• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Goku was holding back when he faced kale before his fight against Jiren, since with only SSG he managed to easily defeat both Saiyans. I think Kale's profile should be slightly altered, she did not beat SSB (maybe because of the perfect Ki control of this transformation), and was defeated by SSG even though she was considerably more powerful.

That's because the scaling varies with the writers since Berserker Kale was so dangerous that Jiren himself had to stop her and SSB Vegeta felt her power.

Dyspo is still exhausted tho. He was pretty beat up by Hit

Dark649 said:
That's because the scaling varies with the writers since Berserker Kale was so dangerous that Jiren himself had to stop her and SSB Vegeta felt her power.
That's one inconsistency... Ss2 Cauli block her attack, she couldn't defeat ss Cabba and now SSG beat her and Cauli lol

ZERO7772 said:
I think the tournament will speed up after the two FT character are knocked out, i mean who is left ? Vegeta and Frieza should be able to wipe the floor with everyone else, jiren is for Goku

Dyspo is joke now just wait until someone eliminate him, if toppo and Dyspo are out Jiren will have to ring out everyman on the stage
TRIGGERED! :D

Dark649 said:
And what does that change? Vegeta commenting on the power he feels does not mean anything, and Jiren felt her power and did not interfere, so she is not a threat.

It only worked for Blue Goku because he was holding back, just like in the recruiting fights (Krillin, Gohan and 17), I honestly do not see why there are still doubts left after that episode, God Goku simply destroyed both easily, and both were stronger than before, even if he has suffered Zenkai, it is not so much

Blanked said:
ZERO7772 said:
I think the tournament will speed up after the two FT character are knocked out, i mean who is left ? Vegeta and Frieza should be able to wipe the floor with everyone else, jiren is for Goku

Dyspo is joke now just wait until someone eliminate him, if toppo and Dyspo are out Jiren will have to ring out everyman on the stage
TRIGGERED! :D
Its lesbian power rather than nakama power though

If Kaflas staments are considered for her tier place then that would also scale to Merged Zamasu and Vegito as fusions. Also, Merged Zamasu was had similar if not better statements about infinite power from the Kais and Vegeta was very impressed from his energy.

Base Kafla seems way more powerful than SSG. It seems like I suspected that the Potara Fusion should not be underestimated.

Ok, so tell me, you said: release MORE power, not ALL power, are completely different things, and Goku were just SS2 Besides.

What were the damages caused in Goku? Exactly, none, so much so that after Goku was wanting to fight against Jiren, who had just stomped Kale !!! Can you see ?

Main-qimg-a6a838544653de20b9b7bdc293e8ab04
< This is the Goku after being attacked by the All Mighty Kale

This episode made it clear that even though both were more powerful, they were not in the same league as SSGod

Dark649 said:
As I said 1 inconsistency. Also, he kinda said i want to fight you two with full power(says ss2 -.-) he allowed Cauli to beat him up while Kale was holding him while he could of just transformed and that's it... Pretty sure he had his reasons for not using kaioken to release himself from Kale back then as well.

That said, do as you think is better.

Important part is the fact i bet Frieza will eliminate Kafle with a surprise attack most likely.

Saying i have Infinite Power does not make you Low 2-C in the slightest, also Fusion Zamasu was overpowered by SSB Kaioken Goku at the time.

Blanked said:
No he wasn't... He just got hit ones lol
Not really overpowered more like surprised.
Agreed! Also Merged Zmasu took BOTH HIS ATTACK & GOKUs Full Power Kamehameha and was pissed/surprised. He was very cocky and suppressed.

He oneshotted SSB Goku & SSB Vegeta with no effort multiple times.

Fusion Zamasu lost two beam struggle, one from Trunks and Vegeta, and shortly later from Goku.

Dark649 said:
Fusion Zamasu lost two beam struggle, one from Trunks and Vegeta, and shortly later from Goku.
But he oneshot them eaily before that :p Also, he took his attack and Goku's in the face. Not just Goku's.... Losing them though could be a bit of PIS since before Goku and Vegeta tried to punch him in full power and nothing happened. He was cocky too back then and crushed them.

Merged Zamasu is very cocky. He said to the Sayains that he is God and is someone who looks down... Lol

Dark649 said:
Jiren didn't have to stop her, he chose to. Toppo likely would've creamed her as well since he powers up proportionally to kaioken SSB. Jiren already stated the fighters he was needed for are no longer a problem.

SSJ3 is basically nostalgia nowadays. I never liked it that much honestly. Plus it's too much of a downside when you have much stronger forms that use less stamina.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
SSJ3 is basically nostalgia nowadays. I never liked it that much honestly. Plus it's too much of a downside when you have much stronger forms that use less stamina.
Get. Out. Lol

There is clearly a huge contradiction to what was presented in the BoG arc. If Base Kafla could dick on SSG Goku, that means Buu Saga Base Vegito would absolutely destroy BoG SSG Goku. However, Goku specifically implied SSG > Super Vegito in that arc. So with crappy logic that was shown in episode 114, I could easily argue for universal Buuhan and Buu Saga *Base* Vegito.

So A: Buuhan and Buu Saga Vegito are way stronger than SSG Goku and Goku was simply overexagerrating

Or B: Just Toei being stupid and are simply overhyping Kafla like they did with Beserker Kale.

Sorry for the long comment, I want you guys feedback.

You aren't taking into account that Kale and Caulifla are overwhelmingly stronger than the Buu Saga cast. So of course Kalfla is immensely more powerful than Buu Saga Vegito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back