• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonmasterxyz said:
You aren't taking into account that Kale and Caulifla are overwhelmingly stronger than the Buu Saga cast. So of course Kalfla is immensely more powerful than Buu Saga Vegito.
I know that. A Hypothetical current Vegito should have the same increase as he did in the Buu Saga. If Base Kafla(Who is weaker than Vegito no denying that) can dick on SSG Goku, imagine what BoG/Buu Saga Base Vegito could do to BoG SSG Goku if we go by this episodes logic.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
SSJ3 is basically nostalgia nowadays. I never liked it that much honestly. Plus it's too much of a downside when you have much stronger forms that use less stamina.
Like Willian said GTFO lol

@Gokublacc

Base Kale and Caulifla>>ss3 Goku from buu saga and Vegeta ss2 = base Kafla>> ss Vegito buu saga.

Goku Blacc said:
There is clearly a huge contradiction to what was presented in the BoG arc. If Base Kafla could dick on SSG Goku, that means Buu Saga Base Vegito would absolutely destroy BoG SSG Goku. However, Goku specifically implied SSG > Super Vegito in that arc. So with crappy logic that was shown in episode 114, I could easily argue for universal Buuhan and Buu Saga *Base* Vegito.
What are you even talking about? Kale was already capable of matching SSG.

Blanked said:
@Gokublacc

Base Kale and Caulifla>>ss3 Goku from buu saga and Vegeta ss2 = base Kafla>> ss Vegito buu saga.
Code:
That's not the point I'm making. Lol. Do I need to repeat myself?

What are you even talking about? Kale was already capable of matching SSG.

That doesn't matter. A Base Potara fusion should be no where near a SSG. Not to mention that this is a fusion who is logically weaker than Vegito.

SSGgoku123456 said:
these u6 saiyans are so op for no reason, realistically they should be on goten and trunks' level.
Why? So should Hit be as strong as Krillin is what you're saying?

He is saying that Cabba ,Kale and Cauli due to their age shouldn't be comparable to Goku and Vegita.

Blanked said:
@Goku

You don't understand the potara fusion scailing.
I do. Goku implied back in the BoG arc that Super Vegito is inferior to SSG. The same scaling should still apply here. A Base Potara fusion shouldn't be able to land a finger on SSG Goku.

Not only that, you are saying that these U6 Saiyans should be equal to Goten and Trunks when for one they are different Saiyans altogether with much more potential. No only that Can be on his first appearance matched U6 arc Vegeta pre SSB. So yeah, this "strong for no reason" crap will not fly as these guys have shown to be waaaaaay stronger than U7 Saiyans naturally.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Not only that, you are saying that these U6 Saiyans should be equal to Goten and Trunks when for one they are different Saiyans altogether with much more potential. No only that Can be on his first appearance matched U6 arc Vegeta pre SSB. So yeah, this "strong for no reason" crap will not fly as these guys have shown to be waaaaaay stronger than U7 Saiyans naturally.
where did it say they have much more potential?

I do. Goku implied back in the BoG arc that Super Vegito is inferior to SSG. The same scaling should still apply here. A Base Potara fusion shouldn't be able to land a finger on SSG Goku.

1.) Goku is exhausted

2.) that SSJG's power was different due to the ritual and the fact that he absorbed most of that power from him first getting godly energy, here in this arc it's a regular accessible transformation.

3.) it was left ambiguous because Goku said Vegito wouldn't beat Beerus and SSJG didn't beat him either.

4.) potara boosts vary depending on the fusees this has been implied over several times and can even have adverse effects according to Goku (said fusing with Hercule could make him potentially weaker$

@Goku Blacc the power difference between base form and ssg god form got lessened by a lot when Goku absorbed God Ki. Basically after absoring God Ki, his base got to a level beyond his SSj3 pre-god Ki.

@Dragon don't tell me that bunch of children being able to bust the universe has perfect sense when the first time we got a universe buster was actually a God of destruction.

The having more potential is a good excuse but Goku at their age wasn't even planet buster so the potential thing is being overused.

Blanked said:
@Goku blacc... What you forgot is the fact current Base Goku is superior to SSG Goku during boG saga and so are Kale and Caulifla.
-_-

No I'm saying the scaling from BoG arc should still apply here. BoG SSG Goku > BoG Super Vegito

Therefore... Current SSG Goku > Current Super Vegito > Base Kafla

But we have Base Kafla > Current SSG Goku

So that means Current Base Vegito > Base Kafla > Current SSG Goku

You see the clear contradiction here?

1.) Goku is exhausted

2.) that SSJG's power was different due to the ritual and the fact that he absorbed most of that power from him first getting godly energy, here in this arc it's a regular accessible transformation.

3.) it was left ambiguous because Goku said Vegito wouldn't beat Beerus and SSJG didn't beat him either.

4.) potara boosts vary depending on the fusees this has been implied over several times and can even have adverse effects according to Goku (said fusing with Hercule could make him potentially weaker$

1. Goku shouldn't be hundreds of times weaker.

2. Seems like headcanon to me. No where in th show was that ever stated.

3. He was basing it off the power he felt from Beerus.

4. If you believe Kafla > Vegito... just no.

@Goku blacc Current base Vegito is stronger than base Kafla and Kafla is stronger than SSG Goku. What's weird there?

Blanked said:
@Dragon don't tell me that bunch of children being able to bust the universe has perfect sense when the first time we got a universe buster was actually a God of destruction.

The having more potential is a good excuse but Goku at their age wasn't even planet buster so the potential thing is being overused.
It does, for universe 6. This is not U7. So we cannot compare the norms of both verses like that.

Is Goku a U6 Saiyan? I don't think he is. Hell he wasn't even raised by hia own people. Goku's norms cannot be compares to U6 saiyans.

Blanked said:
@Goku blacc Current base Vegito is stronger than base Kafla and Kafla is stronger than SSG Goku. What's weird there?
Wrong. Current SSG Goku should be more powerful than Current Super Vegito.

@Dragon my point isn't that the scailing has no sense, my point is they overdid it. That's it. Manga has more sense without causal universe busters.

As I said before, the gap between Ssj and SSG got severely nerfed after Goku absorbed God Ki. Current Super Vegito would whoop a SSG Goku.

U6 Saiyans are saiyans because reasons, lol. They are different from U7 Saiyans, end of story.

For example no one is making a fuss because Frost is leagues below Frieza in every way yet they are from the same species.

1.) Goku is exhausted

1. Goku shouldn't be hundreds of times weaker.

2. Seems like headcanon to me. No where in th show was that ever stated.

3. He was basing it off the power he felt from Beerus.

4. If you believe Kafla > Vegito... just no.

1.) you don't know what he "shouldn't be" don't throw the word headcanon at me and use your own.

2.) except it's been more than implied several times, including in this episode.

3.) And? Did either of them defeat Beerus? Yes or no? It doesn't imply SSJG is stronger than Fusion or vice versa, it's a vague statement.

4.) Kale and Caulifla seem to be dead even in overall power, at least when Kale isn't nervous or scared. Vegeta overall is slightly weaker than Goku.

@Mastar Xar

1) Power scaling wise he would be if this was the case.

2) Where

3) It's generally accepted in this community that BoG SSG Goku > Buu Saga Vegito. Youre basically saying Buu Saga Vegito is 3-A.

4) Base Goku > Base Caulifla and Kale.

What the hell are these Vegito people talking about?

Kale already possessed the power to manhandle SSB Goku, so why should Kafla be weaker? Potara fusions have been shown to be stronger than the strongest transformation of each individual fusee.

lol @ universal Buu saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back