• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kamioren's giant form looks ugly in the SDBH episode 14.

Hst master said:
Xeno Goku actively tells beat he once turned SSJG in Ultimate Mission 2 for the DS.
There many DBH game. They not related to each other.

Canon DBH and World mission version : All of Xeno version don't know about SSG .

DBH ultimate mission : Xeno Goku tell beat about he was transform into SSG to fight against Beerus.

The Ultimate Mission games are literally just ports from the arcade during their Release.

UM1: All Missions up to Galaxy Mission Set 4

UM2: All Missions up to Jakku Mission Set 3

UMX: All Missions up to God Missions.

EDIT: Chronoa suggesting they make Trunks a SSG doesn't mean they never knew about it. They don't show even a morsel of surprise at the suggestion besides Pan.

While the Ultimate Mission games may port missions over, much like World Mission they also contain their own story modes separate from the Arcade Modes. Xeno Goku's SSG comment comes from Ultimate Mission X's story mode, which like World Mission's is completely incompatible with the arcade's.

First Mortal with God Ki is tanking an attack from base Goku who's years above that Broly.

489AF221-BF8B-4CFA-A4FE-ABC6E4F0C9C2
Yeah, it's canon.

I think we need EXTREME evidence for that claim.

Yeah arcade Goku xeno has no experience with god ki. And the arcade version doesnt have the line that is in the 3ds port. You can look up the entire translation up till now on kanzenshuu.

Me: Talks about "Canon" Dragon Ball Z ending that takes place after Dragon Ball Super.

Me: Kid Buu had the Kai's God Ki and he was reincarnated as Uub.

Ovrhide said:
Yeah arcade Goku xeno has no experience with god ki. And the arcade version doesnt have the line that is in the 3ds port. You can look up the entire translation up till now on kanzenshuu.
Didn't Xeno Goku had God Ki?

AppleLord said:
Ovrhide said:
Again, if he did, it was only in a non-canon spin-off.

Dominodalek said:
AppleLord said:
Ovrhide said:
Again, if he did, it was only in a non-canon spin-off.
But the game is canon, not the manga of Heroes. His current profile is base on the game which he has God Ki. The photos were translated before his profile was made.

MonzyMonz said:
Should it really matter that Xeno Goku has God Ki? He is still the overpowered version of Goku Super.
and KK ssj4 xeno gogeta is the overpowered version of gogeta super

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Zamasu-Chan will love it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDK91oHiRHE
ehh. the dude is right in this video. but when he is wrong he doesnt admit to it.

i remember he kept arguing that jiren was only = to base cumber when the episode aired, which he wasnt.

Wasn't SSB equal to SSJ4 in Heroes? Xeno Gogeta is stronger than Super Gogeta due to Kaio-ken but Super Gogeta should be able to use Kaio-ken as well in a theroy.

Where is my time patroler trunks profile as he now has ssj god and it gives him new powers from his cannon version

ZERO7772 said:
Wasn't SSB equal to SSJ4 in Heroes? Xeno Gogeta is stronger than Super Gogeta due to Kaio-ken but Super Gogeta should be able to use Kaio-ken as well in a theroy.
might want to read what i and monzy wrote carefully

The 2nd Existential Seed said:
Base cumber was referring to ToP Jiren... Not a current Jiren. I was sure that was easy to indicate as Goku hasn't seen Jiren since the Tournament.
So Jiren got 500-1000 time stronger shortly after the ToP. No wonder transformations are worthless

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Honestly, I was wondering which is the strongest version of Vegeta, which one do you think guys? SSB Vegeta (Broly Saga) or SSBE Vegeta?
while current vegeta is undoubtly more powerful than his ToP self, i give SSBE vegeta the edge over current SSB Vegeta. he needed to overcome a 20x gap in power, which i dont know if he did.

I think SSB Vegeta was meant to be his peak AKA Equal to his SSJBE self (he even has the same dual aura the Evolution form has in the manga, while Goku has red shades to his aura as if it were Kaioken)

So I give to Vegeta in Broly

LOL SDBH Manga is hilarious

SSJ3FP Cumber is matching GoD Toppo's Hakai energy and Universal Seed KamiOren proceeds to literally SLAP them both and knocks Cumber back to base. Following this Base Jiren proceeds to CASUALLY spank KamiOren and obliterates. However the fight with Cumber vs Cooler I think is so much better in the manga. Also..........Base Trunks keeping up with Merged Zamasu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back