• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
super is canon to the story and it can be acceptable at times, and exeptional on rare occassions (broly movie). heroes, even if you turn of your brain, its so bad at points that even the animation turns people off.

thats a specific way i seperate both of them.

im actually disappointed they decided to animate that side of heroes, when we have a far more interesting story with the xenos and demon gods.

btw, what is mechikaburas current power? ive heard he is swallowing up all realities like a black hole, cause of a black hole that has time-space powers. is it explained more?

Ovrhide said:
btw, what is mechikaburas current power? ive heard he is swallowing up all realities like a black hole, cause of a black hole that has time-space powers. is it explained more?
Not really. He's 'swallowing the light', which appears to mean devouring reality.

It's worth noting though that he had already destroyed almost all of spacetime before that (only the Time Nest and his tower currently still exist) though that isn't a solo feat for Mechikabura since he used Chronoa to power the attack, and Dark Shenron to use it.

Lmao 7-3 ability is so annoying

And of course Gohan jobbed, wat did you expect?

So Merus isn't the grand priest, good to know.

ZERO7772 said:
Heroes ruined the return of the form tbh. Not really hyped for it.
Both heroes and manga ruined its return for the anime, if it ever comes back

That Spirit Gun though lol

Also DBZ Po, Adaptoid Hit and Bootleg Fin > SSJ Kefla ..........yeah........and Gohan seems to be Mystic....I guess........

ZERO7772 said:
Lmao 7-3 ability is so annoying

And of course Gohan jobbed, wat did you expect?

So Merus isn't the grand priest, good to know.
I swear nobody knows what the **** the word means anymore Gohan was beating 73 until the latter had to use Moro ability Jobbing was what piccolo did last month

So 7-3 can store abilities, surely they didn't mention that last chapter. Gohan was actually going strong until 7-3 pulled a Moro and cheated everyone.

Where is my boi #17 when you need him?

I swear nobody knows what the **** the word means anymore Gohan was beating 73 until the latter had to use Moro ability Jobbing was what piccolo did last month

I didn't know exctly how Gohan lost when I wrote that relay tbh.

Piccolo didn't jon he was fighting a better version of himself, how is that jobbing?

If 7-3 can store abilities why didn't he steal Gohan's power before he left? Krillin's destructo disc would also have been useful.

ZERO7772 said:
If 7-3 can store abilities why didn't he steal Gohan's power before he left? Krillin's destructo disc would also have been useful.
Probably because he was told to leave and being a robot means he doesn't disobey orders at all.

Also, Piccolo's size manipulation, body control, and Regenerationn(does 7-3 have this?) are just better to have on stock.

Really enjoyed this chapter - I escepically liked that Gohan was shown to be an actual threat, and the reasoning for him losing is actually sound.

It is progressing story concepts, it assess the current situation and shows the goals that the characters are working toward - all while giving us pretty cool fight.

Overall, pretty decent chapter.

Probably because he was told to leave and being a robot means he doesn't disobey orders at all "Although that didn't stop his body from magically growing up"

Also, Piccolo's size manipulation, body control, and Regenerationn(does 7-3 have this?) are just better to have on stock.

I doubi it. Doesn't 7-3 have robotic body? Piccolo's regen is biological he doesn't just creat new arm out of thin arm.

I also think he may not be able to Use Moro's abillty to it full extent due to his robotic body? There has to be some limit to his ability otherwise dude should just copy Beerus or something.

EDIT: On a second though, 7-3 Body growing and stretching arm doesn't match with his body as well, regen may be a thing tbh.

7-3 Should get a page due to him being able to store other's abilities, ate a Kamehameha from Gohan who should be 3-B scaling from Kale moping the floor with ToP high tiers like Toppo, Vegeta and Frieza.

Imagine if Moro and 73 were in the ToP? Moro will just depower everyone else and power up his team, 73 could get his hands on Jiren in a moment of weakness due to Moro's magic and it's GG from there~

depending on the situation, Moro's drain magic is so OP, we saw him reduce Goku/Vegeta/Gohan to Krillin tier in 2-3 pages, not to mention the energy Moro drain from him will automatically go to his teammate and power them up at the the same time.

He also has the option of letting 7-3 touches Jiren's neck which would automatically makes him stronger than Jiren due to infinite stamina and lacking a sense of pain

Jiren will lose his chance of one shot before he knows what hit him tbh.

So let me get this straight.

7-3 can copy abilities ALONG with their user power, has infinity stamina, doesn't feel pain, has a stock of abilities he stolen which he can switch between on the fly and can them off and on making the time limit kinda pointless.

Are we sure we don't know want this guy as the main villain of the arc?

ZERO7772 said:
So let me get this straight.
7-3 can copy abilities ALONG with their user power, has infinity stamina, doesn't feel pain, has a stock of abilities he stolen which he can switch between on the fly and can them off and on making the time limit kinda pointless.

Are we sure we don't know want this guy as the main villain of the arc?
as I understand it, the time limit is still relevant.

It works this way, the time is 30 minutes while he is using the time that power is counting, while he is not using the break time.

and now it looks more and more like another copy-capable robot, you know the blue bomber.

AwkguyDB said:
Bigger question

Is Goku now Angel level?
He's being trained and is being outclassed by Merus, who seems to be like a baby Angel or something.

He's clearly not on that level.

Making Goku angel level before he even fought Beerus in a rematch would be dumb.

Yet fandom belives he stomps Beerus

ZERO7772 said:
Making Goku angel level before he even fought Beerus in a rematch would be dumb.
Yet fandom belives he stomps Beerus
I mean if that were true he'd be 2-C on this site lol

Theory time!

Merus and Moro are the angel and god of destruction of one of the universes destroyed originally by Zen'o. They were probably outside of their universe went it happened and with no other place to go they decided to leap to another universe and live as mortals. At the end of the saga Moro and Merus will realize that their universe came back thanks to Android 17 and they will leave universe 7 alive and will probably appear later as allies. At this point I wouldn't doubt DBS to pull something like this.

AppleLord said:
Theory time!
Merus and Moro are the angel and god of destruction of one of the universes destroyed originally by Zen'o. They were probably outside of their universe went it happened and with no other place to go they decided to leap to another universe and live as mortals. At the end of the saga Moro and Merus will realize that their universe came back thanks to Android 17 and they will leave universe 7 alive and will probably appear later as allies. At this point I wouldn't doubt DBS to pull something like this.
If that was true, Merus would have KOed Moro already, like Vados and Whis do when Beerus and Champa go too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back