• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu Chan said:
Apparently the Frieza race has hair.
KILL IT WITH FIRE.

The "shoe"-based foot design on Frost and in Xenoverse/Heroes already annoyed me enough, but something that looks like hair? C'mon.

I like the designs on the left, though at the same time, I feel like they could be less busy. Freeza's final form is nice and fairly simplistic, and even his Third Form isn't covered in such radical spikes and shit like that.

Well I want to make both a verse page and character profiles, I just need to learn how to do a verse page. And the verse I'm talking about is technically part of Dragon Quest but it's mostly it's own thing. It's called Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken and it's pretty cool, has that og Dragon Ball feel to it (probably cause Akira Toriyama is deeply rooted with Dragon Quest). Let me tell you that the first 20 chapters have Tier 9 and 8 feats and possibly a tier 7 feat already.

Super is not comming back... well at least not this year. We know that Toei is workng on a new DBS movie. That's all we have other than the DBS manga stuff.

Moro arc so far is ok.

HrishikeshM said:
when is super coming back? and how do you guys feel about the moro arc?
No idea

It's meh, it **** everything we were told about the galactic patrol and Moro is litteraly just King Piccolo with a boosted version of Gero's absorption, also the action is bad and Goku is not even a character in that arc, he is Vegeta's cheerleader while Vegeta just keep acting out of character.

Who knows when DBS would come back tbh. The merchants and games are still doing fantastic job and the movie did more than they imaged it would.

I seriouly doubt they have anything planned yet since Toriyama was writing short stories for DBZ;Kakrot and considering how lazy he is, it's highly unlikely that he was working on both the anime and game at the same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back