• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread LXX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most fictional stories are high school dramas, soap operas, or cop/doctor shows where all the characters are completely human and live in a normal world.

In comparison, Dragon Ball is really ******* strong.

Not that any of this matters.

Dragon Ball is a high mid to high tier anime when it comes to power. If it were the Smash 4 Tier list, it would be Toon Link. Well above the middle, but doesn't break into the high tier, though it can beat the highs every once in a while.

I also really really really appreciate what Beerus said. It honestly is sad that more people care to see Goku busting multiverses than actual character development. Same with most shounen actually.

The real cal howard said:
Dragon Ball is a high mid to high tier anime when it comes to power. If it were the Smash 4 Tier list, it would be Toon Link. Well above the middle, but doesn't break into the high tier, though it can beat the highs every once in a while.
I also really really really appreciate what Beerus said. It honestly is sad that more people care to see Goku busting multiverses than actual character development. Same with most shounen actually.
Agree with this heavily.

I think what happens is the fans come to like the character and after they see the character do superhuman things, they hear about other characters and want their character to be stronger and then it eventually snowballs into them liking the character stronger more than the actual story. This isn't a DB specific thing, just in general.

The real cal howard said:
I disagree with that, any vers that actualy reach casual univers level is automaticaly high tier, as the number of vers below it absolutly dwarf the number of vers above it, to be 'mid tier', you need to be at the middle of the list, AKA have around as many vers above as you have below and there simply isn't as many vers who have reached that level as there are vers that can't even dream of it

Man, DB is pretty strong when you look at the bigger picture. 90% of the fiction doesn't even reach tier 2. Not that it matters since the only power is the power of money.

Though the story and characters are what really matter. The power of love it gets from the fans is the biggest power for any fiction.

Alright my men let's try and figure out something together!

How strong would 100 Year GT Goku is? I would have to say like about as strong or a bit stronger then SSJ4 Gogeta in Base then yeah surpass the fusion with KioKen

How strong would 100 Year GT Goku be if the series was actually in the same timeline after Super? Would say that his Base would be as strong as his MUI and SSBKKx20 would be equal to Whis. SSJ4BlueKKx20 (if this was real) would be close to to those guards that alsways around Zeno and MUI would be close to weaker to Whis father (forgot his name)

What tier would we put 100 Year GT Goku then if we could find one for him?

Base Goku would probably be Low 2C, SSJ-SSJ3 would be Likely 2C, SSJ4 would be 2C, SSG & SSB would be 2B, SSJ4BlueKKx20 would be Likely 2A, MUI would be 2A.

If Goku mastered all his forms then I would say....MUI + SSJ4BlueKKx20 would be 1B

guys does anybody have scans of jiren being stated to be the strongest foe in the anime? there is only one scan of the episdoe preview on his page.....i think all these scans from the actual anime should also be linked in his page

BlackeJan said:
I think that i saw a quote a long time ago by Toriyama or one of the producer of GT saying that you can basicaly imagine anything you want for 100 years GT Goku.

HrishikeshM said:
guys does anybody have scans of jiren being stated to be the strongest foe in the anime? there is only one scan of the episdoe preview on his page.....i think all these scans from the actual anime should also be linked in his page
IIRC he was stated to be the strongest foe by Shin in episode 110. Whis also stated that his power is like a GoD and perhaps even surpasses it, in the same episode. He was again stated to be the strongest they've ever faced by Vegeta in episode 122 and by Goku in episode 123.

Dat moment when SS Gogeta is >> SSBKKx20 Goku

Based Chadgeta bring back the fusion hype after Vegito ruined it (ÔûÇ╠┐─╣╠»ÔûÇ╠┐ ╠┐)

Fusion Zamasu was having troubles with Goku and Vegeta after Black alone was holding them off THEN Vegito who outclass both of them in his base was having troubles with the same Zamasu before freaking trunks finished him off.

Really underwhelming.

I was talking about the anime. Realistically, Goku/Vegeta should have stood no chance against Zamasu after he fused, but Toei...

Ya, PIS.

Also, even tho we already knew what technique Goku is using on Broly, this new music trailer completely spoiled it lol

From what I saw the manga has the best scaling. Wasn't Vegito beating great ape cumer in the manga? which is much stronger than SS3 Cumber.

No one looks at the game even though it's the actual canon following of Heroes lmao

In the game CC SSJB Goku beat SSJ4 Xeno Goku. You can argue SSJ4 Xeno Goku didn't use the kaioken x 100 nor the Dragon Fist, but CC Goku can do both as well, since he's Super+ the movies

SSJB Vegito beat SSJ Cumber and forced him into SSJ3 but fu came in and stopped the fight and restrained Cumber again

SSJ4 Xeno Vegito was either fighting SSJ1, but it wasn't made clear, it might have been SSJ3, but either way, he didn't do as well as Vegito Blue (The screening had Cumber in base, so it might be that Vegito Xeno fought base Cumber, but it isn't made clear)

MUI Goku was shown to fight Cumber better than both Vegito's did and was clearly stronger. Making MUI Goku > Vegito Blue KK and Vegito Xeno SSJ4

Fu resurrected Zamasu from erasure and gave him Demon God power, enough to make him equal to MUI Goku, but the fight stopped because Prison Planet exploded with Xeno Goku escaping, but he said CC Goku will survive

The final scale in the game for the relevant characters is Fu>MUI Goku=>Fused Zamasu>Vegito Blue KK=<Cumber>Vegito Xeno SSJ4>SSJ1 Cumber

He's stronger, Goku said

"A strength different from both Jiren and Beerus", and then after fighting restricted base Cumber said he's stronger than they thought.

He's not a Demon God lol, Fu just gave him some of his energy. And this is a normal thing in Xenoverse and Heroes

He's not literally mecha either, Fu gave him a mask to subdue the purple/destroyed half of his body, it just has a mecha look to it

What is demon god again?

I stick to the manga.It suit my fanatasy anyway. \

SSJ4 = SSB, SSB Vegito > UI Goku, Jiren is a fodder, Cumber is dumm idiot~

Aren't they trash fodder weaker than Hit?

Btw, how does Heores compare Gogeta to Vegito while we are at it?

Lol, no. Depends on the arc

In the older arcs, Beat could solo the universe 6 team including Hit, but he got stomped by Demigra. So in the older arcs, they're stronger than the universe 6 arc and likely comparable to Goku Black arc if not stronger

Now, majority are God of Destruction level and 2 (Fu and Mechikabura) surpass the Gods and even MUI Goku

Gogeta Xeno SSJ4 and Vegito Xeno SSJ4 are pretty much equal in Heroes, which I feel is the best route to take. But it should be noted Gogeta is a more reoccuring character in Xeno Goku's timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back