• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indeed. Also Kek-arot is about to see angel tier mastered UI be on par with some technique picked off the road by the prince.

The main reason I prefer the Dokkan one is because it is much closer to the official anime art. And the FighterZ one isn't as cool as some of the Legends renders.

ZERO7772 said:
Looking back, Vegito really got done dirty in DBS. He appeared only in one episode for 7 min and was unable to finish the job "as always" and became fodder tier by the time next arc rolled.
debatable on the last one and more importantly how he always failed to get the job done? He only appeared twice and and the first time he stomped buuhan and fooled him into absorbing him which led To the latter being depowered He kicked Zamasu ass in both version of the arc only failing due to the latter immortality which needed zeno to deal with him. Only Zamasu was a failure but everyone in that arc failed expect zeno

If you wanna be technical, they both have one win. Gogeta killed Janemba but not Broly. Vegito didn't kill Zamasu but it was his plan to get absorbed, that's why he toyed with Buu.

I mean.

Omega Shenron and Janemba are a thing. And Zamasu honestly could've won against Vegito in the anime, although the power of PIS said otherwise.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Vegetto dealt with exotic enemies. One had absorbed his friends and he needed to save them. The other one couldn't be killed. Gogeta only fought walking power levels, enemies that only required raw strength.

Vegetto is best boi.
I wouldn't call Janemba exactly a walking power level especially compare to Dragon Ball standard's

This is stupid lol. It's not about killing the enemy it's about saving the day. By that logic universe 7 didn't defeat anyone in ToP

ZERO7772 said:
This is stupid lol. It's not about killing the enemy it's about saving the day. By that logic universe 7 didn't defeat anyone in ToP
Not really a good analogy given the no kill rule in the TOP

So if I beat the shit out of you and leave you crying on the ground that won't count a win for me? You have a thing for killing my man?

Quibster said:
Some dude thinks that MUI Goku is > SSB Gogeta.

I can't help but think that this is a practical joke, or just some hardcore Goku fan.

Edit: Here's the thread. Apparently he's gonna make a CRT about this. I'm dying rn. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3363567?useskin=oasis
I can't wait for the shit show of a thread that will be. Even going with the lowest possible interpretation of Gogeta's power possible you are left with him being above SSB Goku and Vegeta as a normal SSJ. Add the transformations and you're left with Gogeta being several thousand times stronger than a normal SSB.

That guy's just delusional.

Quibster said:
Going to make a Kid Goku vs Brandon Breyer match. I'll post the thread here when it's made.
Alright, cool. I was waiting for Brandon to be used in matches more often. I just hope that thread doesn't crash, burn and devolve into Superman vs Goku(Kids Edition).

I never felt that we had enough info to say for sure who was stronger between MUI and Gogeta, same for Broly and Jiren.

Also that match with Brighburn is an interesting idea.

Jiren vs Broly is debatable and they are around the same level as UI Goku. But Gogeta is too powerful and Gogeta vs Broly is proof.

It's common sense really. Gogeta casually stomped Broly, so unless you think UI Goku and Jiren one shot Broly at full power this is not debatable.

Alright so i was scrolling through Frieza page and then i saw that he is Low 2-C Post ToP all around (the way i see it)....why is he that, but Goku is only Low 2-C with SSB? lets not forget that in Namek SSJ was stronger then a Final Form Frieza so Goku needs to be Low 2-C with all his transformations as well

Man Heroes abused the hell out of UI, do they really have no other ideas? Goku already dealt with over half of the bad guys by ass pull UI everytime.

Such a waste.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Only Golden Frieza is Low 2-C since that's the form he used to fight SSJ Broly.
He needs 2 tiers for that key then.

Code:
3-A in Final Form, Low 2-C in Golden Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back