goku.

Anyways I did some calcs, one was revolving around the GBE of the large star benchmark (Rigel) and I think it could upgrade SSJ3 Goku to large star level.

kai goku by story is close to if not same as manga goku

technically dbz anime and mangas are the same, but the they are considered different by vs debators

idk why, maybe to keep damage contrl in vs debates

anyway buu saga goku from kai and original anime is 4-A

while manga goku of same timeline is considered 4-C here

kai goku by story is close to if not same as manga goku
technically dbz anime and mangas are the same, but the they are considered different by vs debators

idk why, maybe to keep damage contrl in vs debates

anyway buu saga goku from kai and original anime is 4-A

while manga goku of same timeline is considered 4-C here
For dmg control definitely

Anyone else wondering what Screwattack will be thinking when they get bombarded by news of this new feat? Probably looking for new ways to downplay it, I bet.

Also, in regards to Superman, I'd rather stick to a single set continuity when it comes to what he can do, whether Superman Prime or Pre-Crisis Superman. All I can say right now is that I honestly hope the Superman worship is seriously coming to an end. It's made me disgusted to be an American and I just wish people would STOP overhyping him like the god of all creation. He is not even the strongest character in the DC Universe and if people don't stop they could end up driving me to hate him, literally.

The Queen Diclonius said:
Anyone else wondering what Screwattack will be thinking when they get bombarded by news of this new feat? Probably looking for new ways to downplay it, I bet.
I doubt they'd downplay it. They'd probably just dig up a huge outlier instead of attempting to think up a clever way for Superman to win.

"Superman once fought Anti-Monitor and didn't instanly get killed. Superman has multiversal durability. Superman has no limits. The winner is Superman."

I wouldn't get upset at the character for what stupid fans do. It's not worth it. Some of the DBZ wank I've seen has driven me absolutely insane, but it's still one of my all time favorite manga/anime.

^What Azaroth said.

One piece of DBZ-wank that gets me everytime, even against their OWN verse, is f****ng Broly. I mean i like him, probably the best movie villain from Z (or cooler imo) but they think hes like finitely powerful because of that "i get stronger overtime" crap..

@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot They will probably say, Supes is limitless, it doesnt matter if Goku can break the universe,warps reality or whatever, he´ll never lose becaauuse he´s not supposed to, lulz, those dudes man

@The Queen Diclonius Not even in top 10 tbh

@LordAizenSama I lose a neuron everytime i hear Broly can beat perfect cell or above

Isnt it obvious Dbz has hte biggest amount of wankers since it is the most popular anime? I mean, is one of the most watched/read/known so , more people, more wankers, simple equation rigth?

[btw,why does my text goes automatically to bold when i copypaste someones nick, except by Azathoth? Illuminati confirmed?]

Viturino said:
@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot They will probably say, Supes is limitless, it doesnt matter if Goku can break the universe,warps reality or whatever, he´ll never lose becaauuse he´s not supposed to, lulz, those dudes man
@The Queen Diclonius Not even in top 10 tbh

@LordAizenSama I lose a neuron everytime i hear Broly can beat perfect cell or above

Isnt it obvious Dbz has hte biggest amount of wankers since it is the most popular anime? I mean, is one of the most watched/read/known so , more people, more wankers, simple equation rigth?

[btw,why does my text goes automatically to bold when i copypaste someones nick, except by Azathoth? Illuminati confirmed?]
I do not think Brolli can beat SPC, but I think he can beat full powered Percect Cell, is that bad?

Viturino said:
@FanofRPGs idk, but for me it feels like he stomps super saiyans 1 just like the androids 17&18, it could be anywhere between the androids and cell
The problem with that is Future Trunks went Super Saiya-Jin Grade 2 in the fight

FanofRPGs said:
Viturino said:
@FanofRPGs idk, but for me it feels like he stomps super saiyans 1 just like the androids 17&18, it could be anywhere between the androids and cell
The problem with that is Future Trunks went Super Saiya-Jin Grade 2 in the fight
Grade 2 is not Ssj2, and is only above semi perfect cell

broly in the first movie will beat Perfect Cell, But loses to ssj2 gohan or SPC.

he took gokus kamehameha point blank, didn't even Flinch, Cells perfect form got blasted to pieces (albeit restricted) but the difference in damage done was so large that i think it has to go with broly. His Restricted SSJ form took the kick from vegeta, much like restricted cell easily took a simliar kick from vegeta with no visible damage. Considering how bad he was curbing a FPSSJ Goku, a FPSSJ Gohan, and 2 ascended super saiyans and piccolo , i got to give it to him >Standard Perfect cell. His loss at the end was just Standard Movie PIS

during the second movie i have him about teen ssj2 Gohan and Super perfect cell maybe marginally higher, hard to say

But the broly shit just gets WAAY out of hand when you have him beating ssj3 goku, majin buu and people on that level.

@tribunal i thought movies was the same to the anime, and that was why there was a seperate scale for anime and manga, could be wrong, but Z anime>Z manga powerwise

if movies are same as anime then wudnt buuhan from anime be close to or above janemba who warped the universe

and movie goku shook the universe sized other world considerably as well

from the movie feats and statements, i think the movies (1-12) are above the z anime

@tribunal iirc i dont think there is a buu page that is scaled from the anime. neither is vegito.

kind of irks me that gogeta is >>>>>>>>vegito.

even if you take high ends of both (buu in this case is either fat buu or kid buu, both from anime), then broly is an overtime galaxy buster like kid buu, which makes him multi ss level, but he is also a glass canon

kid buu has the same feat (arguably more impressive than broly's version), but is not shown to be damaged much by star level+ atacks (unlike broly), via powerscaling, ssj3 goku's attacks would themselves be ss+ to mutli ss level

and kid buu tanked them

so he has a higher dc and dura, and possibly higher speed, with hax, he wins

LordAizenSama said:
@tribunal iirc i dont thinkthere is a buu page that is scaled from the anime. neither is vegito.
It annoys me that Veggeto is not even a low 4-B

LordAizenSama said:
@tribunal iirc i dont think there is a buu page that is scaled from the anime. neither is vegito.
exactly what i have been wondering, even if another page is not allowed, should buu and vegito get a profile with stats for both anime and manga

both of them would be 4-C in maanga and 4-A in anime

"Broly's power is maximum, it grows infinitely everytime he fight, he could solo beerus/whis and all other gods easily" From a Brolytard's perspective. *laughing sarcastically*

its funny making fun of broly and all

but what if toriyama thinks bringing in god broly is a good idea, and we end up getting a ssgss god broly whose power difference to ssgss goku is akin to the difference between him and goku in the first movie, the difference being, there is no PIS this time

@tribunal I agree with doing it but i think the reasoning behind it not happening was would it even be worth doing a anime manga split for them

@Deeznuts like every broly comment on youtube, ever. *cringe*

@Viturino agree, only if it was the same goku and vegeta from GT though, because their base forms are stupidly stronger than Z

well it takes 10 minutes to add new info, also, if the page is cluttered, then why not make anime and manga profiles for vegito and buu separately, (we can scale the rest of buu saga from them so only 2 profiles shud be enough)

so new profiles for anime vegito and anime buu could be a solution

LordAizenSama said:
@Tribunal i agree with both your ratings of vegito and buu, 4-A is fair
Vegito needs to be bumped to 4-A as SSJ since Goku/Vegeta/Beerus/Whis/Champa/Wine will all be 3-X now

Here's a question. If the mods don't allow feats or scaling from the anime, then why are they saying the DBZ universe only has four galaxies? The closest hints come from the Daizenshuu and the Broly movie, but those are non-canon since the size of the universe was never mentioned in the original manga. The Daizenshuu works for the anime world and that includes filler and non-canon movies, but not the manga. So why is this still an issue? It's speculative either way.

Here's a question. If the mods don't allow feats or scaling from the anime, then why are they saying the DBZ universe only has four galaxies? The closest hints come from the Daizenshuu and the Broly movie, but those are non-canon since the size of the universe was never mentioned in the original manga. The Daizenshuu works for the anime world and that includes filler and non-canon movies, but not the manga. So why is this still an issue? It's speculative either way.
Daizenshuu is secondary canon, actually.

Also, this is very important, please read the rules section of the front page before continuing this.

Thats what i meant to say when i was talking about cherry picking

Back