• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merus seems to have lost his halo and possibly why he is weaker since I wouldn't put Goku on Whis level yet. I am not saying all Angels are that strong.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Maybe he's from one of the erased universes
I have another theory about this. I believe Merus is the complete opposite of what Zamasu was. Merus witnessed his universe destroyed because the mortals were low ranked. He saw the potential good in Mortals and wanted to make a difference to assure another Universe didn't share the same fate. Merus joined the Galactic Patrol to fit in with mortals and to try to make a difference. I think Merus didn't help with the likes of Buu or Frieza in order to keep a low profile. Merus knew Moro but it was ultimately the Grand Kaioshin that sealed him away again a sign of Merus keeping a low profile.

Goku should just ask Jiren to beat him senseless if you want to achive UI tbh. I mean, Goku was in near death situation many times but never pulled his Blanco form

Jiren's ass whipping seems to do the trick for some reason lol,

with the revelation about merus being an angel, i love how goku even called him out on the lie that merus could not beat moro if he tried. my guess is that merus is still neutral in a sense, but chooses to help indirectly.

ZERO7772 said:
Tbh Frieza would be platinum by now if Broly could do the trick.
I didn't recognize you the first time because of your new avi lol

Ummm guys is it a stretch to say that Xeno Goku should have all the resistances and the abilities of his Gt counterpart due to him going through the Gt story from his own original timeline?

Merus being the grand priest's son still makes sense and him being able to beat Moro makes even more sense yeah.

Also Gohan Blanco still has not shown up.

I think it's a good time to focus on showing abilities instead of power level for characters like Tien and Roshi, imagine my boi Roshi coming with Super Mafuba Shinka? Damn

Apparently, this is the cover for the newest volume:

77124127 2514843545237912 7656659162314571776 o

ArgosaxDespair said:
I think it's a good time to focus on showing abilities instead of power level for characters like Tien and Roshi, imagine my boi Roshi coming with Super Mafuba Shinka? Damn
Apparently, this is the cover for the newest volume:

77124127 2514843545237912 7656659162314571776 o
I hope the next volume will be better, DBS will still be going on!!!!!

So, weird question

Do you guys think that if GT Goku used Super Saiyan God or Super Saiyan Blue, would he return to his adult form?

I always thought that Goku becoming an adult as an SSJ4 was just an effect of the transformation itself, not due to strenght relative to the Dragon or something like that.

DMB 1 said:
I always thought that Goku becoming an adult as an SSJ4 was just an effect of the transformation itself, not due to strenght relative to the Dragon or something like that.
Nope, it's explicitly because of strenght.

I always thought it was because SSJ4 is a transformation that always takes you to your prime. It was never explicitly stated that it's because Goku was resisting the dragon's effect in his SSJ4. Or if that were the case, base Goku while using the Dragon Fist would also turn adult due to the power level aspect. It's not like the dragons have never effected stronger beings anyway.

IIRC, there is a guide that describes the SSJ4 as a form that uses the Saiyan's full potential, and maybe to be at your full potential/prime, you need an adult body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back