• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinoirr said:
No his blue evolution doesn't have pupils or boost his muscle mass like the anime
"His SSJBE looks exactly like the normal anime SSJB." I said that because he has an aura that looks exactly like anime SSJB and his muscles doesn't change. Is that image officially colored? We can probably use that one on his Chou profile if it is.

Didn't he make a video 2 years ago about Jiren vs Superman and said Jiren would win? Feels weird now to say Goku can't beat Superman. Although he said he changed many of his believes since then so I guess that is that.

Anyway, I think the match up makes sense and I agree with the results overall.

ZERO7772 said:
Didn't he make a video 2 years ago about Jiren vs Superman and said Jiren would win? Feels weird now to say Goku can't beat Superman. Although he said he changed many of his believes since then so I guess that is that.
Anyway, I think the match up makes sense and I agree with the results overall.
Even with the mindset that Post-Crisis Superman is 3-A, instead of 4-B?

Anyways, as for the video - I thought it was fine, but I felt like Seth threw in some massive outliers to prove his point.

Like Superman punching Darkseid into the Source Wall.

Warren Valion said:
Like Superman punching Darkseid into the Source Wall.
That is one of the feats he used to dismiss earlier as outliers.

I love how people are commenting saying that SSJB Goku and Vegeta scale up to Goku's 3rd UIO. It's just a big steaming pile of whatever Arale is poking a stick with, that just keeps coming.

Edit: I'm talking about Post ToP/Broly Saga Goku and Vegeta

I meant to ask, is Freiza fighting Broly for a whole hour considered an outlier here? Based on how quickly Goku and Vegeta got trashed against Broly Frieza shouldn't be able to hold off for that long.

ZERO7772 said:
I meant to ask, is Freiza fighting Broly for a whole hour considered an outlier here? Based on how quickly Goku and Vegeta got trashed against Broly Frieza shouldn't be able to hold off for that long.
No, we don't - its the justification for Frieza's Low 2-C key.

i dont know why it is not considered outlier.....it was done for comical purpose and there is no mention of freiza getting so strong.....he is just around blue

Warren Valion said:
Speaking of Frieza's page - can we get rid of the "Planet Trade Organization" that's in his description as that is a fan-made name?
Frieza's army is called, "The Frieza Force".
I agreed.

If I remenber correctly, Planet Trade Organization was from the ocean dub or funimation dub in 2000's of DBZ.

HrishikeshM said:
i dont know why it is not considered outlier.....it was done for comical purpose and there is no mention of freiza getting so strong.....he is just around blue
Just because something was done for a joke does not mean the feat can't be taking seriously.

And IIRC, Frieza was stated to have gotten stronger and Frieza was able to push Broly back when he transformed, so its pretty consistent.

Looking back, Vegito really got done dirty in DBS. He appeared only in one episode for 7 min and was unable to finish the job "as always" and became fodder tier by the time next arc rolled.

I personally prefer the dokkan one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back