• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread

I'm pretty sure that feat is the shaking of the entire universe and Kaio realm through their strikes alone like when Hulk punched so hard it caused a Quake across the Multiverse

@Midnight750: why would Akira troll us with such an incredible feat, there has been countless of OP feats throughout the series, like Buu destroyed a galaxy and Buuhan was literally destroying the universe in his fight with Vegito.

@RouninOtaku: Beerus wasn't a large star level to begin with, Whis confirmed that he's no doubt a solar system buster using only a portion of his power, so 100% Beerus as a multi galaxy level is not suprising at all

@Davy0: you don't have to be like that dude lol, Buuhan's feat was through chain reaction meaning it would take thousands of year just to destroy the universe while beerus shook the universe with a shockwave punch in secs, that's a huge different thing man.

@AizenSama: Yes, i know those were fillers, i just want to point out certain feats so that the downplayers would shut up for once

That's not what I was talking about. He was talking about Buuhan unless you think Buuhan existed thousands of years before Gohan was born.

you missed my point, i was only explaining that it would take thousand of years just to destroy the universe through chain reaction, i didn't say anything else regarding of buuhan's existence

@Aizen: well no obviously, judging how the admins are really skeptical about it, unless it get an official statement from the author or at least a new explanation in the anime.

@LordAizenSama

The galaxy feat happened in Dragon Ball Z Kai, which was stated by Torishima that he they only kept some filler in that was faifthul to the manga. The filler kept in Dragon Ball Z Kai is pretty much canon. Additionally the flashbacks used in Dragon Ball Super was Dragon Ball Z Kai footage.

That clip is proof that there are more than 4 galaxies though.

Theres a difference on making something shake and destroying it,

We dont know how much of their power they were using on those punches, but , to be on the safe side, for now we should put them below 3-A something between 3-C and 3-B.

Think about it, if you punch a tree and make it shake causing some leaves to fall you are strong, if you punch a tree and bring it down you´re many times stronger.

it seems that we have all agreed that Dbz has more than 4 galaxies, but the problem is how do we convince the admins to acknowledge it

@Viturino i Don't think anyone thinks they should be 3-A or anything like that, YET. who knows what DBS will do later though. The punch feat is definitely 3-C/3-B

@FanOfRPGs that video is quite interesting, whether it's accepted or not we'll see, regardless theres quite a bit of evidence floating around saying that there's more than 4 galaxies. 4 galaxies as a universe just seems way too silly, if i remember correctly especially when it was said it's supposed to be like our universe

Viturino said:
Theres a difference on making something shake and destroying it,
We dont know how much of their power they were using on those punches, but , to be on the safe side, for now we should put them below 3-A something between 3-C and 3-B.

Think about it, if you punch a tree and make it shake causing some leaves to fall you are strong, if you punch a tree and bring it down you´re many times stronger.
Shaking our universe is 1/10th the amount of the mass-energy of the Universe

yup, if we see a background of galaxies, then the feat is high 3-B, consequently beerus and goku will be 3-A

other wise they remains 3-C or low 3-B

Dino Ranger Black said:
Maybe episode 12 of DBS will give us a better perspective of how powerful SSG Goku and Beerus are...judging by the title.
Herms confirmed that the universe is crumbling in episode 12

wait, so if dbu is confirmed to be a normal universe, then would whis's travel feats be bumped up, or will beerus and goku have to demonstrate higher speeds in their fight for an upgrade

Dunno, i know Whis is at least 4000 million times FTL, Beerus should something around Whis speed.

Are you talking about travel speed or combat speed?

Viturino said:
Dunno, i know Whis is at least 4000 million times FTL, Beerus should something around Whis speed.
Are you talking about travel speed or combat speed?
It was 16,000,000,000c IIRC

Since Combat Speed >>>>>>>>Traverse speed, wouldn't Beerus be trillions of times FTL

I am confused, what is canon now: The movies, the DBS anime or the manga? They are all different enough it seems to qualify for their own universes.

@Viturino, Interesting. I'm so use to mangas being adapted into anime or light novels being adapted into anime. Originally BoG the film was canon so now it's the manga based on the films? I heard that the anime changes things from the film and the manga has introduced an entirely new character (champa or something). That's why I'm confused.

I am making a canonocity hierarchy right now

Okay here

Main Cano: Dragon Ball Manga, Jaco the Galactic Patrolman, Dr. Slump, and Dragon Ball Super Anime

Cano: Dragon Ball Z Kai, Dragon Ball Online, Yo! Son Goku and his Friends Return, Neko Majin

Supplementary Cano: Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Dragon Ball Super Manga, Revival of F Manga, Battle of Gods, Revival of F, Burdock Father of Goku

Secondary Cano: Dragon Ball Z Anime

Non-Cano: Dragon Ball GT, Dragon Ball Movies

Fan-Fictio: Dragon Ball AF, Dragon Ball Multiverse

Below Fanfictio: Dragon Ball Evolution

@Heatforce

fThe manga is the source for everything,its the way the creator wants to tell it, even tho the movies came out first, the films and anime are re telling the story from the manga, and theres a rule for dbz, films are never canon, also, for anime we never consider any film canon since theres many things they adapt to make it more appealing for the cinema format

@FanofRPGs

Cool, link us to it when ure done

Back