• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JackJoyce

I name him Unnecessary. Especially the 4 star Dragon Ball in the cyborg arm. Like, I get the significance of the Four Star Ball to Goku and the series as a whole, but it both looks and sounds dumb to have one implanted in your cybernetic arm for no reason. I do dig the "old man Saiyan" look with a white-furred tail, but I honestly think Goku would prefer to go without a cybernetic arm, because the cybernetics wouldn't be able to keep up with his power output, unless it was an improved design on some of the old Android tech (like 16), but even then it'd get left in the dust whenever Goku got a significant power up.

Ya know, I just deleted the whole verse responsible for DBS hiatus, the one that took its time slot ovo

"cybernetics wouldnt be able to keep up with his power output"

Meanwhile Android 17's power skyrockets by doing his park ranger job.

PaChi2 said:
"cybernetics wouldnt be able to keep up with his power output"
Meanwhile Android 17's power skyrockets by doing his park ranger job.
C17 is bio-tech.

TBF, it's Overwatch inspired IIRC and unnecessary cybernetics and emblem / important item as part of the oufit is a staple of their chara design.

So it's a good adaptation at least.

Like all Japanese.

The average height for Japanese males is 170cm, Merus is barely touching 160cm from the look of it. Goku is 175cm and he makes Merus looks tiny

ZERO7772 said:
Like all Japanese.
The average height for Japanese males is 170cm, Merus is barely touching 160cm from the look of it. Goku is 175cm and he makes Merus looks tiny
It was a joke, dude.

So who hehre believs in the "absorbed into Base" crap with regards to SSG in the DBS anime?

I'm not baiting anything I legitimately want to discuss the premise of SSG being "absorbed into Base." All of that talk about Goku learnign from the experience of SSG, growing as a result, and adapting it into himself, occurs when he is in his SSJ form. "Absorbed into Base" implies that this absorption of SSG occurred in his Base and that his Base is SSG level at the end of BoG. That is simply not true. It is his SSJ form that is SSG level at the end of BoG.

I'll repost what I said about tha article:

Goku's "Limit-Break" is a simple rage boost. A rage boost allows you to exert power higher than what is your normal limitations. Then it goes back to normal. Always.

-Gohan gets a huge rage boost vs Raditz, goes back to normal afterwards.

-Vegeta gets a huge rage boost vs Beerus, goes back to normal afterwards.

-Goku SCREAMS "SHUT UP!" 4 times consecutively, angry that Beerus is deciding his limits. Then he gets a rage boost....and goes back to normal afterwards. (Though his new "normal" is that his SSJ form is now much stronger than his SSG form was.)

Then in RoF the narrator says only upon going SSB, goku has surpassed Super Saiyan God. This implies that prior to that moment, nobody had surpassed Super Saiyan God. (though going SSJ would also have surpassed BoG SSG at the time.)

If what this article implies is true, being stronger than SSG wouldn't even be considered significant. BoG SSG would be fodder by that point.

BoG SSJ Goku(post-ritual)>BoG SSG>BoG Base Goku(post-ritual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back