• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 81

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cumber is the most fanservice, edgelord Deviantart OC bullshit character ever.

...But yeah, the fact he goes Super Saiyan Oozaru is kinda cool, and something I wish would be used outside of GT and Heroes' bullshit. Imagine SSBE Oozaru Vegeta in full battle armor. Always loved the fully-armored Oozaru.

At least Heroes writing is better than Super's writing, they already forgot that Vegeta told Cabba he was going to met his Saiyan King. ovo

AppleLord said:
At least Heroes writing is better than Super's writing, they already forgot that Vegeta told Cabba he was going to met his Saiyan King. ovo
While reading this I slowly stated losing my sanity until I saw "OvO"

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm planning on doing a Dragon Ball Z blog to justify Galaxy level Buu Saga tier character in the Dragon Ball Z manga. It's about time we get ourselves some major Dragon Ball Z upgrade, dattebayo.

JohnCenaNation said:
Ladies and gentlemen, I'm planning on doing a Dragon Ball Z blog to justify Galaxy level Buu Saga tier character in the Dragon Ball Z manga. It's about time we get ourselves some major Dragon Ball Z upgrade, dattebayo.
WeVe dISCUSSED tHiS THOUSANDS oF tiMEs

JohnCenaNation said:
Upgrade rejected, there is no 'DBZ Manga', the whole manga is called just 'dragon ball', checkmate DBtard.

Dragomer said:
JohnCenaNation said:
Upgrade rejected, there is no 'DBZ Manga', the whole manga is called just 'dragon ball', checkmate DBtard.
"DBtard"

Watch your language, or I'll report you.

Hmm, they already have the aura but not the effects...I think he is getting some sort of ability with conditions/restrictions

I honestly don't see Dragon Ball moving away from OP Flying Brick characters. Like even Moro this guy that was hyped up to have so many different magical abilities is also just another Flying brick. I would love for Vegeta to gain hax abilities that can bend timespace and **** reality but he's more than likely going to get resistance to Absorption like @Hst Master said.

To be fair, Moro hasn't even shown half of what he can do. He literally JUST got his full power back. Who knows what shenanigans he'll get up to once it comes nearer to the final confrontation?

Ok so chaper is out now it's labeled as "Spirit" Yardrat masters can increase size, duplicate, and IT people without touching them so potential BFR and possibly more.

AwkguyDB said:
I honestly don't see Dragon Ball moving away from OP Flying Brick characters. Like even Moro this guy that was hyped up to have so many different magical abilities is also just another Flying brick. I would love for Vegeta to gain hax abilities that can bend timespace and **** reality but he's more than likely going to get resistance to Absorption like @Hst Master said.
They can already do all that just with their ki, just deciding to segregate it from the rest of their ability and call it 'hax' would bring nothing to the franchise.

Master Xar said:
Ok so chaper is out now it's labeled as "Spirit" Yardrat masters can increase size, duplicate, and IT people without touching them so potential BFR and possibly more.
How much do you want to bet that Goku will learn these abilites just by watching Vegeta?

Warren Valion said:
Master Xar said:
How much do you want to bet that Goku will learn these abilites just by watching Vegeta?
Dunno but it's cool to imagine Duplicate UI Goku and Fusion, BFR Instant Transmission being a sway in future debates it's not HAX but it's a start, it'll finally bring them the edge over vanilla fighters without being broken and plot-breaking in the story.

Goku ITing opponents into the path of his attacks would be awesome to watch IMO, that would really open up the path to some crazy fight scenes.

the rest is meh, increasing size is old new (Piccolo and Bergamo anyone ?) and so is duplication (Tien, Piccolo, Cell and Buu technicaly)

Dragomer said:
Goku ITing opponents into the path of his attacks would be awesome to watch IMO, that would really open up the path to some crazy fight scenes.
the rest is meh, increasing size is old new (Piccolo and Bergamo anyone ?) and so is duplication (Tien, Piccolo, Cell and Buu technicaly)
well the duplicating has potential if it doesn't divide his power since this is a whole new energy source, plus this is Goku and Vegeta using it and training it, they can utilize it way better,

my imagination is Goku using his new God Bind technique combining it with UI and duplicates to beat the crap out of someone and they can't fight back.

plus this is only the beginning of Spirit Energy, this has got some potential.

Master Xar said:
Dragomer said:
well the duplicating has potential if it doesn't divide his power since this is a whole new energy source, plus this is Goku and Vegeta using it and training it, they can utilize it way better,
my imagination is Goku using his new God Bind technique combining it with UI and duplicates to beat the crap out of someone and they can't fight back.

plus this is only the beginning of Spirit Energy, this has got some potential.
I was talking in term of concept and utility and not in term of exact function, virtualy there is nothing that couldn't be done before there except the 'IT other people without touch'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back