• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 126 Additions (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so there's a few abilities.

Frieza now has Paralysis inducement (For some reason) and Toppo resisted that, so he would get Paralysis resistance. Note that Frieza has to keep one of his hands up to keep the paralysis on the target up but his other hand is free to do anything.

Toppo did a rapid fire much faster version of Hakai that from what I can see, lacks the charge-up time. The energy balls seem to be slower so maybe we can note that he can do a smaller-scale rapid fire Hakai. Still just as effective (if not moreso actually since it completely erased a pillar while the normal charge-up Hakai only punched a hole in one).

Lastly, Vegeta overpowered Toppo's full powered Hakai and defeated Toppo. So he should get resistance to Existence Erasure as well. Vegeta's ki blasts and such that'd normally be negated by Toppo's Hakai aura was able to actually harm Toppo despite moments earlier being incapable of doing such a thing. Oh and one small thing, Apparently Vegeta can suicide-bomb now whilst using all of his new-form's powers and still survive unlike his Majin self.

Oh just saw another thread had something like this but only really focused on the Existence Erasure resistance and Vegeta. So the other points are still valid.

Makes sense, Frieza did that to Goku with his Light Ball on Namek, and it didn't seem to be due to power like Sidra's Hakai, as Goku moved just after it detonated and was extremely surprised he couldn't move.

Wouldn't it have to destroy Vegeta to erase his essence in the first place?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmCni81ULhE#t=28s

Well, this is not particularly controversial, so I think that you can perform the changes.

He didn't see the previous thread before making this one. Anyway, there are points about Frieza's paralysis inducement and Toppo's resistance to it in this thread. Also about the note that Vegeta can now self-destruct without self-destructing...XD game mechanics.

Well, you can add a mention that Frieza can paralyse people, and another that Toppo can resist it, if you wish.

Beerus can also paralyse people but it's not mentioned in his profile. He did it to Vegeta twice.

1. 1 He paralysed base Vegeta by glaring at him.
  1. 2 He paralysed ssj1/2 Vegeta by glaring at him. I can't find the video so I'll just post pics of this one.
Screenshot (693)
Screenshot (692)
Screenshot (695)

Eh, what Frieza did to Krillin - lifting him and blowing him up - is telekinesis. How is this ability listed as telekinesis when

• Paralysis: The ability to prevent one's opponent from coordinating their movements or stopping their movements completely.
is defined under the page of Status Effect Inducement?

@Dark649

Are you willing to handle the changes to the profiles?

Done, but i see that Vegeta has also resistance to void manipulation. Still that does not mean that he can survive Zen'o own void manipulation.

@Dark, that's because of surviving Toppo's void manip aura and knocking the aura out with his final explosion. There was a separate thread about Vegeta where it was discussed.

@Kukui, No that was not related to sensing killing intent. But it could be Paralysis by fear inducement which still comes under status effect inducement.

"Apparently Vegeta can suicide-bomb now whilst using all of his new-form's powers and still survive unlike his Majin self."

Should mention that he does that at the cost of most of his energy (Reverting him to base form).

Otherwise this looks fine.

The Everlasting said:
Should mention that he does that at the cost of most of his energy (Reverting him to base form).

Yes, but i wonder why in the next episode he looks like he lost did not that much energy?.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back