• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unite My Rice said:
What the hell are these Vegito people talking about?

Kale already possessed the power to manhandle SSB Goku, so why should Kafla be weaker? Potara fusions have been shown to be stronger than the strongest transformation of each individual fusee.

lol @ universal Buu saga
I mean according to Episode 114 logic, Buu Saga Base Vegito would've thrashed BoG SSG Goku.

If the running theory (which hasn't been proved canonically wrong) is that all potara fusions in base > any transformations of the fusees, then it makes sense.

God Goku would trash Z Vegito though without question.

Also since they're in the world of void, this would mean that the potara fusion should technically never run out of time.

U6 power level are BS yesh but it was proven already, Base Vegita could trash SSJ3 Gotrunks like nothing, the same one who cabba fight without even learning how to go SSJ

U6 >>>> U7

But we all knows that for plot purpose only and they will never surpass Goku and Vegeta later in the series because they are not main case

I politely ask all of you to stop this pointless argument, please. We dont want this kind of things in this nice thread. You can talk in your walls about whatever Vegito scaling.

Unite My Rice said:
If the running theory (which hasn't been proved canonically wrong) is that all potara fusions in base > any transformations of the fusees, then it makes sense.

God Goku would trash Z Vegito though without question.

Also since they're in the world of void, this would mean that the potara fusion should technically never run out of time.
I think potara fusion limit is actually based on pressure it applies to the fused body and that time limit is just for refrance of how long it usually lasts.

So according to the newest episode BoG base Vegito > BoG SSJG Goku? Goku when tired seems stronger than Kale and Caulifla in base and as SSJ2. Yet Kefla managed to blitz SSJG Goku while still in base. So am I missing something here?

Cerverus76 said:
So according to the newest episode BoG base Vegito > BoG SSJG Goku? Goku when tired seems stronger than Kale and Caulifla in base and as SSJ2. Yet Kefla managed to blitz SSJG Goku while still in base. So am I missing something here?
Did you not read anything that was said here? Though this is just my assumption and in no shape or form counts as actual headcanon. What I think is that hypothetical BOG Vegito is way weaker than SSG Goku due to the fact that he didn't have God Ki. If Goku after acquiring SSJG fused with Vegeta, then Vegito would've been stronger than SSG. Due to him having absorbed God Ki.

Basically Base Vegito > SSG Goku (after God Ki), SSG Goku > Base Vegito (before God Ki).

You know what would be a great explanation as to why Potara fusion is so power? What if it's explained that Potara fusion grants some degree of divine energy, since they are tools of a Kaioshin? It would make a lot of sense.

Cerverus76 said:
You watched Chibi video didn't you ?

ZERO7772 said:
Cerverus76 said:
You watched Chibi video didn't you ?
I have no idea who this Chibi person is that you are talking about.

Because he's the first one who brought this topic as far i know, why are we bringing vegito into this ? Kafla is result of SSJ2 and SSG fusing, even base Caulifla trash SSJ 3 Goku from Buu saga

Kafla being above SSG has nothing to do with buu saga Vegito

I was mostly talking about multipliers since it seemed to me that potara gave a bigger multiplier than SSJG based on base Kefla short performance vs SSJG Goku at the end of the episode.

Kale was already matching SSG it shouldn't come as surprise, also going by next week preview they are still having troubles against SSB, the potra is overhyped they won't be trillion times stronger that bullshit

Turn to SSJ3 when you have LSSJ ........

LSSJ3... If trunks and Gotenks went SS3 don't see why they can't pull out a LSSJ3.

But Kale was doing that in her controlled berserk Super Saiyan form. I do not see how the power she has in a super saiyan form relates to her power in her base form. Just comparing how much the power of Kale and Caulifla improved using fusion compared to the power increase Goku experienced in his SSJG form. Also I find it strange that Kefla is so strong in her base form as well.

@cerverus take Vegito vs Buu. Goku ss3 and Vegeta ss2 got their ass kicked, yet base Vegito easily overpowered Buu. It's obvious the fusion base form is on a diffrent level.

Blanked said:
Turn to SSJ3 when you have LSSJ ........
LSSJ3... If trunks and Gotenks went SS3 don't see why they can't pull out a LSSJ3.
>LSSJ3

FT character too OP plz nerf

Cerverus76 said:
But Kale was doing that in her controlled berserk Super Saiyan form. I do not see how the power she has in a super saiyan form relates to her power in her base form. Just comparing how much the power of Kale and Caulifla improved using fusion compared to the power increase Goku experienced in his SSJG form. Also I find it strange that Kefla is so strong in her base form as well.
Didn't they fuse while still transformed?

@Zero Their lesbian love will go over tiering system.

Though seriously them using some sort of SS3 or something that looks like it would be no surprise at all.

That said Goku steals potara earnings and fuses with Frieza cause Vegeta doesn't want too.

It seemed like they did fuse while super saiyan but the fusion was in its base form and did not show any super saiyan traits unlike Merged Zamasu who when Zamasu and SSJR Black fused to make him had the SSJR style hair. So I doubt them possibly being super saiyan while fusing had any effect on their power or resulted in super saiyan being her base state. Since Kefla seems to still be able to transform into a super saiyan.

Well, not everyone place their names on the list, but it's definitely one of the most popular ones.(likely the most)

Pretty sure it's the most popular right now also there a lot of people A LOT who doesn't place their names

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back