• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merus being some sort of angle is the only explanation for all Gary Sue stuff he's pulling recently. Goku said he could beat Moro if he fought seriouly, so that means he's most likely around SSB tier if not above it.

Otherwise, this guy has to be Toyotarou's self-insert at this point.

"Goku said he could beat Moro if he fought seriouly, so that means he's most likely around SSB tier if not above it."

Huh?

AKM sama said:
Dragomer said:
https://twitter.com/KenXyro/status/1163686433262977024Apparently, the backstory of the Ginyu force will be revealed in DBZ Kakarot, do we count it as canon since it's Toriyama who mentioned that the game will have backstory he didn't show in the manga and made the new character ?
Can you provide link to Toriyama's statement? IIRC the backstory is written by him and he said it's the one that is not included in the original manga. That should be considered canon.
Here is him saying that it will have backstory not told in the manga : https://dragonballsuper-france.fr/w...gon-ball-z-kakarot-akira-toriyama-660x330.jpg

And since the new character that will be in the quest to reveal Ginyu and co's backstory was made by him, it seems legitimate to at least consider that backstory canon.

Ovrhide said:
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
When was Merus stated to be able to beat moro
he wasnt as far as im aware
I think he was talking about this part, where Merus says that they don't have a chance against Moro and then Goku states, "Even, if you were fighting seriously?"

Implying that Merus's full strength could take Moro.

Ice screenshot 20190822-204407

Warren Valion said:
Ovrhide said:
The 2nd Existential Seed said:
When was Merus stated to be able to beat moro
he wasnt as far as im aware
I think he was talking about this part, where Merus says that they don't have a chance against Moro and then Goku states, "Even, if you were fighting seriously?"
Implying that Merus's full strength could take Moro.

Ice screenshot 20190822-204407
it doesnt imply that at all. it implies that goku is questioning whether his full power cant take out moro.

>Merus is talking and states that defeating Moro is impossible at this point.

>Goku looks at Merus and states, "Even if you were fighting seriously?"

>Goku then tests Merus's abilites by trying to punch him the face and then says he can't fully judge Merus's power and would like a sparring session.

>Merus agrees and they fight with Merus dominating until Goku goes God and destroys the room they are fighting in and is asked to stop, which he does.

>Goku then asks Merus to train him so he can actually master Ultra Instinct. Merus agrees - believing it to be a way he can assist in stopping Moro (somehow?)

I think what is being implied is obvious. And the person whose full power can defeat Moro is clearly referring to Merus, as that is the one he is looking at, and the word, "you" is bolded for a reason.

He is not referring to himself.

Regarding the Jiren Chou profile, it got accepted right? Why did we delete Shin Budoai Janemba again, assuming the canonicity rules are fluid to that degree?

I think Shin Budokai Janemba was deleted due to unreliability of information as people claimed it was not much different than regular Janemba in reality.

I don't remember the manga version of Blue Vegeta having such a long list or resistances and some of those abilities.

I made a mistake (a costly one). I forgot to wipe out some of his abilities before posting it. Just fixed it. The remaining ones are from Z and just a few from Chou.

Well either way, people think that Merus is actually weak (since he's still using fodder weapons) but is very quick and had amazing perception to the point that he can actually keep up with the god tiers. Of course I was like "that makes no sense" cause

Higher PL = More Speed

Yeah, Goku mentioned that the yadrats got tons of weird techniques but he only got to learnt IT

He probably wants to learn a sealing technique or something that would prevent Moro from stealing his energy and the energy of nearby living things

He'll either learn something strong but still job to Moro then Goku saves the day...OR OUR Prince rises!

They need to learn all those 'weird' abilities IDGAF. DBS needs some interesting hax, hopefully this means that Goku and Vegeta learn that strength isn't everything so they learn new abilities. DBS is basically a bunch of light shows.

Spinoirr said:
I see Vegeta (Chou) is now a thing

He should have colored immiges
It's hard to find proper renders for him. I'm looking for the forever alone version of this render featuring only Vegeta.

Goku-VegetaFnF
His SSJB looks exactly like the anime one, but skinnier. His SSJBE looks exactly like the normal anime SSJB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back