• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal went to my wall and asked me to make that DB Super Bowl pic. So I added it to the thread. ovo

Thanks man :)

I was hoping you'd still post it.

He did state Toriyama has more influence on the manga than the anime. That why the manga has the god of destruction rumble because Toriyama want the manga to be bloodier/ more violent and Toyotaro did just that.

Maybe you right if Toyotaro made the god battle without Toriyama's help but, Toriyama had more involvement in the manga more than the anime. The guy from the video ,who got the interview translated from a friend in Japan, stated Toriyama helped edit/revise Toyotaro work on the manga and that he is like his student to him but, both the anime and manga were giving plain simple scripts for the arcs and they both fill in the blanks to create their own story. This is why both the anime/manga have plot holes and Toriyama wanted Vegeta to skip some forms. For me, I would consider both the anime/manga as canon so we don't leave anything Toriyama wanted in the story out.

Spontaneously (Like, literally just realized), I feel like I know what the next arc could be about (Or at the very least I would find cool).

If Goku does indeed use the Super Dragon Balls to wish for the restoration of all the universes, what if he words the wish vaguely enough to where Super Shenron restores Universes 13-18? And the next villain is related to one of those universes?

We don't know why Zen-Oh destroyed them beyond "it was an act of rage", so perhaps he needed to do that to stop something evil relating to them?

Of course this is pure speculation, but I was wondering what anyone else thought of my idea.

@Ever

Iirc in the manga Grand Priest asked Zeno if it was time to erase some universes again.

Imo its implying that Zeno got pissed off that the universes 13-18 were of low quality and proceed to erase them. I mean, Zeno's tantrum equals universal destruction.

I went on the DB wiki yesterday and it said that Hakai wouldn't work on immortals on the status of Infinite Zamasu or higher, stated in the manga and implied in the anime. Is that true? It'd explain the whole Hakai-on-Zeno-or-other-GoDs thing.

Of course it's true. Goku said Beerus couldn't beat Zamasu (not infinite but regular Zamasu) cause of his immortality and Whis confirmed it since he said that he can seal Zamasu, which means he thinks as well that hakai is not enough.

Blanked said:
Of course it's true. Goku said Beerus couldn't beat Zamasu (not infinite but regular Zamasu) cause of his immortality and Whis confirmed it since he said that he can seal Zamasu, which means he thinks as well that hakai is not enough.
Infinite Zamasu is Immortal too though. He is Zamasu's Immortal Soul after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back