• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kale was definitely keeping up. However Goku was also holding back even if slightly since he was fighting both and he was still tired from Jiren's fight albeit he was recuperating quickly.

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
You two definitely weren't paying attention. Kale was literally matching SSG blow for blow . Caulifilia was the only one of the two getting wrecked.
Except Caulifla was interfering, and Goku dodged all of her sneak attacks while combating Caulifla. He took 0 damage from her ki blast which she put effort into (they were both shocked), she was literally straining herself to hold back and deflect Goku's ki blasts, and he continues to track Caulifla with said blast while not even putting any extra effort into pushing Kale back further. Plus his confidence at the end "lets do this again after the ToP" before he was about to one shot.

Unite My Rice said:
Except Caulifla was interfering, and Goku dodged all of her sneak attacks while combating Caulifla. He took 0 damage from her ki blast which she out effort into (they were both shocked), she was literally straining herself to hold back and deflect Goku's ki blasts, and he continues to track Caulifla with said blast while not even putting any extra effort into pushing Kale back further. Plus his confidence at the end "lets do this again after the ToP" before he was about to one shot.
And don't forget, he did all this being weak af (still recovering from the fight against Jiren)

@Hit The Badass

Well as it stands Hit is still one the absolute top 3-A's in the series. Unless Kafla pulls some crazy feats in the following episodes then she is <<<<<<<<Current Hit.

ssgss kk10 lost to hit, according to the preview goku will do the same against kefla, but im not sure if either kk10 or kk20 or even just kk

Kafla being < Hit when he got trashed worse than Goku did? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Unless you're referring to the time cage.

should kale and caulifa still be universe level in their ss1 and 2 forms, they needed to use full power to overpower 4 large star level beings, i can understand them being solar system level, but that's it.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Hit The Badass

Well as it stands Hit is still one the absolute top 3-A's in the series. Unless Kafla pulls some crazy feats in the following episodes then she is <<<<<<<<Current Hit.
Going by title, it doesn't seem so.

Should I assume that BOG Ritual SSG > SSB > current SSG? This wasn't stated anywhere, but its the only thing that makes any sense to me. I'm assuming that since Goku initially absorbed the SSG ritual power into base, the new mastered SSG form is inherently weaker. It would make more sense as to why current SSG Goku is weaker than base Kefla. I don't know, maybe it's an outlier.

Fankid said:
should kale and caulifa still be universe level in their ss1 and 2 forms, they needed to use full power to overpower 4 large star level beings, i can understand them being solar system level, but that's it.
?? what are you talking about?? who they fought that were star level?

Unite My Rice said:
Kafla being < Hit when he got trashed worse than Goku did? Hmmmmmmmmmm

Unless you're referring to the time cage.
Time Cage did more to Jiren than anything else in the ToP besides UI Goku. So yeah at least with Time Cage he is>>>>>Kafla at the moment.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
Should I assume that BOG Ritual SSG Goku > SSB > current SSG? This wasn't stated anywhere, but its the only thing that makes any sense to me. I'm assuming that since Goku initially absorbed the SSG ritual power into base, the new mastered SSG form is inherently weaker. It would make more sense as to why current SSG Goku is weaker than base Kefla. I don't know, maybe it's an outlier.
I agree it's most likely an outlier or PIS. It's likely the same situation with Beserker Kale and SSJB Goku. Just to overhype a certain character. I'm just saying I can now make an argument for universal Buuhan and Buu Saga Vegito now.

@Goku No you can't, we only just learned fused characters are the sum of their parts multiplied tens of times, this certaintly isn't gonna get you a 1 trillion times stronger, which is what's need in order for a solar system buster to be multi-solar system level. And this is just the gap of solar system level, multi-galaxy is like in the sextillions, vegito isn't sextillions of times above solar system level. This doesn't change anything.

@genova

they were fighting the pride troopers, this wiki stated that they were large star level due to being android 18 level.

The Mysterious Stranger - Delta- said:
That doesn't answer my question though Geova. If that is the case then current SSG Goku would be septillions of times stronger than SSG BOG Goku. This would also imply that the potara fusion has a multiplier greater than that, which in turn means that Base Vegito wouldn't have had to become a super saiyan in the first place to toy with Buuhan.
IIRC the old Kia said Vegito didn't need to go SSJ to beat buuhan, Vegito just wanted to see his power, don't hold this on me my memory is bit fuzzy on that fusion and maybe that was just anime only thing

Also Trunks is trillion of times stronger than Goku and vegeta

Trunks >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSB

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
But who cares about power scaling bullshit, this episode had some badass shading.
It's mostly meme's sake "well from my part at least " but yeah i got past the point of questioning DBS logic, everytime BS happen we will say Goku was holding back and it's done~

I was joking about SSG thing

With Trunks he traded blow and killed fused zamasu who was matching vegito who is >>>>>> Goku and vegeta

understandable. to be fair, trunks did that after zamasu was weakened to the point where he went from tanking a final kamehameha, to nearly being taken down from vegito's punch, and his power was going down further, that has to be considered, plus, it's not permanent, it's like goku's spirit bomb power.

normal blue vegeta after getting zenkai is actually superior to ssrage trunks, trunks' ssrage galic gun was able to bruise goku black, vegeta fodderized him, now goku is superior to that level of power, and got a spirit bomb from beings comparable to him, and several other characters, and far surpassed that level with his potential.

While it can be argued he was weakened after fighting vegito i don't think he was THAT weakened, even casual vegito is much stronger than Goku and Vegeta

I mean the whole thing was mess, first you have both Trunks and vegeta power combined to overpower fused zamasu then Goku do it alone, later on Zamasu power up yet again and then the very same Trunks who was stomped by zamasu before his power up could trade blows with zamasu, it's just bullshit all around

Trunks did trade blows and hurt Zamasu before the SB sword thing

TFW Kafla is vegito level when SSJ2 and SSG level fused, i don't blame some people who want to burn toei sometimes lol

still, goku's spirit bomb power is infinite (shook infinity, his equal overpowered time while suppressed, only scratched the surface of his full power), trunks has a set level of power in that form.

he would have been weakened alot if trunks could fight him, as established, blue vegeta is superior to that trunks that fought zamasu, but zamasu was a little stronger than trunks.

I think the tournament will speed up after the two FT character are knocked out, i mean who is left ? Vegeta and Frieza should be able to wipe the floor with everyone else, jiren is for Goku

Dyspo is joke now just wait until someone eliminate him, if toppo and Dyspo are out Jiren will have to ring out everyman on the stage

i hope there is a new character, preferably someone who can absorb energy, and they tank a blast, and power up so high that the energy wave knocks away any character below base goku level.

but yeah, veg and frieza will clean up them, especially ribrianne, who vegeta fodderized as base, which also proves goku and vegeta have been suppressing their base the whole time.

goodbye.

I just want these Fairy Tail Characters to be over with, jeez is that askiing too much?! PLZ SOMEONE ANYONE ALIMINATE THEM, I SWEAR TO GOD the one that eliminate them will become the MVP of all history of DB, doens't matter who, even if it is Ribrianne.

ZERO7772 said:
TFW Kafla is vegito level when SSJ2 and SSG level fused, i don't blame some people who want to burn toei sometimes lol
How is she Vegito level? Don't see how that's even remotely hinted at, but ok...

Like she's trashing Blue with kaioken and shit ? i was exaggeration though, going by the preview she turned in LSSJ and still have troubles with Goku while Vegito even while casual stomp Goku at full power

The rules about not flying, using items like Mafuba and Potara were made to be screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back