• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Clear that Chi-Chi just forcefully bred with Goku when he wasn't looking because she wanted to be a mother so bad obviously lol

Mufaba is such hax Goku's gonna be able to seal evil immortal beings now and possibly rip Zamasu's soul out of Black's Body sealing him and leaving a regular Goku again.

Nibbler3100 said:
It's Clear that Chi-Chi just forcefully bred with Goku when he wasn't looking because she wanted to be a mother so bad obviously lol
Mufaba is such hax Goku's gonna be able to seal evil immortal beings now and possibly rip Zamasu's soul out of Black's Body sealing him and leaving a regular Goku again.
Man if that happens lol. They've needed combat soul manipulation for quite awhile now.

The Queen Diclonius said:
U trolling bro?

That said, I find this interesting they're bringing back the Mafuba. Gotta admit, I did NOT see that one coming, but how the Omni-King ends up involved is still lost on me.
The Omni-King already got involved in the arc when he wanted Goku to be his friend, they could've easily meant that with the Omni-King getting involved.

To be honest this arc ending with Goku sealing the enemies away in the Mafuba would be a lame conclusion in my opinion.

FTW395 said:
To be honest this arc ending with Goku sealing the enemies away in the Mafuba would be a lame conclusion in my opinion.
Unless they have really cool and well animated sequence plus Zamasu'a soul being ripped out of Black. That sounds pretty crazy to me.

That's true too. Fogot that was the side effect.... Welp, hopefully something cool happens. I think it's the perfect way to wrap up the arc. Beat probably the toughest villain in DB, so far, (I don't count Beerus as a villain) by using a technique introduced way back when and Goku learning from his original master.

U trolling bro?
That said, I find this interesting they're bringing back the Mafuba. Gotta admit, I did NOT see that one coming, but how the Omni-King ends up involved is still lost on me.

Only partially. Its a riddle ;)

Yeah, I was about to give up on Super before this arc. Its done nearly everything I would have wanted. Unique and interesting bad guy with a motivation atypical to Dragonball, great animation, time Travel, and making non wait an characters relevant again (sort of). I'm almost back on the hype train, might have to get back into Xenoverse to get more of a fix.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
Anyone else see the title for episode 64? The Zamasu's are supposed to merge.
Yeah, that "merged" form will probably have a complete different page just like Vegito, and Gogeta. So please don't start with the Zamasu and Black page should be fused all over again. Someone already did that and it was refuse do to them having different personalities, and powers. Like Kid Trunks, and Mirai Trunks. You can save us time, by not doing that. Thanks. This just an advice in case you're wondering.

@HokageManga

Well, duh. I've been on this site for over a year, so I know. But I was thinking it was suggesting the return of Vegito or making Gogeta canon. Thanks anyways tho! It's good to know that there are people paying attention to that.

AnimeFanboy2916 said:
@HokageManga

Well, duh. I've been on this site for over a year, so I know. But I was thinking it was suggesting the return of Vegito or making Gogeta canon. Thanks anyways tho! It's good to know that there are people paying attention to that.
Well, i don't see Gogeta becoming Canon, unless Goku has time to teach Vegeta the fusiom dance. My best bet is that Vegito will return, through the potara Earings of the former Kibitokai. Since this time they have Majin Buu in their side, he can absorb them and undo the fusion, and spit them out again, once everything is over.

HokageMangaVox said:
AnimeFanboy2916 said:
@HokageManga

Well, i don't see Gogeta becoming Canon, unless Goku has time to teach Vegeta the fusiom dance. My best bet is that Vegito will return, through the potara Earings of the former Kibitokai. Since this time they have Majin Buu in their side, he can absorb them and undo the fusion, and spit them out again, once everything is over.
Or use the Namekian DBs to wish to be defused!

The thing is Black and Zamasu > Goku and Vegeta, in power.

So fusion only makes it so they won't get slaughtered.

So black and zamasu are gonna fuse? Ok how the hell are goku and vegeta gonna beat him when they couldn't even handle them seperately plus zamasu was immortal so the merge form would be immortal too.. They gonna need serious help dealing with this guy either beerus and whis gonna have to step in or they gonna have to fuse.

Using the Dragon Balls to defused them, will just be another wish wasted. Now the fusion between them, should be immortal and have black's ability of "infinite" power as he called. (In the subs i watched.) The ability to keep getting stronger. He may be the big villain Toriyama said that will have white hair, maybe we see the other Gods of Destruction, and a multiversal upgrade, since normal Vegito was putting holes along with buu in the universe back in Z. There's also a japanese magazime translated that said that Black Goku's Super Saiyan Rose is the equivalent of normal SSJ, but on SSB lvl. Imagine is the fusion can acess a God form.

HokageMangaVox said:
Using the Dragon Balls to defused them, will just be another wish wasted. Now the fusion between them, should be immortal and have black's ability of "infinite" power as he called. (In the subs i watched.) The ability to keep getting stronger. He may be the big villain Toriyama said that will have white hair, maybe we see the other Gods of Destruction, and a multiversal upgrade, since normal Vegito was putting holes along with buu in the universe back in Z. There's also a japanese magazime translated that said that Black Goku's Super Saiyan Rose is the equivalent of normal SSJ, but on SSB lvl. Imagine is the fusion can acess a God form.
That would be the perfect scenario

Shock97 said:
Fusion Zamasu will be fearsome. I wonder how they'll stop him.
Most likely via the Mafuba, will make even more sense now because they'll just have to seal away one being instead of two.

Fans: Give Vegeta the kill.

Toriyama: Ok, Vegito is half Vegeta and Black and Zamasu are technically 2 beings even while fused so there Vegeta killed 1 major bad guy in total.

RadicalMrR said:
Fans: Give Vegeta the kill.
Toriyama: Ok, Vegito is half Vegeta and Black and Zamasu are technically 2 beings even while fused so there Vegeta killed 1 major bad guy in total.
In the canon, because in a movie he destroyed Cooler Big Gete Star main chip, thus technically finishing him.

FTW395 said:
Shock97 said:
Fusion Zamasu will be fearsome. I wonder how they'll stop him.
Most likely via the Mafuba, will make even more sense now because they'll just have to seal away one being instead of two.
I hope they show off an upgraded Mafuba, maybe the 2.0 version is what Beerus used to seal Old Kai lol. I also wonder if Supreme Zamasu will be portrayed like Beerus was during that universe fight with Goku.

Didn't Goku and Beerus also nearly destroy the universe in a clash of energy attacks?

I remember Goku and Beerus shaking the universe apart with physical strikes, but Goku figured out how to neutrilize, IIRC.

With the energy attacks, I heard that Beerus had to nullify the energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back