• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bastard - I was going to make the next thread and have the vegeta image that goes with the Goku one I used for the last thread.

Now it's all ruined.

Warren Valion said:
You bastard - I was going to make the next thread and have the vegeta image that goes with the Goku one I used for the last thread.

Now it's all ruined.
ooof

ArgosaxDespair said:
Apparently, V-Jump showcased some of Vegeta's training in the next chapter
Vegeta jojofag

73238913 2473308686058065 6154463667292209152 n
So he got ALL of the tricks ?

He get IT, Piccolo's giant form and Tien's multi-form ? that's such a shitty idea and how does it even help against Moro ?

Wow Vegeta's getting them abilities. I hope they don't come with ridiculous weaknesses.

AKM sama said:
Wow Vegeta's getting them abilities. I hope they don't come with ridiculous weaknesses.
This is Toriyama. It is his modus operandi for balancing strong abilities. It always has a time limit or has specific conditions for its use or puts huge amounts of strain on the user.

Man, what's happening with Vegito's page? A mod unlocked the page so a user could replace Vegito's SSJB render, but then started adding abilities for his candy form. Then, a different person made an entire key for his candy form too.

Was this even talked about in a thread?

ArgosaxDespair said:
Man, what's happening with Vegito's page? A mod unlocked the page so a user could replace Vegito's SSJB render, but then started adding abilities for his candy form. Then, a different person made an entire key for his candy form too.
I think i indeed saw a thread or two about that while looking around but i didn't pay attention to them so it could be normal or not.

ArgosaxDespair said:
What the heck?

Zamasu Chan said:
Huh? How do?
Before:

Characters who can destroy and/or create up to 1000 universal space-time continuums. The power difference between Low 2-C and 2-C characters is not possible to exactly quantify, given that the latter category has to breach the distance between universes along a 5-dimensional axis

After:

Characters who can create and/or destroy small multiverses which can be comprised of a number of isolated space-time continua ranging anywhere from two to a thousand, or equivalents.

From what I get, it means that Beerus and Champa feat of being 2-C is easier to swallow.

Note 1: Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

Though flawed, I see no difference.

Question, when are we gonna be changing the Dragon Ball Super characters' names in this wiki to match their English Dub names just like we did for every other previous Dragon Ball franchise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back